Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff The Flying Shark

TTTGO Halloween Event

7fc91fa959.png

OCT 26 - NOV 2

I would like to annouce our first official event for our CS:GO TTT beta server! Recently the server's population hasn't been what we wanted so why not make an event for the server to spice things up. Now onto the actual event itself.

RULES:

• No cheating/exploiting
  • Excessive amounts on rdm will get you diqualified
  • Must follow the server rules and sG global guidelines
  • Must have a registerd forum account at www.joinsg.net
  • Will be disqualified from event if banned during duration of event
  • May only win 1 prize per person
  • SOs and Staff are eligible for prizes
  • Don’t be a jerk and have fun!

Objectives/ Prizes:

1. Most kills with the knife - $20 steam game of your choice
  2. Most kills with the Scout - $30 steam game of your choice
  3. Most kills with Incendiary grenades - $25 steam game of your choice
  4. Most traitor kills(No rdming) - $25 steam game of your choice
  5. Most kills as a Detective(No rdming) - $50 steam game of your choice
  6. Most kills as a Traitor - $50 steam game of your choice

Special Notice: Points count as double on specific Halloween based maps like de_haunts for example. Event stats are only counted when 6 people or more are present on the server.

Top 10 players with most playtime will be able to choose from a prize pool of prizes. The higher you place for playtime you have a better chance of first choice of games from the donation list, so try to play as often as you can to choose your games first! Also if you get the highest playtime as well as one of the objectives you will have to choose between either of the two you want to be counted for. Either you get the playtime awards or the the awards for one of the objectives. If you choose the playtime award the person with the second most amount of kills will get the objective prize and same thing goes if the choices are reversed. Any questions send me a pm on the forums or add me on steam.

1. 25k Credits with a choice of either a month of free premium admin or a prize from the donation list
  2. 25k Credits with a choice of either a month of free premium admin or a prize from the donation list
  3. 20k Credits with a choice of any prize from the donation list
  4. 15k Credits with a choice of any prize from the donation list
  5. 10k Credits with a choice of any prize from the donation list

These donation prizes will vary and its first come first serve, so if your not available to choose a prize the following person will get a chance and so on.

Donation Prizes: If you want to donate a prize contact me either via pm on the forums or on steam.(Will be updated if people decide to donate prizes.)

- One $20 Steam Wallet Card

Notice: If you have any question regarding the event feel free to pm me or post on this topic.

- A BIG THANKS TO BULLET AND DRIZ FOR SETTING UP THIS SERVER FOR US. U GUYS DA REAL MVPS! ALSO BIG THANKS TO JASON FOR THE $200 WORTH OF PRIZES! Have a happy Halloween everyone! (Thanks sleek for the better looking font)

Definitely sounds like a great way to get people to play. Lots of prizes to be won.

Will there be any themed Halloween skins on the server?

Very nice! Any chance of changing the end round music as well to fit the theme?

Spooky, scary skeletons~

The challenge with scout kills is that for the silent scout and normal scour or one of the other?

Also event sounds like fun will badges be awarded  for the winners?

can we please have events on servers that are not dead

thanks

This is for TTGO, not ZE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Awesome! Can't wait to see you all there!

can we please have events on servers that are not dead

thanks

IDK, I think it would increase your chance of success by having a fewer amount of competitors. Assuming there are enough people on to compete with. I also think it's a great idea to gain support, and hopefully new followers, for the server.