Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul_Waffle

Surf Event August 21-23

ee2ab70fdf.jpg

Surf Event

There will be a surf event from August 21 to 23! Double EXP will be turned on for the weekend, as well as some ways to win prizes!

Objectives:

Every day of the event, these objectives will be tracked by gameme:

Most Kills
Most Assists
Most Headshots
Most Playtime

As well as those, here are some extra objectives for all to complete:

Oh Baby a Triple - Get 3 AWP headshots in a row.

Team Motivator - End the map with everyone on your team OR the enemy team having more kills than deaths. Yes, 1/0 counts. This is rewardable to everyone on a team when this occurs.

Make Them Bleed - Get at least 200 kills in one map.

Devoted Killwhore - Screenshot the server saying "Wicked Sick" in the text bar.

Assassin - Kill an SO or higher 3 or more times on the same map without being killed in return by that person during those 3 kills.(Vouching required)

Elitist - Have kills / assists / deaths be 1337(can have extra 3's) at the end of a map. ex: 133 kills / 3 assists / 37 deaths

Completing objectives will enter you into a raffle to win prizes! (the more objectives you complete, the more raffle entries you have). 

Rules:

Screenshots are required for all extra objectives
The sG global guidelines must be followed at all times.
Staff are not eligible to win prizes(SO’s can win prizes).
You must have a forum account at www.joinsg.net and not be banned from the servers or the forums at the time of the event in order to be eligible for prizes.
If you are caught going AFK in the server to further your chance of winning a prize, you will be disqualified.
All screenshots should be posted on this page: http://www.joinsg.net/topic/67751-surf-event-screenshots/
Do not attempt to loophole these rules, if you are caught doing so, you will be disqualified.
Any issues or questions can be sent to me.

Prizes:

50k credits
25k credits
$30 steam game or skins
$15 steam game or skins (x3)
l4d2 - donated by chet
HL2 - donated by Ian Kinsler
Custom title (x2)
Animated spray (x2)

If you would like to donate additional prizes, send me a pm on the forums or a steam message.

First I need to learn how to surf....

no you don't just fall down into jail and deathmatch

I don't understand why you would bother having a surf event but best of luck with it I guess. If this was an event involving skill surf/linears, I'd be on a lot.

Well I would participate...too bad it is right in the middle of the next major CS:GO tourney. I'll probably be watching that most of those days.