Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JWB10

The shitposting is real

I think I proposed this once but why don't we implement a system that limits how many posts a new account can make their first week. Prevents us getting pissed at spam and people that don't understand how to not shit post to avoid getting themselves banned

I think I proposed this once but why don't we implement a system that limits how many posts a new account can make their first week. Prevents us getting pissed at spam and people that don't understand how to not shit post to avoid getting themselves banned

I agree. Overzealous first timers aren't always bad. Presto is a regular on JB, I don't think he's trying to troll or anything. Probably wants to ensure that he meets the requirement, but yes, a limit would show and teach newbies, particularly the younger ones, what's expected. 

I agree. Overzealous first timers aren't always bad. Presto is a regular on JB, I don't think he's trying to troll or anything. Probably wants to ensure that he meets the requirement, but yes, a limit would show and teach newbies, particularly the younger ones, what's expected. 

And I quote "I simply set rules/goals for myself. For example, if I'm playing counter strike. After the map changes. I'll do one rep to work out a certain area of my body. For example push ups. If you do this, you'll be in shape in no time."

Hes either trolling, or hes retarded

And I quote "I simply set rules/goals for myself. For example, if I'm playing counter strike. After the map changes. I'll do one rep to work out a certain area of my body. For example push ups. If you do this, you'll be in shape in no time."

Bro, have you seen jmafia? That's from doing a rep every day for a week.

You could make it so when you create an account you can only post a set number of times every 24 hours, based on how quality your posts are you will be able to post more. You could also make it so the older the account the more you can post in a set time limit.

And I quote "I simply set rules/goals for myself. For example, if I'm playing counter strike. After the map changes. I'll do one rep to work out a certain area of my body. For example push ups. If you do this, you'll be in shape in no time."

In fairness, I will admit that was fucking retarded to say. I must've posted too soon

I'm pretty sure he meant to say do one set not one rep :D

.... I hope atleast.

Month later, majority of you guys will forget about this guy anyway.

That's why you keep a list of the dumb people in a txt file on your desktop :D