Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROFL

CLARIFICATION

If a T damages a CT using a map based item on a FD, (such as the swords in Minecraft or the knives in Avalanche) are they considered rebelling?

Rule 14

b. Regular Freeday - terrorists are allowed to roam the map in any unrestricted/unprohibted areas. Attacking a CT in any way is considered rebelling.

It's rebelling as you can see the rule states this in MOTD

There will be many here that will say it is rebelling due to the damage.

If a T had the "sword", or any other map item, you can ask them to drop it. Pretty simple.

If a CT came within range of the sword, but not knifing range and was inflicted with damage, who would be to blame? The terrorist was not rebelling. 

Lets keep this simple:

These items, on a very limited map set, should be kept within the non-rebelling parameters. People are always saying keep the game "Fun and diverse". On odd occasions when a T gets his hand on one of these, I'd say it generally keeps things more fun. It gives the Ts something to dick around with, with CONTROLLABLE PARAMETERS from the CTs. You can simply give the T warnings, or restrictions if he does get his hands on it. Or better yet, if you are enough of a prick, ask him to drop it.

Nothing about it is hard to grasp without ruining their fun.

but if they're on a freeday, they can roam wherever

Ask them to drop it, or give them a restriction. Nobody said they are restricted from going anywhere, they still have their freeday.

Rule 14

b. Regular Freeday - terrorists are allowed to roam the map in any unrestricted/unprohibted areas. Attacking a CT in any way is considered rebelling.

It's rebelling as you can see the rule states this in MOTD

In the most recent case, a longjump freeday. The player had the bomb with rotating knives. What later came of this was the death of a ct. Because the t had a freeday he was allowed to roam wherever (providing it wasn't a restricted area). This allowed him the opportunity to kill the ct. So, if this is the case, even thoug the t never knived, shot, or naded anyone... is it still rebelling? Personally, I think it is a gray area.

Yeah, I was mistaken with that comment and edited it out. The ct wasn't baiting, just that he was in an unrestricted area.

b. Regular Freeday - terrorists are allowed to roam the map in any unrestricted/unprohibted areas. Attacking a CT in any way is considered rebelling.                                        Although its a map item, it has it's twists and turns, But i do agree towards a terrorist grabbing a item map that does harm ct's in any way and that is a phisical item that is carryable and if he uses said item, and starts damaging a ct, it is considered rebelling.

b. Regular Freeday - terrorists are allowed to roam the map in any unrestricted/unprohibted areas. Attacking a CT in any way is considered rebelling.                                        Although its a map item, it has it's twists and turns, But i do agree towards a terrorist grabbing a item map that does harm ct's in any way and that is a phisical item that is carryable and if he uses said item, and starts damaging a ct, it is considered rebelling.

Man this was a long and twisting journey to read and when I got to the end I thought to myself "Hey at least I'm not THAT retarded." Thank you for that.

This is definitely a grey area question. I will argue that it isn't rebelling because the T isn't knifing or using a gun to attack the CT, but instead is using a map item.

Would it be considered rebelling if, say on Texture Map, there was a CT standing in front of the explosing Tortoise wall and was killed when a T triggered it? No, it wouldn't. In the same way that the warden could restrict the T from activating the explosion (if for some hypothertical reason the CT HAD to stand there), the warden can restrict the T's use of these deadly map items. Only at that point would it be considered rebelling.

Edit: I think my main point is that the kill/damage is a result of the map item, not specifically the terrorist, even though the T can cause the map item to do damage.

This is definitely a grey area question. I will argue that it isn't rebelling because the T isn't knifing or using a gun to attack the CT, but instead is using a map item.

nah, its rebelling.

already had this conversation with cows.

nah, its rebelling.

I heard cows also said spamming weeaboo music was ok. And you don't need to stop if you have admin.

:)

I agree though :P

nah, its rebelling.

COWS. WE NEED YOUR ALMIGHTY JUDGEMENT.

Honestly, I can see either side of this. I just like to gun plant on my freedays anyways, so idc.

COWS. WE NEED YOUR ALMIGHTY JUDGEMENT.

Honestly, I can see either side of this. I just like to gun plant on my freedays anyways, so idc.

most of the people i've seen use the sword to kill CTs, already know what the sword does.

besides that it's still damaging a ct.

I heard cows also said spamming weeaboo music was ok. And you don't need to stop if you have admin.

:)

I agree though :P

I dont recall saying this.

and yeah personally I think its rebelling