Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Dash♥ said:

but your not helping your situation...

Neither is Funky by being an unnecessary asshole to me all the time. Given the opportunity, I'm gonna call him out on his shit. "I DON'T KNOW WHO DID IT" "Then do your job and check the logs" is not a valid reason to get kicked, especially when you actually can check the logs, who would've guessed?

1 hour ago, slyfox said:

Imho if the map is up there, the player should be able to choose whatever game mode they want to play that is on the map.  If the game mode is broken, then staff should change the map/take it off the list.  

the problem w/ this is that people would abuse the "play same map" take bhop for example fearless could pick the map as much as he wants and just farm points and  unplayable for others, but in the situation here people kept picking same map to troll after given warnings and bans

@RoseAmherst @ples

The application application (heh) will post multiple apps if you hit the button more than once, which you are explicitly instructed not to do. Prepare to have your app terminated for failing to follow instructions. :lul: 

6 hours ago, Swed said:

@RoseAmherst @ples

The application application (heh) will post multiple apps if you hit the button more than once, which you are explicitly instructed not to do. Prepare to have your app terminated for failing to follow instructions. :lul: 

Ahh, I see. Rip if they terminate his app

5 hours ago, driz said:

it happens when users click their back button to return to sg on certain browsers or with certain plugins on their browser rather than using navigation buttons.  Typically they get denied (this was my rule and may no longer apply) for being dumb.

Let us keep the tradition. 

@big texas you were banned for griefing, staff and so's told you not to press the button because it slays the whole server, you finished the map and touched the button you were banned for that.

3 minutes ago, Dash♥ said:

@big texas you were banned for griefing, staff and so's told you not to press the button because it slays the whole server, you finished the map and touched the button you were banned for that.

@Dash♥ I was never directly told to not press the button. Also, how long is the ban?

11 minutes ago, big texas said:

@Dash♥ I was never directly told to not press the button. Also, how long is the ban?

you were banned for a day, cows and funky said in chat and over mic not to press the button at the end of the map

Your ban will most likely stay, @Booch. Considering you even admitted to RDMing someone with a prop, then leaving before you even took your slay. That in it's definition is RDM then leave.

Edited by Ironic

2 hours ago, Ironic said:

Your ban will most likely stay, @Booch. Considering you even admitted to RDMing someone with a prop, then leaving before you even took your slay. That in it's definition is RDM then leave.

I slayed myself added a slay got slayed and then left @Ironic

23 minutes ago, Booch said:

I slayed myself added a slay got slayed and then left @Ironic

You should have asked permission from Darren if you could leave then. If you don't stay the full round after you are slain, it's still RDM and leave, unless an admin/SO says otherwise.

17 minutes ago, Ironic said:

You should have asked permission from Darren if you could leave then. If you don't stay the full round after you are slain, it's still RDM and leave, unless an admin/SO says otherwise.

You have to ask permission to leave?

If the punishment for a single RDM is a slay, and he slayed himself twice (If I read that confusing sentence of his correctly). Why does he then have to 'ask permission to leave'? 

Didn't realise we were back in the classroom.

Edited by Rayne

4 minutes ago, Rayne said:

You have to ask permission to leave?

If the punishment for a single RDM is a slay, and he slayed himself twice (If I read that confusing sentence of his correctly). Why does he then have to 'ask permission to leave'? 

Didn't realise we were back in the classroom.

Because what I'm asssuming happened (based on how he said "I slayed myself then added a slay") means he RDM'd someone, and then after realizing it he slayed himself that round, and then he added on a slay for the next round because if you RDM someone, then your slay is suppose to be the very next round. And then he left before that round ended whenever he actualy slayed himself. Which is RDM then leave.

10 minutes ago, Ironic said:

Because what I'm asssuming happened (based on how he said "I slayed myself then added a slay") means he RDM'd someone, and then after realizing it he slayed himself that round, and then he added on a slay for the next round because if you RDM someone, then your slay is suppose to be the very next round. And then he left before that round ended whenever he actualy slayed himself. Which is RDM then leave.

He said he slayed himself, added a slay and was slain?

I slayed myself added a slay got slayed

11 minutes ago, Ironic said:

The problem is I got slayed for the round I put the autoslay on for because I could show you if I came back to the server there would be no slay. I recieved my punishment then left since most SO's and Staff memebers do that exact same thing on that server I didn't think it was a problem I'm sorry it won't happen again

37 minutes ago, Ironic said:

I disagree. If the slay is already assigned to happen the next time he's alive, then he's paid his debt. Whether he pays it immediately or next time he's on is moot. What, you want him to wait the 3 seconds for the next round, just to leave? Fuck that, let him take the slay next time he's on. 

Don't mix up TTTGO's asinine rules with GMOD TTT

28 minutes ago, Rayne said:

He said he slayed himself, added a slay and was slain?

His first slay was during the round he RDM'd, meaning even if he slayed himself that round, he would need another slay the next round. You can't cheat out of a slay and ONLY slay yourself the round you RDM'd. So he left the round he was suppose to have his slay.

3 minutes ago, Ironic said:

His first slay was during the round he RDM'd, meaning even if he slayed himself that round, he would need another slay the next round. You can't cheat out of a slay and ONLY slay yourself the round you RDM'd. So he left the round he was suppose to have his slay.

You need to pull the thong out of your arse.