Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, TheWaffler said:

Get used to the rule. If you don't like the rule play somewhere else. Just stop saying it and you'll be fine. @Bush ><

If saying that to you guys is racist, then I wont say it. Just to clarify I only said it in the first place to say it wasn't racist. That's why im pissed off.

Edited by Bush ><
mistype

13 minutes ago, Bush >< said:

If saying that to you guys is racist, then I wont say it. Just to clarify I only said it in the first place to say it wasn't racist. That's why im pissed off.

That is still racist.  Just becuase you say A at the end doesn't change a deorigotry term to a nice term..

2 minutes ago, MistaChang said:

That is still racist.  Just becuase you say A at the end doesn't change a deorigotry term to a nice term..

If my opinion on the word is different than your opinion, ok I can understand that. I want to clarify AGAIN, even though in my opinion it isn't racist, I still did not mean for it to be racist on your standards. I don't have the logs, and I might have even said it in voice chat, but I recall me saying something like "nigga is not racist lol wtf". I was trying to explain in my opinion it was not racist. I wasn't trying to get banned.

2 minutes ago, Bush >< said:

If my opinion on the word is different than your opinion, ok I can understand that. I want to clarify AGAIN, even though in my opinion it isn't racist, I still did not mean for it to be racist on your standards. I don't have the logs, and I might have even said it in voice chat, but I recall me saying something like "nigga is not racist lol wtf". I was trying to explain in my opinion it was not racist. I wasn't trying to get banned.

Go up to a hardcore African American gangster and tell him that.  I am not arguing with you. At the end of the day, racism is discrimination. Discriminatory terms lead to hate, which can cause a whole lot of other things. Dropping an "n bomb" with an a at the end is the same shit, get over yourself.

6 minutes ago, MistaChang said:

Go up to a hardcore African American gangster and tell him that.  I am not arguing with you. At the end of the day, racism is discrimination. Discriminatory terms lead to hate, which can cause a whole lot of other things. Dropping an "n bomb" with an a at the end is the same shit, get over yourself.

Am I talking to an African American gangster though? I'm not trying to argue about the fucking definition of the word. I want to EXPLAIN that I only said it to describe that in my opinion, it is not racist. Ok fine, it's racist to you, I don't care if it is or not. I won't say it if it is racist to you however. End of story.

Edited by Bush ><
lol

4 minutes ago, Bush >< said:

Are we in Africa? I'm not trying to argue about the fucking definition of the word. I want to EXPLAIN that I only said it to describe that in my opinion, it is not racist. Ok fine, it's racist to you, I don't care if it is or not. I won't say it if it is racist to you however. End of story.

Your opinion does not matter. It is racist.

You are litterly ignorant.

Edited by MistaChang

your opinion does not matter. It is racist.

Let me explain the scenario since you are still not getting it.

He kicked a person for saying the word.

I said the word wasn't racist.

I got kicked.

I then said (without saying the word) that it wasn't racist.

I get banned.

2 minutes ago, Bush >< said:

Let me explain the scenario since you are still not getting it.

He kicked a person for saying the word.

I said the word wasn't racist.

I got kicked.

I then said (without saying the word) that it wasn't racist.

I get banned.

As I said before, I am not arguing with you.

As I said before, I am not arguing with you.

I'm trying to explain what you are still not getting. Ok fine. Nigga is racist. If you are that arrogant to not understand what I'm trying to explain in the first place, which is NOT that if nigga is a racist term or not, then just forget it. I'm trying to explain that I only used it to say it wasn't racist, instead of saying "that word isn't racist" which I said the second time after coming back from getting kicked, but still got banned.

listen @Bush >< you are only about 1 in 1000 that is telling us the exact same thing we have heard over and over again. it is in fact racist and if you keep this up you will be banned for a long time. just cut the shit honestly no one cares. we all get along just fine without being racists, so if you cant comply then take it elsewhere.

also im not quoting you because of the nbombs you just dropped.

@Clampspls

Edited by Dr Pepper

49 minutes ago, Bush >< said:

I'm trying to explain what you are still not getting. Ok fine. Nigga is racist. If you are that arrogant to not understand what I'm trying to explain in the first place, which is NOT that if nigga is a racist term or not, then just forget it. I'm trying to explain that I only used it to say it wasn't racist, instead of saying "that word isn't racist" which I said the second time after coming back from getting kicked, but still got banned.

It doesn't matter whatever you think. You're playing on our servers, thus you play by our rules. No if, and, or butts. If an admin tells you saying the N word is racist, then it's racist. Don't argue and be a prick about it, and then maybe next time you won't get banned.

Hard r or not sG as a community have set a rule that that word discriminates people and offends people so doesn't matter if you are black or white. Orange or Purple can't use it arguing about it won't change the community that has set that rule for a long time. 

1 hour ago, Bush >< said:

Saying it's not racist in the first place shows that you have a mental illness. Fuck off.

It's not slang, it's derogatory.

(yes it can be categorized as slang, but by its definition it's more derogatory.)

I missed this while arguing with beerman over something stupid really? *grabs popcorn* Even I wouldn't say any word close to the N word isn't racist. That's just ignorance.

Edited by Arctic Freeze

@papi Iherdcows is one of the 5 highest-ranking members of the community.  No one above him.

I did convince him to discuss with one of the other high-ranking members though.  You also have @Rootbeer to thank.  Chill out, don't make any more threads, and just wait for them to discuss.  Best not to post anyplace else at the moment, since technically you're still permanently banned. 

3 minutes ago, Scrub said:

hi im totally not scripting and can an admin that is higher than cows or jcs unban me?

He's not scripting you idiot.  He admits he's using his hyperscroll mousewheel.  No one is accusing him of scripting, they're accusing him of hyperscrolling, which is only disallowed on KZ.

2 minutes ago, Junzou said:

@papi Iherdcows is one of the 5 highest-ranking members of the community.  No one above him.

I did convince him to discuss with one of the other high-ranking members though.  You also have @Rootbeer to thank.  Chill out, don't make any more threads, and just wait for them to discuss.  Best not to post anyplace else at the moment, since technically you're still permanently banned. 

Well I appreciate you, a person in a high position be on the side of justice and fairness. I won't create anymore threads, but I hope you see my perspective and why I believe I was falsely banned.

Even if he's not scripting, from what I've seen his general attitude on the server in question only invited the situation we have now. "Inb4 someone calls me a scripter" both in chat and over mic multiple times in that 2 minute clip cookie posted. It feels like this entire episode is in part his goal to achieve self-satisfaction of being unbanned by "power-hungry" admins by proving them wrong with his hardware based advantage of a hyperscrolling mouse.

Really a player we would want on our servers.

6 minutes ago, Swed said:

Even if he's not scripting, from what I've seen his general attitude on the server in question only invited the situation we have now. "Inb4 someone calls me a scripter" both in chat and over mic multiple times in that 2 minute clip cookie posted. It feels like this entire episode is in part his goal to achieve self-satisfaction of being unbanned by "power-hungry" admins by proving them wrong with his hardware based advantage of a hyperscrolling mouse.

Really a player we would want on our servers.

Hey Swed, I appreciate your feedback but I wanted to tell you I NEVER said "inb4 someone calls me a scripter" over microphone and only said it ONCE in chat. I said it because I felt tension between some of the players and I hoping to relieve that. I really just want to get back to playing, and I feel like I was wrongly banned. I appreciate what you said though.

Edited by papi