Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

15 hours ago, Breeze^.^ said:

Hello sG this is my official ban appeal after 6 months of waiting. A little over half a year ago I was perma ctd by scrub for accumilative mic spam. I am not gonna make a new me post like some basic white bitch. With time comes maturity which has kinda happened but the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. I do know I am part of another community as of now but I would like to have ties to my old roots and where I started at and where the boys are. I am not sure how it works but I do know that people love to have someone to hate. A select few of players even said that they never really hate me just were joining the bandwagon but I feel there is also some genuine people who want me dead. Ct is the most fun for me and I think I could spice up the game a bit and bring back some older players. 

Thanks, Am I banned on this account yet? jk but fr free breeze

No

Please @Iherdcows

Edited by Velo

Too many weebs.

I think it's time we start thinking of solutions to this problem.

Maybe some sort of containment forum, where we can concentrate the weebs in one designated zone.

Somewhere they can camp out and not be seen by the regular members of this community.

I don't know maybe I'm just gassed up and not thinking straight.

Edited by Renegade

17 minutes ago, Clamps said:

gqEbhBF.gif

The guy with the glasses gave the same expression I would have in person

3 minutes ago, krony said:

@Bush >< Even tho it a slang but it still part of racism like loophole racism. other SO would have kick you for same reason.

It' not a loophole at all. It's slang. The admin kicked me for using it. I joined stating that it was not racist, told Nymical to stop sucking the admins dick, then I got banned. I was arguing that it wasn't racist and he didn't even have the decency to argue back and prove I was wrong and kick/warn me again. He just banned me. I wanted to talk to him and see why he thought it was racist, but he didn't even bother. He just banned me.

14 minutes ago, Bush >< said:

It' not a loophole at all. It's slang. The admin kicked me for using it. I joined stating that it was not racist, told Nymical to stop sucking the admins dick, then I got banned. I was arguing that it wasn't racist and he didn't even have the decency to argue back and prove I was wrong and kick/warn me again. He just banned me. I wanted to talk to him and see why he thought it was racist, but he didn't even bother. He just banned me.

Hopefully you get permanently banned for being a retard so I can have another good laugh when you get shut down again. Just remember, you're always right and everyone else is wrong and you'll be right on your way.