Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Jiffy said:

Following a rule that was put into place is being toxic, fuck might as well just stay in a wooden 1x1 and turn on a campfire its gonna be that way.

Seriously? No, that's not at all what I am saying I am saying this was toxic: 

(18:27:19) | [Oxide] 17:27 [Info] [Logger] [Expect] Real Tisms (76561197984248225): Karma, quick question

(18:27:22) | [Oxide] 17:27 [Info] [Logger] Karma (76561198105211485): sure

(18:27:23) | [Oxide] 17:27 [Info] [Logger] jiffy (76561198045830852): dont talk to her

It gives a great example of what your group does to alienate players who are not even involved. 

1 minute ago, Karma said:

Seriously? No, that's not at all what I am saying I am saying this was toxic: 

(18:27:19) | [Oxide] 17:27 [Info] [Logger] [Expect] Real Tisms (76561197984248225): Karma, quick question

(18:27:22) | [Oxide] 17:27 [Info] [Logger] Karma (76561198105211485): sure

(18:27:23) | [Oxide] 17:27 [Info] [Logger] jiffy (76561198045830852): dont talk to her

It gives a great example of what your group does to alienate players who are not even involved. 

I've already said I made a mistake by saying that in the first place. The whole point of this conversation was, why would tisms keep arguing? There's literally no point in talking back to me, especially since the rule was put in place, which I was demonstrating. 

2 minutes ago, Jiffy said:

I've already said I made a mistake by saying that in the first place. The whole point of this conversation was, why would tisms keep arguing? There's literally no point in talking back to me, especially since the rule was put in place, which I was demonstrating. 

Thank you

WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO EACH OTHER!!!!!! no talking!

just repression. sweet sweet repression until it builds up so bad you lash out at family members. then you become an alcoholic to try an nullify the hatred only to then have drunken sex and get a kid for your one time mistake. That causes you to drink more because you never wanted that responsibility. Then one day you come home drunk and bitch slap the little shit because he started whining about being bullied online. You smack the shit out of him while yelling back in your day you just fought back and terrorized the server and stop being a pussy ass bitch. Then the cops come and arrest you for child abuse. You get anally raped in jail and tattooed as someones cell bitch. You spend your nights sobbing while getting pounded and you yern for the days of gathering around a campfire in a virtual world. You get HIV but not from the ass rape. It was from the needle used to mark you as some mans ass slave. You develop AIDs and die in prison. All because @Karmais a bitch and you had to act out and tell her to her face because not even your mom tells you what to do and how to behave so why should some online female?

Just like how Ollie wasn't in the teamspeak when the rule was stated but still got muted. Seems a bit one sided wouldn't ya say?

Actually, Ollie was in the teamspeak. 

I'd like to clarify on the whole Ollie wasn't here. I was AFK at the time of Eddy establishing the rule. That, or I wasn't even online and then joined AFTER her made the rule. I then got off of TeamSpeak for a minute or so to plug my phone in to use as a mic. No one in my group even mentioned the rule after it was stated until I was muted

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I'd like to clarify on the whole Ollie wasn't here. I was AFK at the time of Eddy establishing the rule. That, or I wasn't even online and then joined AFTER her made the rule. I then got off of TeamSpeak for a minute or so to plug my phone in to use as a mic. No one in my group even mentioned the rule after it was stated until I was muted

"My brother played on my account, he used hax"

"I didn't hear it so don't have to follow it" ... ... and follow what exactly? It's not really a rule but more of a, "you would be wise to do this" type of thing or eddy will become enraged and fly to your house to beat you. OR just tell karma to mute your dumb ass but that really isn't any different then any of our other servers now is it? 

The "rule" is really advice since eddy "put itching powered on karma's muting finger"(so to speak.)  But you rebellious young'ins are like, "No no. It's a rule. Because if it's a rule then there is a well defined line that we can get right up to the edge of and maybe if feeling ballsy try to tip toe across and back before anyone notices. We like breaking rules and seeing if we can get away with it. So this must be a rule so we can have more fun!"

It's a demented type of fun and I hope you only pull this crap online because someone is going to send you to the hospital one day if you act out like this in the real world. 

"I didn't hear it so don't have to follow it" ... ... and follow what exactly? It's not really a rule but more of a, "you would be wise to do this" type of thing or eddy will become enraged and fly to your house to beat you. OR just tell karma to mute your dumb ass but that really isn't any different then any of our other servers now is it? 

The "rule" is really advice since eddy "put itching powered on karma's muting finger"(so to speak.)  But you rebellious young'ins are like, "No no. It's a rule. Because if it's a rule then there is a well defined line that we can get right up to the edge of and maybe if feeling ballsy try to tip toe across and back before anyone notices. We like breaking rules and seeing if we can get away with it. So this must be a rule so we can have more fun!"

It's a demented type of fun and I hope you only pull this crap online because someone is going to send you to the hospital one day if you act out like this in the real world. 

Wait, what? How could I follow a rule in where I didn't even know existed?! It's a rule if we got muted for it. Everyone in TeamSpeak heard my confusion of why I got muted when I simply spoke to Karma. You make it seem like we spend every single waking second of the day trying. If we get PUNISHED FOR a suggestion Eddy made then it's practically a rule. At this point, there isn't a point explaining anything to you. You're pretty much on Karma's side and are too caught up on her to realize that she was in the wrong on numerous occasions and I'll own up to it and say me and my group were in the wrong in some occasions. We get punished from it, but staff shouldn't be exempted from the same rules they enforce on us. Last time I'll respond to anything of this matter unless it's in TMS or after Eddy resolves the thread

for those who aren't caught up with this season's rust drama, ill sum it up for you

eddy is the dad of two retarded children, and he constantly has to tell them to stop hitting and yelling at each other but everyone else ignores it because they're just two retarded kids

1 minute ago, krony said:

Think he want more salty drama out of rust but this one have no salty at all

But do you know that she is daughter of sweetrock before this happens? Just wonder

no all I knew is she played with her kids and that we were raiding Emily. I literally just got on the server and my group said we raiding

3 minutes ago, Rune said:

@sweetrock ok, what tacky said clearly was way beyond any line, but i want to be sure im reading this right

your 8 year old is playing rust

?????????

Yes both my kids play! Emilypony 8 and Collinpony 5! I have said it many times how old their are and they love playing!

4 minutes ago, sweetrock said:

Yes both my kids play! Emilypony 8 and Collinpony 5! I have said it many times how old their are and they love playing!

so you're letting them play an online game where this is the first screen you see when you enter the website on steam

mdkLahp.png

6 minutes ago, sweetrock said:

She has said this countless times.

2 minutes ago, Rune said:

so you're letting them play an online game where this is the first screen you see when you enter the website on steam

mdkLahp.png

"May not be appropriate for all ages"

Let me just stab this naked guy's dick off with an axe and show my baby brother.