Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

enRL0.gif

Since i'm part of this complaint i'm just going to say all you do is go 110% out of your way to get a rise out of people because you are legit fucking cancer. Where is that video of how you squeakers acted when you got raided? That is how you act when no other staff are on besides karma. I'm going to start using fraps more often because of this shit storm you just started.

Thing is, Karma's not supposed to be talking to them as anything other than an admin.  They said those screenshots were taken after Eddy made that rule -- she's supposed to mute and move on.  I believe some of them are from Steam, so they're timestamped. 

Edited by Junzou

From this it looks like it looks like this was only mafe because Eddy made some kind of rule between the two groups. There should have been zero communication unless for admin reasons. the one where ollie insulted spawneh for bragging about killing the server population, ollie was trying to enforce that rule. if karma needed to talk to him as an admin, she should have said so. Its not a good site. Also all these rep circlejerk is happening I'm a cd thread again

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

From this it looks like it looks like this was only mafe because Eddy made some kind of rule between the two groups. There should have been zero communication unless for admin reasons. the one where ollie insulted spawneh for bragging about killing the server population, ollie was trying to enforce that rule. if karma needed to talk to him as an admin, she should have said so. Its not a good site. Also all these rep circlejerk is happening I'm a cd thread again

That's some nice commentary though

I don't get it, if you can't handle the insults, then don't start anything....

My problem is that I can't take insults. My problem is that people that don't like me and I don't like are insulting me. Out of the entire CD thread, the only conclusion you got from that it is that we couldn't handle insults. Nice. Thank you@Junzou and@Beerman for clearing it up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

That Rust thread is honestly incredibly pathetic. All I see throughout the entirety of the screenshots are two parties shit talking one another, and trying to bend what Eddy said to their benefit. Then again, it's nothing new in the Rust scene. We've seen this verbal garbage talk before. The real question is at this point: Does @Karma initiate the argument from her side, or is the other party the offender? I understand her position, but she's also an engineer who is trying to run the server, not the advisor to said server. If someone shit talks you in her position, I expect 95% of our clan-base to react the same way.

I'm also going to push the argument for @Karma's sake because she is the one putting time and effort into the server so that everyone can play it. Why are you guys constantly hounding her over the stupidest shit? I have no doubt that at some point someone has said shit about her family as well. Why the fuck? Truth be told, if I were in her position, your ass would be 10/10 banned in this case- Server population be damned. If she's the one starting this shit, I'd very well like to see how she's starting it from screen shots that aren't halfway into your playtime (A video would be 10 times better). That way I know you can't try to snapshot the chat in your favor like I suspect it has been.

Be nicer to one another???

Also, I'd like to point out something in lieu of my last point:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/216564196582324332/378F1D30CA5096F8D73E459CFEAA72CAE69855C7/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/216564196582330939/E0A0A05E27222F569C913309FF017CA70C6FC132/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/216564196582342037/179CE5D5176A4478EC1DF9B46A3FC3248717683C/

I suspect the argument may be made that they indeed weren't snapshotting. These three pictures prove otherwise. How you ask?

If that hadn't been the case, the chat line would have been opened to show the entirety of the chat in question like the other 8 pictures.

"But the contents above the text in question could have been irrelevant!" - To which I say I don't believe you, nor do I have any reason to believe you because I don't have the evidence to say otherwise. For long complaints like this, screenshots are vastly inappropriate because it fails to capture the entirety of a long situation and is prone to bias. That doesn't excuse what is being shown as is, but it also only tells one side of the story.

Edited by Rune

While having an admin on your server at all hours of the day is nice, on the other hand an admin that plays hardcore on the server is not.

I genuinely can't even comprehend this complaint. The above quote on it's own... who are you @reX Jay jr. to say an Engineer should or should not play on the server that, they themselves, look after?

I obviously can't speak for the general audience of this server, but it all seems like you need to swallow a big bowl of grow the fuck up, and remember being called a 'retard' on the internet is about as important as a bug on the wind shield of your car.

Damn cry babies.

@Junzou can you imagine what would happen if people said this to Fox, on WCS? xD

Edited by Rayne

4 hours ago, Rayne said:

imagine what would happen if people said this to Fox, on WCS? xD

Banned, all of 'em.  That's the problem they have though -- they shit talk to her, she shit talks back, and on it goes until she mutes them.  They bait her, and she takes the bait every time.  Or she'll start the shit talk, and they respond, and then they get muted.  Eddy made a rule so that these two parties were not to speak to each other, and if they spoke to her, they were supposed to be muted immediately, and she was not supposed to respond.

53 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Banned, all of 'em.  That's the problem they have though -- they shit talk to her, she shit talks back, and on it goes until she mutes them.  They bait her, and she takes the bait every time.  Or she'll start the shit talk, and they respond, and then they get muted.  Eddy made a rule so that these two parties were not to speak to each other, and if they spoke to her, they were supposed to be muted immediately, and she was not supposed to respond.

Let's just introduce Prima Nocta to the server, if we can't get them out, we'll breed them out.

1 hour ago, Rayne said:

Let's just introduce Prima Nocta to the server, if we can't get them out, we'll breed them out.

If they are little rich entitled brats like I think they are then their mom's are probably trophy wives ;)

1 minute ago, centran said:

If they are little rich entitled brats like I think they are then their mom's are probably trophy wives ;)

*highfive*

Let's do this.

I dumped my 2 cents in that thread along with what screenshots I took, let it be known though that I missed a decent amount of stuff that both sides said. 

I wonder if this could be said to both sides lol

12 hours ago, Karma said:

Stop being toxic. Stop trying to start more drama where there doesn't need to be any. Play the game and stop ruining it for other players on the server. 

9 hours ago, Rune said:

Be nicer to one another???

If only it were that easy. I've seen both sides initiate toxicity and both sides think they're innocent of it haha.

Edited by Travesty

5 minutes ago, Travesty said:

I wonder if this could be said to both sides lol

If only it were that easy. I've seen both sides initiate toxicity and both sides think they're innocent of it haha.

This is basically what is happening 

4 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Am i the only one that these screenshots are small and unreadable for?

I fixed It, I was dumb and uploaded the thumbnails

Idk man, you helped raid her so she raided you back.

She's putting up a front by saying it's just to get her stuff back but yeah I can see it being fair. Petty, but fair.

I think what CMan said in his post was that he SHOULDN'T be in her shitlist because all he did was just boost us which is helping us. But in the chat logs, Karma keeps saying that CMan was the mastermind behind the raid(when he wasn't).

She then goes on about how it was shady that CMan would use her location to find her, but we already knew where her and her base was long before Cman decided to help us. I think our group found out where her base was a while ago. It's not like Cman was like "Hey guys I know where her base is let's raid her."

I think what CMan said in his post was that he SHOULDN'T be in her shitlist because all he did was just boost us which is helping us. But in the chat logs, Karma keeps saying that CMan was the mastermind behind the raid(when he wasn't).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

But he still helped, which is a fair reasoning to be raided. I assume shell have the randos raid everybody who even looked at her base during the raid based on what I've seen the past year