Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Junzou said:

10/10, admitting to clearing illegitimate reports that you're personally involved in.  Thanks for proving my point.

Ftfy. Gnite sweetheart. 

1 hour ago, Sportsteen583 said:

Jesus the TMS thread is spreading.

Where u been at boiiiiiiiii

Also, why is TMS not this good? Why is this shit talking front facing but we can't even have a nice Rust thread? 

Edited by Wintergreen

1 hour ago, Wintergreen said:

Where u been at boiiiiiiiii

Also, why is TMS not this good? Why is this shit talking front facing but we can't even have a nice Rust thread? 

" but we can't even have a nice Rust thread? "

You can't be serious.

Also.... I don't wanna start up another brawl. But what clap did was honestly fair to do to a staff member, in fact I have never seen it where a staff member gets outright banned in any community unless after the warning he insulted the person who gave him the warning (point from my last community). It wasn't a how do i say "lick lick lick my balls" moment. It was a "you get one chance now and if I even see that shit one more time you face serious repercussions" moment. 

And yea I might not know what clap does with the staff members but I do know that this is how most staff are treated in communities. So whether he did it out of kindness or professionalism is out of the question. The fact is he did what he was supposed to do.

Edited by Trelvick
I don't like it when people want to change the rules of the game.

Notice how@sith doesn't say he saw him kill the guy, just that he was at the adjacent building. Was he standing over the un-ID'd body or did you just assume he killed him like any rational person would.

7 hours ago, Beerman said:

Notice how@sith doesn't say he saw him kill the guy, just that he was at the adjacent building. Was he standing over the un-ID'd body or did you just assume he killed him like any rational person would.

oh nononononononono

I'm not taking drama about CD reports in this shit show lol

Go find someone else to grill

8 hours ago, Beerman said:

What the fuck did you say?  How dare you question his decision.  I'm glad he didn't respond to you and feed into your pathetic attempt at remaining relevant in this community.

What the fuck did you say?  How dare you question his decision.  I'm glad he didn't respond to you and feed into your pathetic attempt at remaining relevant in this community.

Wrong thread my humble man servant

I was confused as to why you people were saying this wasn't the TMS thread.

I honestly thought this was the TMS thread. Get outta here with this shit, keep that cancer where it belongs

I was confused as to why you people were saying this wasn't the TMS thread.

I honestly thought this was the TMS thread. Get outta here with this shit, keep that cancer where it belongs

Behind the scenes and away from public eye ;)

4 minutes ago, Iherdcows said:

tried that. didnt work either

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/255966555941149733/EDFEBCA1738114936623F68C7058D269B41616C9/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/255966555941149575/8B9A424DA9606715D82BDDE5A5134D664F8D596E/

Try those 2? let me know if it work, it just mostly 2 screenshot show that he get slain by moose. Not really show much for anything else.

Edited by krony

1 hour ago, Iherdcows said:

ah there we go. too bad they dont really show anything

True, but Moose already admitted to slaying him for talking over others, when in this thread

Triv was reprimanded for doing such a thing. I like Moose, but it would be a damn shame to see a double standard going around here. Mute functionality should be used accordingly, then whatever else comes after if he continues.

13 minutes ago, Rune said:

True, but Moose already admitted to slaying him for talking over others, when in this thread

Triv was reprimanded for doing such a thing. I like Moose, but it would be a damn shame to see a double standard going around here. Mute functionality should be used accordingly, then whatever else comes after if he continues.

I don't see the connection between what triv did and what I did. I wasn't harassing him, I was punishing him for continuously interrupting rounds.