Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

13 minutes ago, Mark from Facebook said:

He was mocking him for saying " My SOS"  when All So's are Clamps and Bulldog's property because they're in charge.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Now that is adorable.

13 hours ago, Tyonelawl said:

Just reading this post for the first time now. I'm really sad you never came to me @Dr Pepper first about any of your complaints about me. I pay for admin because I love the ZE server and want to make sure I can protect it from griefers. If you played ZE more than JB you'd know I don't want to harm the ZE server. I can't disagree that sometimes I troll, but who doesn't? Welcome to the internet where we help each other and troll each other at the same time.

Secondly, yes I want to #BringC4Back because I feel like he gets banned by @Lv. 100 Crobat for things that are much less than most do on the server constantly. I know he trolls quite a bit, and I don't disagree with occasionally telling him to knock it off or punishing. Even I occasionally step in and tell him to knock it off. I realize that saying the four (4) letter acronym (that I'm worried about saying here or on the server), usually results in a permaban should be taken with a grain of salt with in this case. This is a big community so I understand if this means little to nothing, just food for thought.

Lastly; no, once SO's log off we don't just assume we're in charge. I step up and make sure people aren't mic spamming, griefing, etc... But isn't that part of my role as a paidmin/admin etc..? If I'm doing something wrong, communication is the solution to all of this. Just come to me about issues you have about me or how I'm talking so I can figure it all out! We're all different and I never mean to be "toxic". Just thought @Dr Pepper knew all of this from all of the times we've played ZE together over the past few months.

P.S. No I don't plan on going on a tangent to get banned.

I've had a couple run ins with you on the server. I'll address the highlighted points in order.

1. You definitely harm the server with your griefing and trolling. You've done things to kill you fellow CT's and general hinderance of the team as a whole. 

2. I've never seen you ever stop anything from trolling, only to add on top of it. You've constantly told players, myself included, "go fuck/kill yourself" many times. 

3. Yes you do. You've only ever once kicked somebody for something minor, but otherwise, you're the source of the cancer on ZE.

4. I've asked you to knock it off and chill out quite a few times. Somebody said something about Muslims on the server, while no admins were on, and you started egging it on, carrying the toxic conversation far longer than it should have. 

You're a cancer on the server, I've seen that in the couple of hours I've spent there. Your credibility is wack because of this, which is only enhanced by your bullshit CD posts. Clean up your act before you also get banned, because I don't know if you've noticed this, but we're getting really tired of shitheads like you in our community. 

C4 hasn't been banned for 6 months

No clue why he's appealing

he threatened to ddos someone, he got permad for it

Fucking close that thread and that kid can go fuck off somewhere else

cancer fuck retard. If you dont realize what consequences for your actions mean , then go live in a bubble.

Edited by Mark from Facebook

3 minutes ago, Mark from Facebook said:

No clue why he's appealing

he threatened to ddos someone, he got permad for it

Fucking close that thread and that kid can go fuck off somewhere else

cancer fuck retard. If you dont realize what consequences for your actions mean , then go live in a bubble.

You don't know much about it obviously. The "threat" wasn't malicious and I was already unbanned for that, this is something else. (:

I strongly believe @C4_ should get unban because of the fact @Lv. 100 Crobat is pretty salty and abuses his admin powers sorry to say but am new to the server but ive been playing it everyday sense i joined last week , i know i shouldnt have a say in this but , i was permet ban , for getting another player glitch with the metrial, with any warning, or telling me anything. I believe he should get unban and i should get my permet metrail ban removed because i did nothing wrong

Edited by DeniedAnal

56 minutes ago, Mark from Facebook said:

He was banned for saying he was going to DDoS a toaster. I agree, that doesn't need a perma ban. Maybe stern warning/short ban so he gets the point across that we don't tolerate that at all. 

Actually I kind of was involved. More so that I saw what was happening. I don't know if it constitutes to anything (and if you feel the need to hide this post I understand) but I was on when c4,  and zip were having a feud.

See c4 was taunting zip quite a bit because he came on and started bossing people around despite not being on for a while. Most staff (including Matt) try to take things easy when rejoining and tend to be a lot nicer and lenient on players but zip was being kind of aggressive. C4 felt it was in his need to tell zip off for this and he even joked about the "DDOS". Zip on the other hand was saying the usual on following the rules and such but he came in acting like he owned the place. When C4 commented and told him off they began to brawl. During this brawl he made references to the above "threat" and to zip's lack of leniency to which I think got zip going and caused him to decide to perma ban him for his "DDOS threat" out of a distinct anger and attempt to get rid of him. Honestly C4 didn't deserve this and I honestly think a discussion should be made with C4 on how he handles staff and with zip on taking it easy.

@Trelvick

This is somewhat relevant to the situation... but what you say REALLY ircks me the wrong way.

I don't care if an SO hasn't been on for a while, they are an SO, SERVER OFFICER. They have all the right to come into a server and lay down the law if that is what is needed. There is no written hierarchy in the server rules that state if you haven't played in a while you need to stand down, FUCK THAT. It's the SO's job to keep order in the server. If that means going up against someone trolling new players, then so be it. They will do what is needed to stop that. I swear to God, if I get reports with evidence of one of my SO's being "challenged" by a troll, you can bet your ass I will ban that person, without a question. I won't miss a wink of sleep either. SO's are the backbone of our community, they're not staff, they're regular members out on the front line of our servers helping keep order and making it an enjoyable place for all. 

I'm sure @Clamps will back me up on this. Fuck with our Server Officers, you fuck with us. And I'll tell you now, it won't end well in your favor. 

@C4_ Take this as a warning, you said yourself you troll new players. Why. Why the FUCK would you do that? There is no reason for that, no reason at all. If you come into JB and do that shit while any staff, SOs, or me on, you'll be set in your place faster then you can think. Cut your FUCKING SHIT OUT. Settle the fuck down, and stop being a fucking troll. I was against your permaban, but if this is how you want to present yourself to the community. Good fucking luck with that...

@Lv. 100 Crobat

Edited by Bulldog

Just now, DeniedAnal said:

I strongly believe @C4_ should get unban because of the fact @Lv. 100 Crobat is pretty salty and abuses his admin powers sorry to say but am new to the server but ive been playing it everyday sense i joined last week , i know i shouldnt have a say in this but , i was permet ban , for getting another player glitch with the metrial, with any warning, or telling me anything. I believe he should get unban and i should get my permet metrail ban removed because i did nothing wrong

Thanks for supporting me man, your ban does sound very weird as well wtf.

@Trelvick

This is somewhat relevant to the situation... but what you say REALLY ircks me the wrong way.

I don't care if an SO hasn't been on for a while, they are an SO, SERVER OFFICER. They have all the right to come into a server and lay down the law if that is what is needed. There is no written hierarchy in the server rules that state if you haven't played in a while you need to stand down, FUCK THAT. It's the SO's job to keep order in the server. If that means going up against someone trolling new players, then so be it. They will do what is needed to stop that. I swear to God, if I get reports with evidence of one of my SO's being "challenged" by a troll, you can bet your ass I will ban that person, without a question. I won't miss a wink of sleep either. SO's are the backbone of our community, they're not staff, they're regular members out on the front line of our servers helping keep order and making it an enjoyable place for all. 

I'm sure @Clamps will back me up on this. Fuck with our Server Officers, you fuck with us. And I'll tell you know, it won't end well in your favor. 

@C4_ Take this as a warning, you said yourself you troll new players. Why. Why the FUCK would you do that? There is no reason for that, no reason at all. If you come into JB and do that shit while any staff, SOs, or me on, you'll be set in your place faster then you can think. Cut your FUCKING SHIT OUT. Settle the fuck down, and stop being a fucking troll. I was against your permaban, but if this is how you want to present yourself to the community. Good fucking luck with that...

@Lv. 100 Crobat

Get shit on@c4_

Just now, Bulldog said:

He was banned for saying he was going to DDoS a toaster. I agree, that doesn't need a perma ban. Maybe stern warning/short ban so he gets the point across that we don't tolerate that at all. 

I tried doing JB and that shit is just not right for me (; never going back on mostly because of the wait time if you die. I understand they are SOs, but when it feels like they abuse their power, it doesn't really make the place enjoyable for all. I do enjoy you as an SO(i do believe you are) and I can respect them if need be, but when they don't show respect to others why should I have to dish out respect for them. 

Just now, Beerman said:

Get shit on@c4_

Bulldog just told me to stop trolling, he was replying to @Trelvick but I don't know you and you don't know me so I don't understand how you care? Unless it's just one person doesn't like someone so they get all their friends to do the same, which is bullying. So that's coolio

17 minutes ago, C4_ said:

I tried doing JB and that shit is just not right for me (; never going back on mostly because of the wait time if you die. I understand they are SOs, but when it feels like they abuse their power, it doesn't really make the place enjoyable for all. I do enjoy you as an SO(i do believe you are) and I can respect them if need be, but when they don't show respect to others why should I have to dish out respect for them. 

I was a long time SO, but now I'm one of two staff who oversee them, @Clamps being the other.

Provide me this evidence of SOs abusing their powers and I'll deal with that too. I've yet to see any evidence anywhere of Zip abusing. From what was said by @Trelvick, "c4 was taunting zip quite a bit because he came on and started bossing people around despite not being on for a while". What is being considered as "bossing"? Without evidence I have NO IDEA what that even means, especially on ZE?? Then the second part, "...but zip was being kind of aggressive...", well, duh. Of course you'd need to get aggressive if a player was, "taunting zip quite a bit". As I said, there is no need for that. This third part is my PERSONAL FAVORITE, "C4 felt it was in his need to tell zip off for this...", for a long time now staff have told SOs they have the right to ban players who do exactly this. That is what should have been done, in my opinion, but it seems like @Zip was trying to avoid that. Sometimes you just have to know when to let that ban hammer fall.

So, @C4_, if you have evidence of this bossing, that is actual real shit that should be taken care of, please, show us. Otherwise as I said before, settle down, and don't fucking troll anyone for any reason. 

Edited by Bulldog

9 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

I was a long time SO, but now I'm one of two staff who oversee them. Provide me this evidence of them abusing their powers and I'll deal with that too. I've yet to see any evidence anywhere of Zip abusing. From what was said by @Trelvick, "c4 was taunting zip quite a bit because he came on and started bossing people around despite not being on for a while". What is being considered as "bossing"? Without evidence I have NO IDEA what that even means, especially on ZE?? Then the second part, "...but zip was being kind of aggressive...", well, duh. Of course you'd need to get aggressive if a player was, "taunting zip quite a bit". As I said, there is no need for that. This third part is my PERSONAL FAVORITE, "C4 felt it was in his need to tell zip off for this...", for a long time now, staff have told SOs they have the right to ban players who do exactly this. That is what should have been done, in my opinion, but it seems like @Zip was trying to avoid that. Sometimes you just have to know when to let that ban hammer fall. So, @C4_, if you have evidence of this bossing, that is actual real shit that should be taken care of, please, show us. Otherwise as I said before, settle down, and don't fucking troll anyone for any reason. 

I understand what I said may have "irked" you the wrong way. But honestly I just feel like a perma ban was a tad too harsh for this. We have SO on all the time and like I said I find the majority to be very enjoyable (I don't hate crobat or zip or any of the really at all, I just think they need to be more careful with players  (the jokes people make of them when I join I join in because I figure they laugh them off) ). However coming on and banning people who are known for these kinds of things when others will just settle for a gag or a warning seems a little too far. I actually would love there to be a neutral discussion between zip and C4. Honestly it sounds like things just need to be cleaned up and agreed upon and disagreed upon to which people leave it at that.

Edit: sorry for the number of edits but I don't want to confuse the point.

Edited by Trelvick
errr apparently grammar doesn't work with forum commands :P

I'm surprised this permaban started with "I'm gonna ddos your toaster", like really?

is that really permaban worthy?

Also a permaban for toxicity right off the bat?

I don't really agree with it, but considering both these circlejerks, maybe it was the right call.

either way, why did his retard friends come in, and act as if circlejerking the cd was gonna help his case.

Would probably be better to shorten his ban, and pay close attention to him, if he fucks up, permabanned.

I don't play ZE, so I'm not sure how cancer this kid is on it.

2 minutes ago, Sandy said:

I'm surprised this permaban started with "I'm gonna ddos your toaster", like really?

I don't really agree with it, but considering both these circlejerks, maybe it was the right call.

either way, why did his retard friends come in, and act as if circlejerking the cd was gonna help his case.

Would probably be better to shorten his ban, and pay close attention to him, if he fucks up, permabanned.

I never played ZE, but with the amount of cancer him and his friends are acting on the CD forums (making multiple posts asking for him to be unbanned when THEYRE NOT EVEN THE PERSON APPEALING)

I say ban them all for a month and the main retard (c4) for three

10 minutes ago, Trelvick said:

I understand what I said may have "irked" you the wrong way. But honestly I just feel like a perma ban was a tad too harsh for this. 

I agree with you on that too, and I said that multiple times. You saying that was not what annoyed me.

What annoyed me was you saying that a player needed to aggressively confront an SO about them enforcing order in the server. That's their job. 

10 minutes ago, Trelvick said:

However coming on and banning people who are known for these kinds of things when others will just settle for a gag or a warning seems a little too far.

If they are known to be a troll who picks on new players, as well as SOs/Staff, I'd assume that these actions would have already been taken on them at a different time. 

If someone does something wrong in game, this is the general order with how you deal with it:

1- Warn 

2- Gag/mute/kick

3- Ban

Makes sense right? Well if a player has been warned before, we can go ahead a elminate that first step so it would look like this. 

1- Warn 

1- Gag/mute/kick

2- Ban

See how it works? Can you guess what's next? If they have been warned, kicked, gaged, or muted in the past, and they DO THE SAME DUMB FUCKING THING AGAIN... BAN. They should know what they did wrong and why they should not have done it. 

1- Warn 

1- Gag/mute/kick

1- Ban

It seems to be that this is what happened here, hopefully it doesn't happen again. 

12 minutes ago, Trelvick said:

I actually would love there to be a neutral discussion between zip and C4. Honestly it sounds like things just need to be cleaned up and agreed upon and disagreed upon to which people leave it at that.

I also agree with this, I'd like to see it too. 

1 minute ago, Sandy said:

See that's kind of where I'm going at here. Perhaps even a discussion between the two.

"either way, why did his retard friends come in, and act as if circlejerking the cd was gonna help his case."

Please keep it civil. I've only recently really become his friend. I would have done this for any regular (even tyler) if I had support or standing information on what occurred.

2 minutes ago, Trelvick said:

Please keep it civil. I've only recently really become his friend. I would have done this for any regular (even tyler) if I had support or standing information on what occurred.

Random people coming into the complaint department, and saying how the ban is unjust usually never helps, if anything staff will generally react negatively.

I don't agree with the permaban.

it should probably be shortened, just look at some of the posts from c4, as well as tyone, he makes the deletion of several posts seem as if staff are trying to keep him permabanned.

if that was the case he would've been banned beforehand, or even having his ip dropped from the box.

9 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Random people coming into the complaint department, and saying how the ban is unjust usually never helps, if anything staff will generally react negatively.

I will admit this was not the way I wanted to introduce myself to the forums. If anything I wish I could have developed something on here first beforehand but I saw his post on the sidebar and felt I should commit necessary information to the topic (I do apologize for not reading the complaint rules before, that was unjust of me). 

Hopefully next time there won't be this much drama I understand that jumping into this was my fault.

19 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

What annoyed me was you saying that a player needed to aggressively confront an SO about them enforcing order in the server. That's their job. 

Sorry if this seems like a double post I'm just trying to talk out both of these.

Yea, to this I can agree. I didn't word that the way I meant to. In reality I believe that this should have been discussed with zip on easy grounds but what it seems like is that zip ignores what we say neutrally on the server which gets those annoyed and aggressive. It was more of a escalation (and partially a boost by some players who tried to get things going). With pretty much all other staff on the server (save the odd couple) this isn't the case as these staff and SO keep a cool head and listen to the player who is upset and normally gives thought to it (which is why I say ignore: he would listen, say what he wants to say against it and repeat).

Edited by Trelvick
I have a hate for runoffs, this was not a good night.

During this time, I didn't get on for two days. I was doing other things in my personal life ( and enjoying rust). When I got back on, I was greeted with "kill yourself" and a couple of questions regarding C4's ban. I don't know how many times I have to say it.. SO's DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO PERMA BAN ANYONE. But anyway, I don't recall ever being "hostile" or "aggressive" towards anyone except C4. Every time I would join the server he would tell me to kill myself or call me a faggot etc. I was fed up and I all did was say "sssshh" in the mic when he was talking.

6 minutes ago, Zip said:

During this time, I didn't get on for two days. I was doing other things in my personal life ( and enjoying rust). When I got back on, I was greeted with "kill yourself" and a couple of questions regarding C4's ban. I don't know how many times I have to say it.. SO's DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO PERMA BAN ANYONE. But anyway, I don't recall ever being "hostile" or "aggressive" towards anyone except C4. Every time I would join the server he would tell me to kill myself or call me a faggot etc. I was fed up and I all did was say "sssshh" in the mic when he was talking.

If someone told an SO to constantly kys or call them a faggot repeatedly then that would definitely warrant a some kind of action for "toxicty"  

6 hours ago, Sandy said:

I'll take it under consideration, it's my first time dealing with this type of stuff, i know i'm not very experienced but I'm trying to keep the server without trolls.

1 hour ago, Lv. 100 Crobat said:

I'll take it under consideration, it's my first time dealing with this type of stuff, i know i'm not very experienced but I'm trying to keep the server without trolls.

With all due respect, I don't know what happened behind the scenes with the C4 stuff that lead to him getting unbanned

But won't unbanning him just give him more motivation to be a shitter because now he knows he's being targeted and there was no real consequence for his actions?

edit; c4's the type of kid that makes me want to apply for SO again just so I can ban him. :T 

brb getting l2 for that 6h ban

fuck that kid.

Edited by Mark from Facebook