Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Cows personally banned him. Matthew thought it would be a good idea to slap Rainsurge about 10 times a second. You can just imagine the chat when this happened.

"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

"HA FUCK THAT KID"

"FINALLY"

• Do not cheat in any way, hack, or exploit any feature on the servers.

First rule on the global guidelines, and this possibly has to be the most convoluted explanation for getting banned for hacking on the servers during my time in sG. I woke up today and fell out of bed laughing at this post. You'd have to be delusional to think staff would take this(Your ignorance) as reasonable cause for your actions.

I wanted to post this so badly in the thread. STUCK FAFF.

lmfao he posted the VIDEO of where he got his hacks for garrys mod from

literally done

Where I can see this video? I'm waiting for the complaint to be filed, love reading retard drama

Found it. Was anticipating Matthew's post, got mixed up. Rip

Edited by Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV

Cows personally banned him. Matthew thought it would be a good idea to slap Rainsurge about 10 times a second. You can just imagine the chat when this happened.

"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

"HA FUCK THAT KID"

"FINALLY"

We've all been there

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/68861-ban-appeal/#entry919187

Staff, please don't unban this faggot. Anyone that tries to pretend they 'don't understand why they got banned' doesn't deserve an unban ever. Especially given that he has a VAC ban and he doesn't even fess up to the fact that he could have been using hacks at the time. He'll literally just hack again.

Edit: He posted just as I posted this. Still voting to keep him banned simply because people will often turn a lie around once they're caught in it.

PS: I don't think anyone that gets permabanned for hacks should be unbanned.

Edited by Rune

b5kDzaX.png

It is done. After many weeks of hardship and difficulty it brings me great pleasure to announce the fall of Matthew. This "man" has managed to cause great harm to our society, and for that he had to pay. Let this be a lesson for all those 12 year old admin abuser out there. You may be able to avoid the ban hammer once or twice, but mark my words... you will be vanquished. Let us cheer to this marvelous day.

HUZZAH!

I understand his frustration, he was banned for a bullshit reason that literally is not in our rules

don't be so hard on someone who isnt apart of our clique just because they are pissed at not being able to play on our servers for an entire week

The ban was far too long considering this rule DOES NOT EXIST. He was trying to talk about the biggest movie of the year on a very social server and because someone was banned for spoilers in the past he gets a WEEK ban.

I posted something similar in the thread and it was removed within 10 minutes. we need more community input and less stuck up admins- this isnt a professional organization its a gaming clan ffs