Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Matthew shouldn't be playing csgo because its Rated +18 for Mature People, if he decided to play a game rated mature, he should know what type of people he's going to meet there, I feel bad for the parents letting kids to play adult games.

But that's just my opinion.

This is SG.

Nobody here is mature.

Your logic is flawed.

I feel like some of you guys just don't know how to handle problems within the server.

Firstly, explain to Matthew that he talks to much and to let go of his microphone button. He shuts up. Secondly, tell the people that are picking on him to stop. It's basically like taking the preschoolers and putting them in opposite sides of the room so they can't disrupt each other. Take my own testimony because this has been 100% foolproof every time I've seen it.

Done. We move on and play the game. It's really not that difficult.

Also consider asking a question as to why they're doing it. Usually by that point they'll think to themselves, "Yeah, why am I doing this?"

I agree with Yunki for the most part but Matthew also needs to be put in his place as well. Kid needs to learn that saying, "Mom, he's bugging me!" is not going to solve his problems. He needs to find a way to grow some tolerance and ignore people.

Edited by Travesty

I feel like some of you guys just don't know how to handle problems within the server.

Firstly, explain to Matthew that he talks to much and to let go of his microphone button. He shuts up. Secondly, tell the people that are picking on him to stop. It's basically like taking the preschoolers and putting them in opposite sides of the room so they can't disrupt each other. Take my own testimony because this has been 100% foolproof every time I've seen it.

Also consider asking a question as to why they're doing it. Usually by that point they'll think to themselves, "Yeah, why am I doing this?"

I agree with Yunki for the most part but Matthew also needs to be put in his place as well. Kid needs to learn that saying, "Mom, he's bugging me!" is not going to solve his problems. He needs to find a way to grow some tolerance and ignore people.

DKZfP34.gif

Also consider asking a question as to why they're doing it. Usually by that point they'll think to themselves, "Yeah, why am I doing this?"

All SOs should have this viewpoint.

Well while we were having our fun before I even did anything he was complaining about admin abuse, so then I burned and slapped him next round. Staff gave him exactly what he wanted, to be made out a victim when nothing was done to even really ruin his round then to have me get "punished". He got exactly what he wanted.

I get you were having "fun" and there weren't many people on. Yes it kills it when one person doesn't want to participate and God forbid that THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY WANT TO PLAY JAILBREAK WHEN THEY JOIN JAILBREAK.

If one person doesn't want it, don't do it. If everyone's ok with it, then whatever. There are no votes for "Admin abuse days", especially on a specific player. It doesn't matter if it gets a 90% vote.. You were in the wrong on this one, even if he can get annoying. The same would stand for any other player. I would say the only time what you were doing would be ok is with a 100% server vote. Even with 5 people, it shouldn't be freedays every round etc.

Matthew shouldn't be playing csgo because its Rated +18 for Mature People, if he decided to play a game rated mature, he should know what type of people he's going to meet there, I feel bad for the parents letting kids to play adult games.

But that's just my opinion.

Going by that logic, say goodbye to sG. It really is one of the dumber things you could have said. You are saying this because it targets Matthew, not people under 18 in general. We have so many members under the age of 18, or that were at the time of joining (As Banana pointed you, you are included in this). We would lose admins, staff, and our income ( I say this because even though most are over 18 now, they never would have been part of sG, and may have just left rather than sticking around for as long as they have ). 

As I said, this is just another form of targeting Matthew, or other "no-balls" people that the community generally doesn't like. I guarantee there are plenty of people that play on the servers daily that are under 18, and that you enjoy playing on the servers with. 

I think Travesty really said it best, as most people just can't handle/don't know how to handle situations well and in an unbiased manner. 

I've been playing CS since 2006. I'm 20 now. I got shit on all the time for my voice. I never got butthurt about it because whatever, you're not gonna reach somebody on the internet. Maybe you will, idk, it was never something that bothered me, Matthew needs to grow thicker skin + take it easy on the mic, and the instigators need to be gagged or muted, it's bad enough knowing you're disliked, but actively being smeared every time you just say one thing is absurd. It's not a fun atmosphere to cultivate on our servers, and makes it unpleasant. I don't like sitting there, listening to a kid get harassed. And what makes Slyfox think he can talk shit? He's got just as low of a chance of getting into SG as Matthew so he needs to cut this shit out with the whole, "I'm higher up on the food chain so therefore fuck yourself" act. 

This is SG.

Nobody here is mature.

Your logic is flawed.

Except a majority of our staff team. C2k, Clamps, Driz, Eddy, etc. Not sucking dick because obviously I fuck with them all the time, but I'll state the truth where it needs to be stated.

Likewise, I'd like to say that Travesty makes a good point, but that's why he's an SO and a majority of sG members aren't actually in his position as it is now. A lot of them handle their problems by the internet age old method of, "Shut the fuck up and fuck off faggot."

I dislike that chickens kid.

If he thinks getting gagged is abuse, he can go stab his toe (pg 13 ) on a lego because its not. 

Matthew instead of reacting just gagged him, and it was mature of him to do compared to previous acts he has done. He's improving and I think he got a reality check. All he needs to do now is grow some thick skin and he'll be set, because people will pester him to try and get him to react so they can get him in trouble as much as they can.

But even with me that chicken kid thinks he can flex up on me. I just let it slide because its not worth it to deal with people like him, but he's a troublemaker from what I can see, and I don't think he intends to stop. Him, Tunesia and Fuzzy are on my naughty list thus far. Not sure who else, but those three come to mind. 

Edit; Can a staff member move this back to Member forums please? This was posted there initially and someone moved it to spam. not sure if everyone should read this. 

Edited by Mark from Facebook

I don't get this chicken guy's mindset. If he wanted to push matthew's buttons and matthew responded in the way he should, why even complain about admin abuse?

Because Matthew has a past history of abusing his admin, so by pushing his buttons as much as he can and just saying " hes abusing" , he is expecting staff to just turn a blind eye to whatever because he has a past history and just put him in trouble again. 

Matthew is literally just trying to have fun. I heard him laugh today, which is a lot more to be said about a good majority of JB players. Stop harassing him thnx. Most of the time he's trying to help, and it doesn't help when people patronize him for it. It is a game after all.