Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Damn I guess this is what happens when you step out of your bubble to get the rest of the world's opinion of you. 

It's like a guy from a small town who gets praise for being a hilariously funny intelligent storyteller. Then decides to move to Hollywood to make it big only to find people will be a lot more honest with their opinions of him, unlike the people in his small town who gave him the satisfaction he needed after telling one of his stories. Meanwhile the people in the small town were a little sick of his stories and would say anything to make them stop. 

Just now, Travesty said:

Damn I guess this is what happens when you step out of your bubble to get the rest of the world's opinion of you. 

It's like a guy from a small town who gets praise for being a hilariously funny intelligent storyteller. Then decides to move to Hollywood to make it big only to find people will be a lot more honest with their opinions of him, unlike the people in his small town who gave him the satisfaction he needed after telling one of his stories. Meanwhile the people in the small town were a little sick of his stories and would say anything to make them stop. 

...do you need somebody to talk to Trav? 

Just now, Beerman said:

...do you need somebody to talk to Trav? 

I just need some time... FeelsBadMan

No but I woke up this morning and read all of that with my morning cup of joe.  That's what I came up with. Poor guy just wants people to love him and his stories in voice chat. Then big bully Swed comes in and stops the show. 

On 9/21/2015 at 8:47 PM, Rune said:

Yunki, stop being a fucking faggot. If you really think that because a game sorted Ts unevenly and as a result they died because it were freekills, you're a fucking moron. Stop abusing your shitty admin that your mom paid for you.  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt

I wouldn't even give a shit, but this shit has been getting even worse since all of the 12 year olds had their moms buy them paidmin recently. God dammit.

well fuck you too

btw still support my CT on narwhals in this incident because he said on his mic out loud "Oh it sorted it unevenly? not my problem" He knew there was an unfair advantage for the Ts and still carried out the game. Bad warden!!!!

:B):

Just now, Yunki said:

well fuck you too

btw still support my CT on narwhals in this incident because he said on his mic out loud "Oh it sorted it unevenly? not my problem" He knew there was an unfair advantage for the Ts and still carried out the game. Bad warden!!!!

:B):

Listen here, you punk ass paidmin piece of shit, don't you ever fuck with me again. You scum come up in here acting like you run this bitch just because you used mommy's credit card?!??

Just now, lotmoshr said:

tfw someone accuses you of lying and then proceeds to lie for a whole post

tfw when we are a bad community because we don't have an admin schedule and our SO's aren't on the server for one hour in the week.

Even though krony is on basically 24/7 lel

Just now, Rune said:

" I used to be a sever owner, and if there aren't admins on that's how you get dosed"

Hahahahaha

The two of them telling everyone about the servers they own/have owned has become a meme they say it so much lmfao

@Junzou yeah man and I'm never online, ignore the fact that I'm usually on every day 8:30pmish-3amish EST which is towards the end/after the hours they play on, ignore the fact that I purposely choose whichever server has less admins on to keep things balanced, they never see me so I'm  obviously never there 

Edited by lotmoshr
bc time zones are a thing

2 hours ago, turbulance said:

eh they could be right about what they are saying I am going to wait on the investigating. The only thing I didn't like is the all the shit talking and attacking that went a long with all the stories.

That's the best part.

No but from @lotmoshr perspective, the paidmins were acting a bit pushy in terms of being rowdy even on the thread.

Constantly talking more about how the SO said "I have a life" and their inactivity on the server, than their actual dispute against lotmoshr.

It was funny though when they said that they created peace in the game chat and voice chat.

"The couple with the power to move craters and form water used their powers to clear the so on so "riots" from their path, making peace within the server." Cows 2:14

2 hours ago, turbulance said:

eh they could be right about what they are saying I am going to wait on the investigating. The only thing I didn't like is the all the shit talking and attacking that went a long with all the stories.

Sorry man. All I can say is I was already in a bad mood and she decided to start calling me names for no reason. She claims the whole bitchass etc thing was a joke but her tone didn't suggest that. I've done my best to be polite to her, but she always responds to everything in a rude tone and with hostility. When she complains about every little rule or custom on the server I try my best to be civil and explain but she always just replies with more rudeness and "that's fucking stupid". I'm pretty much known at this point for tolerating too much shit from trolls and yesterday I just wasn't in the mood of having it, so yeah I went off in that thread, it's not something I do often but when it does come out it comes out hard.

27 minutes ago, lotmoshr said:

Sorry man. All I can say is I was already in a bad mood and she decided to start calling me names for no reason. She claims the whole bitchass etc thing was a joke but her tone didn't suggest that. I've done my best to be polite to her, but she always responds to everything in a rude tone and with hostility. When she complains about every little rule or custom on the server I try my best to be civil and explain but she always just replies with more rudeness and "that's fucking stupid". I'm pretty much known at this point for tolerating too much shit from trolls and yesterday I just wasn't in the mood of having it, so yeah I went off in that thread, it's not something I do often but when it does come out it comes out hard.

It's fine, I can see where you are coming from.

How is saying, "we left to get away from your bitchass" to someone you had problems with be taken as a playful tone?

Seems obvious that they were mining some of that good ol NaCl.

Edited by Shaymin

eh most people don't understand that everything i say is usually a joke. my life is a meme, so everything i say is a meme. I understand why it does sound hostile, but really, i'm not trying to be. That's just how i sound when i talk, and i'm sincerely sorry for the disrespect, lot. 

And yes, Krony, Sith, and Funky are the only so's i've seen on for a good amount of time and do their jobs without being so strict and giving people the benefit of the doubt. Which i do understand why it can be hard to do, but it seems to be the best option for running a server. Keeps peace. 

I dont get why you're gunna sit here and act like this gmod server is protected from getting dosed, considering my experience when it comes to computers and the information i could achieve means that someone who even had a bit more of skill than i do, could really fuck up the server. Yeah not having an admin on will really change that, but still. Either way this server isn't protected whatsoever. 

i also dont get why we need to talk about this anymore. Can we just leave it at what it is instead of talking about it on other threads? That would be the adult thing to do. 

Edited by *star*

Just now, *star* said:

eh most people don't understand that everything i say is usually a joke. my life is a meme, so everything i say is a meme. I understand why it does sound hostile, but really, i'm not trying to be. That's just how i sound when i talk, and i'm sincerely sorry for the disrespect, lot. 

I dont get why you're gunna sit here and act like this gmod server is protected from getting dosed, considering my experience when it comes to computers and the information i could achieve means that someone who even had a bit more of skill than i do, could really fuck up the server. 

i also dont get why we need to talk about this anymore. Can we just leave it at what it is instead of talking about it on other threads? That would be the adult thing to do. 

Thanks for the apology at least.

54 minutes ago, *star* said:

I dont get why you're gunna sit here and act like this gmod server is protected from getting dosed, considering my experience when it comes to computers and the information i could achieve means that someone who even had a bit more of skill than i do, could really fuck up the server. Yeah not having an admin on will really change that, but still. Either way this server isn't protected whatsoever. 

Idk what think you know about denial of service, but having an admin on the server isn't going to do shit lmao

Likewise, welcome to the sG forums. Maturity is something I'm still working on and beating a dead horse is something that we consider a past time here

56 minutes ago, Rune said:

Idk what think you know about denial of service, but having an admin on the server isn't going to do shit lmao

Likewise, welcome to the sG forums. Maturity is something I'm still working on and beating a dead horse is something that we consider a past time here

i meant it wont really change that... so i literally just said having an admin on doesn't change how unprotected the server is.