Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, Tacky said:

My boi @Untamed I sit next to him in English class and I must say it is an honor to see you again.

Please go back to shit posting on the tw2 forums.

May I be unbanned? I have been banned for about a year now and I regret my actions. I have been interested in playing on your Zombie Escape servers for a while but I have not been able to as a result of my permaban. I hope you consider my apology. 

- HexorDeath Xx

1 hour ago, HexHasSixSides said:

May I be unbanned? I have been banned for about a year now and I regret my actions. I have been interested in playing on your Zombie Escape servers for a while but I have not been able to as a result of my permaban. I hope you consider my apology. 

- HexorDeath Xx

Wrong thread bud, please refer to your post in the complaint department for any actual developments in your appeal.

17 hours ago, HexHasSixSides said:

- HexorDeath Xx

lol what were you banned for

On 11/29/2017 at 3:49 PM, Velo said:

lol what were you banned for

If the Steam ID that Ollie gave on the ban appeal is correct, then this is his sourceban page (Though I don't know if that actually was the right Steam ID or not). The permaban for that Steam ID has  the reason "racist report then leave/toxic player." Also, under the "Blocked" row on the permaban, it shows 68 blocks with the name HexHasSixSides, so it probably is him.

Edited by _Ice_

I am so good at this gem that u ban me cus ur computr is to slow to show me tru skill ex dee so dont unban the tru ruski pro jumper i will go to other server k thx bai

That thread gave me aids... god bless

Maybe his next report might be when he rdms 3 people and gets slain and ban for a week mid round. 

He come and reports that he should receive 3 slays instead and "NOT BE SLAIN MID ROUND" haHAA

If bravosquad gets unbanned and then comes onto bhop, I might just leave sG bhop fully. I had to deal with him before on ZE and not only was he racist, he was as toxic as one can possibly be. I'd also love to point out how after being banned, he went to this thread to complain about sG just being a circle jerk and in regards to his racism, he refered to it as "No fun and no jokes allowed." Here is the page if you want to go back and look at it yourselves (as well as the comments he made on the server since Clamps was kind enough to screenshot those), he has the forums name ColonelChaos there: http://www.joinsg.net/forums/topic/66913-official-complaint-department-discussion-thread/?page=84

Edited by Ice