Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, *star* said:

This year will be my 3rd year of being an invitee to the Black Hat Convention in Las Vegas, like i said i know what im saying i just dont give a fuck to explain myself because most of this site is filled with kids who dont even know the difference between ddos and dox. Also i dont give a fuck about this topic in general because i dont plan to do that to anyone ever so like why is it a thing? why is everyone trying so hard to argue? 

So I know a lot of people here are having fun arguing with you guys, but there's really only two issues I have with what you two are saying. The first one being the above quote. You're again assuming this community is filled with people of lower education than yourselves. Myself and others have graduated with CS, EE, and other degrees, while actually working in industry and volunteering time here on the side to make sure our servers are maintained, protected, etc. You two talk a lot about everyone here making assumptions about you, but you're doing the same. Trust me when I say we're providing essentially the best services possible to our servers (within any sort of reasonable cost).

2 hours ago, Dad? said:

Lastly, most servers don't offer a paid admin position, they offer a DONATOR position that is given MINIMAL perms necessary to contain the basic offenses. Not the ability to ban, kick, or anything of that sort. If you're going to attempt to sound good at what you do or intelligent, at least use some facts to minimize your embarrassment.

2 hours ago, *star* said:

My point exactly. And people think paying for a rank besides donator is fucking ok lmao. you dont pay for a staff member position on a server. that is fucking LAUGHABLE

2 hours ago, Dad? said:

It's more than any paid rank should be entitled to, I know that much. You guys are assuming that since SG servers offer it that "Almost 99%" of other servers do the same. You should NEVER be able to purchase permissions such as ban, etc. Gag and mute are understandable since they can't be heavily abused but ban can be, very easily. Certain permissions should be exclusive to staff ranks, nothing else.

1 hour ago, Dad? said:

No matter how you look at it, we were banned for no reason and we're upset because we gave the server money for a rank on a server that we aren't even allowed to join. That's a bit fucked up that we're being punished as a result of Lot's menstrual cycle. If she can't handle the pressure of being an SO and accepting to the idea of Admins being able to do her job better than her, maybe she should find a new server to harass people on. I'm still waiting for any evidence of either one of us "abusing" our powers to be presented. 

I quoted quite a few of these where you keep talking about how admin should not be purchasable. This last quote above is exactly why we're able to. You two were banned, and unbanned a couple of days later (sorry it took so long, I do appreciate you donating to the servers and trying to help them out). BUT this is exactly the process we have in place, if people think there has been abuse by ANY admin, paid or volunteer, report (or if they're in an upper position such as staff / so, they can ban them and report them) so that it can be properly taken care of. In this case, you two were unbanned, but if abuse was found, admin would potentially be taken away. I don't see any reason we can't offer increased permissions, with higher consequences for wrongful use. Not to mention on other servers outside of GMOD, it does give many of the other benefits you guys have mentioned (cosmetic, extra side perks, etc). 

As with any ban that gets reversed, I apologize for the time you guys missed out on playing the server. Especially since it was a good chunk of the weekend.

26 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Well this was a great read for my nightly shit, thank you everyone

This is like a 25 minute + read...

The fuck you eatin Narwhals?

Just now, Shaymin said:

This is like a 25 minute + read...

The fuck you eatin Narwhals?

I mean, as long as your mother didn't drink and shoot up during the pregnancy, I'd like to think that this could be read in a good 10 minutes

29 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I mean, as long as your mother didn't drink and shoot up during the pregnancy, I'd like to think that this could be read in a good 10 minutes

THATS STILL A 10 MINUTE SHIT REGARDLESS

Also I guess it felt longer for me to read cause I was watching it play out.

Or cause I can't read.

>narwhals best reader 5th grade trophy

Edited by Shaymin

I am late to the party but this is all i want to say.

12 hours ago, *star* said:

Maybe if you didnt have a system where you can pay for a rank having shitty admins who think their entitled to their rank wouldnt happen (laughing emoji)

Leave it to a woman to tell a 10+ year old community how to properly run itself, am i right @Dad?

6 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

I am late to the party but this is all i want to say.

Leave it to a woman to tell a 10+ year old community how to properly run itself, am i right @Dad?

Weren't you paying attention? Her dad is Gabe Gates, founder of MicroValve, stop fucking around or you'll get hacked!!

Thanks for the tag @Sean.

Is this what you fucking losers do on a Saturday night? You have an autistic girl bragging about how her dad taught her to ddos, a moron who can't understand the difference between a shit-tier paidmin and a staff member, and the rest of the lot entertaining and trying to get a serious talk out of these two morons. 

@Dad? you're a fucking idiot, if I ever saw half of the dumb shit you posted last night on a server I was playing on, I'd gag you and laugh until a paidmin decides to help you out.

Also my dad works at telsa. Literally elon musk

Gotta keep that white knight game strong. Gotta threaten us with that dank chargeback if we didn t urban him in time. 

Edited by Beerman

Just now, Shaymin said:

Don't let this distract you guys from the fact that the Undertaker threw Mankind off the top of the Hell in a Cell cage in a 16 foot fall through an announcers table!

This is why we are currently shitting on you in the members only section of the forum. Fuck outta here. 

Just now, Beerman said:

This is why we are currently shitting on you in the members only section of the forum. Fuck outta here. 

This is a Christian community, please no swearing, my mom checks my roblox account every ten minutes.

Edit: me getting blasted in the members only section??! What's new lmao

Edited by Shaymin

14 hours ago, Dad? said:

Two, you're using the term "Every" a bit too much there, I would beg to differ that EVERY staff member and SO has intentions on helping the server, some (won't say names lotmushr), are there for the thrill of feeling powerful because of their lack of authority in real life; you don't have to relieve your anger on the ones who support your little hobby of feeling above others. It's okay to see a counselor or perhaps even talk to your parents once or twice.

The pot calling the kettle black.

Just now, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Quit while you're behind.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Narwhals can still catch this fucking dick in smash brothers.

>#1 GAME AND WATCH / D3

28 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Thanks for the tag @Sean.

Is this what you fucking losers do on a Saturday night?

nah

blue mountain in the Adirondacks

good damn hike

IWWx3Pi.jpg

L4ej4hV.jpg

0bGHSfA.jpg

SUbaLz9.jpg

9McZGML.jpg

9Xlv2xc.jpg

the drive up was 3 hours both ways though, so you bet your ass i saw this and opted to comment lmao

@Dad? @*star* You're lucky that I've been away volunteering and going to a music festival the last 5 days. Just wait for me to get back to an actual keyboard. This shit has gone on way too long and I'm surprised people have taken this much time to try and reason with you two trolling assfucks. 

Edited by Swed
Memes

16 hours ago, *star* said:

Equipment as in software programs, ect. Either way i shouldn't have to explain myself anyways. I dont plan on dossing the server anytime soon so why the fuck does it matter? 

So I just read every page since friday and no one for some unholy reason jumped on this? That is clearly a threat to the servers. Basically admittance that a plan is being made for the future.

@*star* @Dad?

Both of you have shown more stupidity in the last few days then I've seen from some members in years. Bitching because people respond with having lives. I'm sorry people have jobs, school, RL friends, and family. Everyone knows RL comes first. The unspoken rule for everyone. Expecting someone to be on the server 24/7 is idiotic. You bitch about how you had your own servers and that they were so well kept. If they were so good what happened to them? Why play here instead of on your perfect servers?

The option to purchase admin on the servers is more a double option in one. You donate and can admin the server if you want to. Other options exist that don't involve getting admin permissions. Paidmins have no obligation to do anything on the server ie answering rdm reports, banning/muting/kicking people. Abuse of the admin commands can result in loss of the admin without refund. Paidmin are NOT staff in anyway, shape, or form. You must be a member of the community before you can even attempt to get staff status. It's actually quite amusing that you both will act like you know everything about the community and shit talk instead of asking questions like normal people do when they know nothing. This drama began with your own comments.

I can guarantee that everyone going against you both is well justified. If you don't like how we run things then go somewhere else. We've been doing just fine for many years and the loss of two randoms will not even cause a scratch in our community. If you want to be more civil and stop acting like spoiled children then stick around. 

Great lunch break read. I'm pretty good at explaining simple shit to simple people. Lemme try to paint you a picture @*star* @Dad?

Paidmin vs SO/Staff is basically hooker vs girlfriend.

Your admin is the hooker, cause you paid for that shit. You are entitled to it and definitely able to use your permissions within the rules, but you get what you pay for. No clout.

The SO you are complaining about @lotmoshr has admin that's girlfriend status. That bitch even makes him sandwiches. Clout.

Just now, Reaper0470 said:

@*star* @Dad?

Both of you have shown more stupidity in the last few days then I've seen from some members in years. Bitching because people respond with having lives. I'm sorry people have jobs, school, RL friends, and family. Everyone knows RL comes first.

Rocket league is life