Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

@lotmoshr

banning someone for 1 week and saying they attempted mass rdm when the real reason is the fact that he was arguing with you is a bit excessive, don't you think?

im not sure anyone could plausibly perceive throwing 1 incendiary grenade as attempted mass rdm

Just now, lotmoshr said:

@Rune as i said the incen did damage to multiple innos and he seemed to think this was fine

you banned him because he was arguing with you

Just now, Rune said:

you banned him because he was arguing with you

think what you want i'm not going to argue with you

Just now, lotmoshr said:

You still didn't understand. Unless "can u read" is an insult I never insulted you but okay. I told you to stop arguing. Then

*DEAD* Skizzles: god ur a ignorant prick
*DEAD* sG | lotmoshr [SO]: stop arguing lmao
Try out our other servers! Type !servers
*DEAD* Skizzles: kiss my ass 

So ban

There's really nothing to think about. You said it yourself.

Not to mention the fact that you never said in your post that "he thought it was pretty fine that he damaged those people".

You're free to dismiss it as is, but the fact stands that you banned him because he insulted you. Which is fine by my standard, but a week is excessive considering the surrounding circumstance.

Edited by Rune

I think you've misunderstood. I meant "so ban" to refer to the whole paragraph, including the part you didn't quote. Looking back I can see how you'd take it to think it was only because of the arguing but that's not how I meant it, just late at night and I'm already autistic to begin with so wording things isn't my best talent right now.

Anyways if they want to shorten his ban it's not the end of the world to me. 

cheers

Lolol smh my boii icy he wore them with me during comp and then I told him to take them off while on the server's  because you guys get on about the tag thing but he didn't want to listen.

Edited by tazmanianxdude

Yo so they always all got sticks up they asses?

Like, does anyone even think that maybe someone might be more right than them?

I mean, check it like this:

Look, @Clamps, I even said I understand when I rightfully get muted. You wanna think I'm all pouty child or whatever that's fine, but I'm not stupid and I very clearly laid out what happened and how he is definitely in the wrong. He pretty much instant mutes me just 'cause I like to make conversation. If that's wrong, he should stop being admin and voice_scale 0. He clearly doesn't care about having conversation. 

Also, what, you want me to waste a couple hours of my life to tell you what the logs can? Please. Don't act like tough shit, man; do some work.
@Jeff The Flying Shark, he did not repeatedly ask me to stop, and even if he did, what, I'm not allowed to talk on the alltalk casual server 'cause he doesn't like my voice? He can mute me, there were other admins on. I was just making conversation.

And also, YEA I SAID THAT! WHAT ARE YA GONNA DO? GET MAD CUZ I JUST MADE A JOKE ABOUT HIM SAYING SOME SHIT?! Like get over himself amirite?

@Swed's a prick. Ez plain simple

Just now, LunaBadger said:

Yo so they always all got sticks up they asses?

Like, does anyone even think that maybe someone might be more right than them?

I mean, check it like this:

Look, @Clamps, I even said I understand when I rightfully get muted. You wanna think I'm all pouty child or whatever that's fine, but I'm not stupid and I very clearly laid out what happened and how he is definitely in the wrong. He pretty much instant mutes me just 'cause I like to make conversation. If that's wrong, he should stop being admin and voice_scale 0. He clearly doesn't care about having conversation. 

Also, what, you want me to waste a couple hours of my life to tell you what the logs can? Please. Don't act like tough shit, man; do some work.
@Jeff The Flying Shark, he did not repeatedly ask me to stop, and even if he did, what, I'm not allowed to talk on the alltalk casual server 'cause he doesn't like my voice? He can mute me, there were other admins on. I was just making conversation.

And also, YEA I SAID THAT! WHAT ARE YA GONNA DO? GET MAD CUZ I JUST MADE A JOKE ABOUT HIM SAYING SOME SHIT?! Like get over himself amirite?

@Swed's a prick. Ez plain simple

Why are you talking like this?

"Yo so they always all got sticks up they asses?"   "I mean, check it like this:"

aE1od6o_700b.jpg

What, 'cause I can properly articulate a dialect?

lolok guy

did you just find the apostrophe and comma buttons on your keyboard? 

Don't usually waste my time doing this, but guess it's needed.

At this point I don't care about the complaint, I just hated how u went off on Swed for a SIMPLE MUTE. The remarks towards him were just petty and reminded me of how sharpie acts. I didn't mention it to you early, but you have changed quite a bit since u found your new little group of friends.

You were much more mellow beforehand, but not so much anymore.

Yea you're right, Jeff.

I found the sauce again.

I feel like Lahey sometimes.

But also I get fed up with it sometimes.

Like when I crack a wiseass joke to you or someone neat, it's a mute, text trash talk, unmute. When I get muted for a joke with the intention to be left such? That's just fucked.

Edited by LunaBadger
Stupid ass autocorrect

What, 'cause I can properly articulate a dialect?

lolok guy

Dude, just stop. I guaranfuckingtee you nobody here is impressed by your weak, fake tough guy bullshit. 

Honestly if I had a dollar for every stupid kid like you that has tried to play the "I'm a bad ass you better take me seriously" card, I could put sweetrock through college and get her an actual degree in psychology so she would stop trying to insist that overcoming depression simply relies on "being happy" all the time. 

You fucked up and you got clipped for it. Do yourself a favor and just own up to your mistakes and learn from them. I promise you whatever weak ass attempt you use to try and justify yourself here will get shit on. Not by myself, (at first) but the rest of the far less forgiving community. 

Edited by Clamps

Clamps I don't think you're even reading.

I read it just fine. I back Sweds decisions 100% until I'm given reason not to. Back your bullshit up with some actual proof and maybe then I'll consider taking you seriously. 

You seem overly infatuated with sticks being put into asses. I don't know what happened, but I hope whoever made you like this was served some sort of justice for putting branches near your rectum. 

Edited by Karma

@LunaBadger I use to defend you somewhat over the mic shit you do these days but seriously Jeff was right. You use to not be obnoxious thug lite over the mic non stop and you know it aggravates people but you do it anyways and you found a SO who just was not going to put up with your shit. Today when you tried to call my woman a whore over the mic to get a rise out of me lost all respect I had left for you as a player on the server. Talk shit about me but leave others out of it. I can not even begin to express how happy I am watching you open your mouth again and again to get a mouth full of shit from everyone shutting you down. This is Karma and I am glad you are getting some. ( side note Karma posted hers as I was typing this..irony? )

Edited by turbulance

19 minutes ago, LunaBadger said:

Clamps I don't think you're even reading.

You're persistent I'll give you that much. But I think I speak for everyone when I say, kindly fuck off... you're embarrassing yourself.