Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

6 hours ago, Tacky said:

We are in the process of adding a couple of admins to the server, this should make it so neither group has to deal with each other directly, both parties should do their best though to keep things civil.

Hopefully they aren't picked by karma because you know she only going to pick people who agree with her.

236893-I-m-Not-Rude.-I-m-Just-Saying-Wha

She asked me and I helped raid her so there's that. I don't play enough to justify saying yes to it tho.

8 hours ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

We kicked out the younger audience from our base so now there are two toxic teams! Also, I made a Staff PM and was told by Karma that SHE will be looking for Admins that aren't toxic. Which was also a jab at our group and also saying none of us will get admin. I like how in their complain that they didn't mention the fact that I was lagging the fuck out to the point where I got kicked numerous times for high ping. Thank god I didn't get banned without me knowing lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Honestly, I've yet to see anyone from your group that I'd be remotely OK with giving admin to. Between your complaints, and attitude I don't think any of you would be a good fit. If you're going to put together complaints about being called retarded, or squeakers (especially when your group is squeaker squad) then how would anyone expect you to react with admin? On top of that, Karma is the one that runs the server... Not that you have to (metaphorically obviously, cause you know... girl....) suck dick to get admin, but when you guys can't even talk to each other, there's obviously no discussion to be had.

Also, are you really complaining about a thread in which you were found to not be cheating? Who cares how they determined it, nobody is saying you're cheating at this point.

Edited by Moose

17 hours ago, Tacky said:

We are in the process of adding a couple of admins to the server, this should make it so neither group has to deal with each other directly, both parties should do their best though to keep things civil.

Hopefully they aren't picked by karma because you know she only going to pick people who agree with her.

236893-I-m-Not-Rude.-I-m-Just-Saying-Wha

Are you a middle aged mom using Facebook? What the fuck is that image and what does it have to do with minions. 

3 hours ago, Moose said:

Honestly, I've yet to see anyone from your group that I'd be remotely OK with giving admin to. Between your complaints, and attitude I don't think any of you would be a good fit. If you're going to put together complaints about being called retarded, or squeakers (especially when your group is squeaker squad) then how would anyone expect you to react with admin? On top of that, Karma is the one that runs the server... Not that you have to (metaphorically obviously, cause you know... girl....) suck dick to get admin, but when you guys can't even talk to each other, there's obviously no discussion to be had.

Also, are you really complaining about a thread in which you were found to not be cheating? Who cares how they determined it, nobody is saying you're cheating at this point.

Exactly. And yes, I am the one selecting admins. Why? Because I am the staff for the server and we aren't setup for Clamps or Bulldog to put someone in place. So, why wouldn't I? As far as your group getting admin after being as toxic as you are on a daily basis, including mocking the person who posted a complaint against you by changing your name to "Ollie shoots through rocks"   -- Just lol. My choices were 2 non-toxic players who won't be afraid to call anyone out on their bullshit, including myself. 

Exactly. And yes, I am the one selecting admins. Why? Because I am the staff for the server and we aren't setup for Clamps or Bulldog to put someone in place. So, why wouldn't I? As far as your group getting admin after being as toxic as you are on a daily basis, including mocking the person who posted a complaint against you by changing your name to "Ollie shoots through rocks"   -- Just lol. My choices were 2 non-toxic players who won't be afraid to call anyone out on their bullshit, including myself. 

It was a very stupid complaint granted that I was lagging throughout the night with me disconnected due to high ping. Even before the sketchy shot you can CLEARLY see my player model rubber band due to lag, but instead of thinking it was lag, y'all immediately thought "oh man he must be using this really weird and unheard of hack that I saw in this rust video on YouTube". You can clearly see me lag when I keep rubber banding and at one point I was stuck in the air for a couple seconds. Did it occur to you that LAG was a more likely possibility? So of course I'm going to mock someone that didn't use their common sense. Instead, yall were quick to call out hacks on me.

2 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

It was a very stupid complaint granted that I was lagging throughout the night with me disconnected due to high ping. Even before the sketchy shot you can CLEARLY see my player model rubber band due to lag, but instead of thinking it was lag, y'all immediately thought "oh man he must be using this really weird and unheard of hack that I saw in this rust video on YouTube". You can clearly see me lag when I keep rubber banding and at one point I was stuck in the air for a couple seconds. Did it occur to you that LAG was a more likely possibility? So of course I'm going to mock someone that didn't use their common sense. Instead, yall were quick to call out hacks on me.

Quick to call hacks? Marvin went through the proper channels and the complaint was given a LOT of time to be sure the outcome was right. When I resolved the issue after finding that the video did not prove hacks, I never figured you'd be upset because I feel like you were given the benefit of the doubt as the complaint was examined. Anyways Ollie, idk what your issue is exactly, but maybe you should consider all of the facts before getting so upset and lashing out at someone who followed the procedure in posting a legit complaint-- no matter the outcome. 

Quick to call hacks? Marvin went through the proper channels and the complaint was given a LOT of time to be sure the outcome was right. When I resolved the issue after finding that the video did not prove hacks, I never figured you'd be upset because I feel like you were given the benefit of the doubt as the complaint was examined. Anyways Ollie, idk what your issue is exactly, but maybe you should consider all of the facts before getting so upset and lashing out at someone who followed the procedure in posting a legit complaint-- no matter the outcome. 

I'm not upset. I'm more bewildered as why you guys would even consider it being hacks when you guys had numerous amounts of instances through the video that lag was the more plausible reason.

3 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I'm not upset. I'm more bewildered as why you guys would even consider it being hacks when you guys had numerous amounts of instances through the video that lag was the more plausible reason.

So, you're upset with me because I had to review evidence on a CD thread? What should have been done? Immediate dismissal just because Ollie says it's ridiculous? Come on dude. 

2 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I'm glad you're not upset. Throughout the numerous instances of lag in that video, only one time did that happen. It also happened one other time that day during the same raid, over on the rocks to the North of Sweetrock's base.

All I did was what any other admin would have done. I saw something suspect as fuck twice, had it recorded once, reported it. Once my part was done, the experts took over and found you not guilty.

Not to mention your friend Sadly was caught by Centran. I wouldn't put it past JB Squeakers to share the same fleshlight cheats.

5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Not to mention your friend Sadly was caught by Centran. I wouldn't put it past JB Squeakers to share the same fleshlight cheats.

If Sadly was caught why did he get unbanned stop accusing everyone that is better than you of hacking. Your acting like a silver from CS:GO that thinks everyone better than themselves must be hacking.

2 minutes ago, Tacky said:

If Sadly was caught why did he get unbanned stop accusing everyone that is better than you of hacking. Your acting like a silver from CS:GO that thinks everyone better than themselves must be hacking.

> Sadly was unbanned because the JCS who caught him didn't have the incident recorded. No offense, but I believe Centran a lot more than some kid.
> I don't call 'hax' when someone is better than me at a game. I call hacks when they do things that are impossible. Like 180 degree turns and running to the admin who uncloaked behind a rock and killing them.

> Been playing CS for quite a while. Pretty decent at spotting hacks vs 'good players'. Refer to point #2.

5 minutes ago, Tacky said:

Like you said previously their was a ban on him and the Experts like you said found sadly not guilty.

The experts who resolve complaint threads and ban/unban players. In that case, on the grounds there was no video evidence recorded.

12 minutes ago, Marvin said:

> Pretty decent at spotting hacks vs 'good players'. 

Ctrl + F found 0/0 instances of the word "Expert" in that sentence.

The experts who resolve complaint threads and ban/unban players. In that case, on the grounds there was no video evidence recorded.

@Marvin

If their is no evidence how can you stand there and support that he was hacking when 

31 minutes ago, Marvin said:

> Been playing CS for quite a while. Pretty decent at spotting hacks vs 'good players'. Refer to point #2.

you weren't even there to see it happen

Edited by Tacky

2 minutes ago, Tacky said:

@Marvin

If their is no evidence how can you stand there and support that he was hacking when 

you wheren't even there to see it happen

Refer to point #1

20 minutes ago, Marvin said:

> No offense, but I believe Centran a lot more than some kid.

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Couldn't agree more.

Okay we are agreeing on something (thats a first) but lets also agree that we have different opions because i'm going to go play comp

5 minutes ago, Tacky said:

Okay we are agreeing on something (thats a first) but lets also agree that we have different opions because i'm going to go play comp

Only if you agree that you're wrong about everything else.

1 hour ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Are you admitting to using a lag switch to give you advantages over other players?

Someone get the ban hammer.