Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ironic

"PlayStation is the new home of Call of Duty"

That's right! It looks like PlayStation is the new favorite console for Call of Duty!
At E3 PlayStation CEO Andrew House announced that "PlayStation is the new home of Call of Duty" and stating that starting on Black Ops 3 all DLC will come early to PlayStation owners (rather then Xbox) and the Beta will also come early for PlayStation owners in August!

Me being a PlayStation 4 owner this makes me even more excited for Black Ops 3! You had your time Xbox, but now it is ours! #PlayStationNation!

http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/15/8787135/call-of-duty-playstation-exclusive-deal-black-ops-3

BO3_PACKAGING-PS4-DIGITAL.png

shit thread

time to post random images

5a75ef42b8.jpg

This was earlier on war3, I found this particular image rather hilarious 

almost like ironics posts

This holiday these are the games I would buy over cod, not listed in any particular order.

Halo 5, Fallout 4, Battlefront, Tomb raider, forza, assassins creed, rainbow six.

The last thing on my mind is CoD

This holiday these are the games I would buy over cod, not listed in any particular order.

Halo 5, Fallout 4, Battlefront, Tomb raider, forza, assassins creed, rainbow six.

The last thing on my mind is CoD

I would be excited about Halo 5 if I had an Xbox One! 

But Battlefront is definitely going to be a game I buy!

I would be excited about Halo 5 if I had an Xbox One! 

But Battlefront is definitely going to be a game I buy!

#Xboxmasterrace

If u disregard PC and Wii ofc.. Kappa

That's right! It looks like PlayStation is the new favorite console for Call of Duty!

At E3 PlayStation CEO Andrew House announced that "PlayStation is the new home of Call of Duty" and stating that starting on Black Ops 3 all DLC will come early to PlayStation owners (rather then Xbox) and the Beta will also come early for PlayStation owners in August!

Me being a PlayStation 4 owner this makes me even more excited for Black Ops 3! You had your time Xbox, but now it is ours! #PlayStationNation!

http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/15/8787135/call-of-duty-playstation-exclusive-deal-black-ops-3

BO3_PACKAGING-PS4-DIGITAL.png

grats on coming out of the closet.

Simple as this guys.

Read the title and if you don't like the topic then you don't have to read it and waste your time commenting on how you don't like it. Lol