Sign in to follow this  
Tristan.

KZ Climb/BH server for CSGO

I would also like a bhop server, but it would get my point across better if i memed it:

mlns6.jpg

CSS bhop will always be superior to CSGO bhop because of the speed cap and acceleration issues. But a KZ server with a few BHOP maps would be gr8. A timer plugin with record times and bot replays of the top times. Also im sure the same plugin has a rank system and we could do something with that.

KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ

skill surf

I've already tried to get Mimic and Eddy to consider starting a skill surf server. The reason it can't be done it's because of the other surf servers / communities. They are too big for us to start a surf server and have success doing it.

KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ KZ 

The moment when you are german and see the word "KZ"  :c I am always like what the fuck do they want with concentration camps >.>

I've already tried to get Mimic and Eddy to consider starting a skill surf server. The reason it can't be done it's because of the other surf servers / communities. They are too big for us to start a surf server and have success doing it.

Just gotta make it different and better playerbase than them. Currently the big surf communities where I've surfed suffer from massive amounts of mic spam and racist little kids I swear it's like playing COD... JB seems to be doing well although there are many other JB servers out there. 

I do agree that we'd need to stand out to attract players. And a few sG unique maps would spice things up. Would need someone who actually knows how to make one. Would also need a few dedicated surf individuals to get the server going. (Kinda like warden MONKEH kept JB atmosphere chill and super funny back in the day. Many ppl came back just to hear the comical stuff he came up with).

Stuff that could be implemented (that other communities have):

• Timer (for ranking also gives you credits/points for fast times)
  • Store (knife skins and some surf skins, trails etc.. you can buy with the points)
  • !hide (other players if skins etc get in the way)
  • wcs type ranking system that pops up in the scoreboard
  • other rank systems !crank (country rank), !mrank (maprank) etc.
  • !mapinfo (displays map's difficulty and characteristics linear / stages)
  • Chill radio (I do remember the sG radio attempts could be kinda hard if not a third party radio pretty chill though while surfing)
  • Auto bhop that auto jumps when space held (pretty much required in cs go for some maps that have boostjump spots)

Stuff that could be implemented (that other communities don't have):

• ???
  • ???
  • ???

^That's the stuff we really need :D

Also I don't think we have enough ppl who can actually surf in sG to populate it on our own.

Edited by xmen

Just look at what ZE did for awhile. Enough work and dedication put in = top tier server. Of course that requires both people with as much dedication as the older ZE SO's had along with Shadow and not getting DDOS'd to obivion by the competitor servers. 

i miss source bhop but i've been playing a lot of csgo bhop recently

even found my boi 68beetle playing on them as well

there's a community out there looking for stable bhop servers on csgo afaik 50% of the servers right now go down frequently

Just look at what ZE did for awhile. Enough work and dedication put in = top tier server. Of course that requires both people with as much dedication as the older ZE SO's had along with Shadow and not getting DDOS'd to obivion by the competitor servers. 

The situation is a lot different for skill surf. When shadow took over ZE there wasn't really a huge community already established for ZE, skill surf on the other hand has loads of communities with already established populations. I'm not saying it's impossible for us to have a successful skill surf server, but right now the amount of work required to get a skill surf server up is a lot. We would need an engineer that is fluent in sourcepawn is going to take the time to make a completely custom timer with loads of features to make it more unique than the other communities. It would also help the server tremendously if we had mappers making custom maps for the server, but we don't really have a person in the community that make surf maps for us.

TLDR

I'm not saying it's impossible for us to do, just would require a TON of work and I'm not sure who is currently on staff that would be willing to tackle all of it.

Don't we have a big poll going for what we want the next server in cs go to be? Pretty sure scouts knives won that

I pretty much had a scoutzknivez server set up, all that was left for me to do was put it on the fastdl, add maps, and put the server on sourcebans. Mimic shit on that idea though and so I just gave up on it, now scoutzknivez is just a dream of mine.

The situation is a lot different for skill surf. When shadow took over ZE there wasn't really a huge community already established for ZE, skill surf on the other hand has loads of communities with already established populations. I'm not saying it's impossible for us to have a successful skill surf server, but right now the amount of work required to get a skill surf server up is a lot. We would need an engineer that is fluent in sourcepawn is going to take the time to make a completely custom timer with loads of features to make it more unique than the other communities. It would also help the server tremendously if we had mappers making custom maps for the server, but we don't really have a person in the community that make surf maps for us.

TLDR

I'm not saying it's impossible for us to do, just would require a TON of work and I'm not sure who is currently on staff that would be willing to tackle all of it.

I pretty much had a scoutzknivez server set up, all that was left for me to do was put it on the fastdl, add maps, and put the server on sourcebans. Mimic shit on that idea though and so I just gave up on it, now scoutzknivez is just a dream of mine.

An interesting idea would be to have maybe event weekends with new cs go servers? Seems we have a couple servers almost set up but not official yet. Then maybe if theyre popular enough staff can decide whether to make them official

An interesting idea would be to have maybe event weekends with new cs go servers? Seems we have a couple servers almost set up but not official yet. Then maybe if theyre popular enough staff can decide whether to make them official

Kinda like that idea. Turn the less populated servers on the weekend into like a climb/surf server!

a KZ server with a few BHOP maps would be gr8. A timer plugin with record times and bot replays of the top times. Also im sure the same plugin has a rank system and we could do something with that.

We should do this.

I Feel Like A B hop Server Would Be Good Because I See Pro B hoppers (In My Eyes) vEntus & JiFFY and I feel The Best Way To Get Better Is To Play On A Bhop Server

These Are Just My Thoughts Thank You

~Tacky