Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alicia

A message

I know probably no one cares but uhm... Rant time I guess.

I probably won't be as active on forums or really anything sG wise. I'll probably be on TS a lot. This is mostly just because it hurts and annoys me so much that people in the clan are just total dicks to me for no apparent reason. I won't name any names, but I say one thing and somehow they're dead to me. It's ridiculous how people get accepted into the clan and just become total ass hats. I use to be good friends with some of the people. They got into sG and just became total assholes. These 10 man pugs I get invited to are mostly just the worse kind of pugs. Involving team killing trolling and just the worst of the CSGO community. There are a lot of people I enjoy to be around in the Clan. And then there are people that just ruin my time here. I apologize for this stupid rant but I can't sit here and just take hits over and over and not say anything.

Regards Fountain

P.S - Incoming neg rep

don't play 10mans with them

also people brown nose for SO 

lmao

edit: if there's people you enjoy being around in sG, hang with them rather than just quit playing on servers because of a minority.

<br />if there's people you enjoy being around in sG, hang with them rather than just quit playing on servers because of a minority.
<br /><br />Also, the mute feature works wonders for these type of folk.

lol we did a 10 man with naufrage and fountain today too and he was joking around and TK'ing.... wonder who he's talking about Kappa

Not even talking about Naufrage :c 

It also helps if you don't join peoples games and annoy the living fuck out of them by trolling.

Pike was doing most of the work man. I stopped after some time.

I mean, the first time i met you all you did was annoy the shit outa me and flame me. Its kinda funny how you think it is everybody else. Dont be an asshole and you prob will be liked more often.

Getting denied to the clan and then following up with a thread like this is probably why you got denied to the clan in the first place.

If there are people you don't like, that's fine. I have people I don't like in sG and people in sG that don't like me. That's just life, dude. I just try my best to steer clear of them because instigating issues isn't really my thing. Starting a thread stating that some people (who are unnamed?) are dicks to you is completely unnecessary. If you have a problem with someone, bring it up in a mature manner between you and that person.

Starting a general thread complaining about a John Doe (or Doe's) is childish and honestly, pretty disappointing. That's like getting denied on a job application and then going to that workplace and whining to the receptionist. Go look somewhere else for sympathy (pity) because you're not gonna find it here. This entire thread just portrays your character in a bad light.

I'm a neutral perspective on this and you must of done something that merited people to hate you. I literally do not know anything about what it is or why but my guess its something you did and is not willing to admit it.

I'm #1 and some people still don't care for me, just ignore them or avoid them. That's just life, you're at the age when you take what people say too seriously. Your butthurt is pretty strong though.

Getting in the clan means you literally get to put a tag by your name and get your e-dick bigger. Tags don't mean shit to you as a person or as a player Fountain.

If you've been playing on our servers just because you wanted to join, and the second you can't you want to dip out then what was the point? The more you play the more connections you make with clan members even only briefly.

Thanks for the opinions guys. I really didn't want to make this a complaint thread. I just needed to say some stuff. I mostly just created this thread because I needed different perspectives so I wouldn't develop false feelings such as anger. I made this not because I was recently denied but because I the acts of certain sG members reached it's peak. Mostly just one person who I'll keep anonymous. Again thanks guys, I'll take this things into mind. 

thumbsup.gif?w=780

K1ller was teamkilling everyone :^) Kappa

i asked he said it wasn't me, he told me who =D but we should probably close this thread xD

the weeaboo army doesn't discriminate unless you're NoticeMe/Lux kek

That kid is such a tool ahahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I mean, the first time i met you all you did was annoy the shit outa me and flame me. Its kinda funny how you think it is everybody else. Dont be an asshole and you prob will be liked more often.

Yea I hate to agree Fountain but there seems to be a common factor, I've enjoyed what time I've spent with you on teamspeak but I'm afraid there is no smoke without fire... even reading some peoples opinions here, you can see you're probably the thorn in your own heal.

Again I'll try to make this a lil clear again. My first post was mainly to help myself out in a way. I wanted opinions so I could look it at not only my way, but the other sides. I didn't want to be butthurt for no apparent reason. Reading the things people are saying I have been annoying, sorry 'bout that. As B-Cock #2 Kappa said, I'm at an age where I take things a bit too seriously. It just progresses with age, thanks again though guys!

Again I'll try to make this a lil clear again. My first post was mainly to help myself out in a way. I wanted opinions so I could look it at not only my way, but the other sides. I didn't want to be butthurt for no apparent reason. Reading the things people are saying I have been annoying, sorry 'bout that. As B-Cock #2 Kappa said, I'm at an age where I take things a bit too seriously. It just progresses with age, thanks again though guys!

Little advice, don't get butt hurt and try not to be too bothered by what people think. Tone it down if you think you're being a bit of a knob... But don't seek our justification, trust me, you just get shit.

You're an easy target. That's about it. Everyone coming here at a young age (including me) mostly had to and has to deal with getting shit. Suck it up. You don't know these people In real life so who the fuck cares what they say.