Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ordinarygamer96

Freeday not "basic"

Propagating false rules. Fucking awesome. 

OG96 has informed me that it isn't /Huf/ just some paidmin named huf. So hopefully the huf we know and love isn't going around being a complete fucking retard on JB.

Huf has 2 accounts named huf, 1 of them has a Spooderman picture next time I checked and the other has Aliens with dank memes.

So most likely it was the Old huf. I've seen him on both accounts.

Huf has 2 accounts named huf, 1 of them has a Spooderman picture next time I checked and the other has Aliens with dank memes.

So most likely it was the Old huf. I've seen him on both accounts.

It was the spoderman account so is that huf that's in the clan?

I await the day where everyone just comes onto the server to have fun instead of complain and be negative because they died.

I remember when I used to do that.

I await the day where everyone just comes onto the server to have fun instead of complain and be negative because they died.

Get the fuck out of here with your fuckin positivity! 

That wasn't very cash money of you.

Normal FD was a basic LR a few years ago after the jailbreak MOTD rehaul, I guess it got changed back, which is sad.  A normal FD should be basic.

There should be very little reason why a fucking freeday would even be denied in the first place. Fuck it being a basic it shouldn't be denied by an admin who insists the warden can't even get it. salty bruh

can you guys stop the witchhunt

fugner made a mistake, somebody acted like a asshat on the assumption that a staff member told him the truth

white knight ted here to save the day

can you guys stop the witchhunt

fugner made a mistake, somebody acted like a asshat on the assumption that a staff member told him the truth

white knight ted here to save the day

It wasnt to do with fugner. He asked fugner if freeday was basic and fugner said no. Huf believed (stupidly) that by not being basic he could deny an lr that dosent involve commands. And he told other paidmins this as well

Keeping with sG tradition, our soon-to-be released CSGO TTT server will be coming with a free rules manual! All you have to do is pay $9.95 for shipping and handling. Help us inform new players about this, so we can continue to have enriching threads such as this one.