Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ordinarygamer96

Freeday not "basic"

Just got into an argument with some autistic paidmin named huf who insisted he could deny a regular freeday because it was not basic. I just want it clarified that not all non basic lrs can be denied by admins even those without admin commands because like 2 paidmin were there also agreeing with him saying they can deny anything that's not basic. Also I just noticed my phone put this in surf so oops

Admins are only there to say if they are willing to do the commands. If no commands are needed, they aren't involved with the lr. Being admin doesn't mean you are warden when it comes to lr.

Also, Huf is retarded.

Admins are only there to say if they are willing to do the commands. If no commands are needed, they aren't involved with the lr. Being admin doesn't mean you are warden when it comes to lr.

Also, Huf is retarded.

I'm aware but I'm saying we should make paidmins clear of that. He kept claiming Fugner told him it wasn't basic and that I was retarded

I'm aware but I'm saying we should make paidmins clear of that. He kept claiming Fugner told him it wasn't basic and that I was retarded

I'm pretty sure cows always stresses this when paidmins come and complain to him

He kept quotes the motd without understanding what basic meant

well that is paidmins for you. I'm sure cows will let Huf and the other paidmins know they're wrong next time he is on.

a. Basic LRs are: Gun Toss, Shot for Shot, asking to be killed, knife fights, and solitary freedays next round for the terrorist with LR. These LRs cannot be denied by the warden.
b. Any modifications to any of the basic LRs will be considered a non-basic LR, in which case may require warden and/or admin approval.
c. Admins must approve of an LR if it requires admin commands.
d. For Shot for Shot and Gun Toss, the warden has the right to set the boundaries of the game or allow the T to set the boundaries.
e. No cheating is implied on all LRs
f. If the T is killed during his LR, he may be respawned by an admin. This is up to admin discretion.
g. Last requests apply ONLY to the round(s) requested.
h. A T cannot have the same LR two rounds in a row.
i. Last Requests may NOT break any Global rules. EX:
  • Racism Days

If it wasn't a solitary freeday he had the right to deny it according to our current rules (if he was the warden). Also I'd consider solitary be any room conined by clear limits eg. disco freeday for me nr would be fine.

For more info see:

http://motd.joinsg.net/

Cmon guys, it isn't rocket science....

The only reason admins are involved are to do the commands.  You need to know that an admin is willing to do them, before you accept it.

Any modifications to any of the basic LRs will be considered a non-basic LR, in which case may require warden and/or admin approval.

I'm requesting a rule change to:

Any modifications to any of the basic LRs will be considered a non-basic LR, in which case may require warden approval, along with admin approval if admin commands are involved.

Cmon guys, it isn't rocket science....

The only reason admins are involved are to do the commands.  You need to know that an admin is willing to do them, before you accept it.

I'm requesting a rule change to:

Any modifications to any of the basic LRs will be considered a non-basic LR, in which case may require warden approval, along with admin approval if admin commands are involved.

Or just

keep it at:

a. Basic LRs are: Gun Toss, Shot for Shot, asking to be killed, knife fights, and solitary freedays next round for the terrorist with LR. These LRs cannot be denied by the warden.
b. Any modifications to any of the basic LRs will be considered a non-basic LR, in which case it will require warden approval.
d. For Shot for Shot and Gun Toss, the warden has the right to set the boundaries of the game or allow the T to set the boundaries.
f. If the T is killed during his LR, he may be respawned by an admin. This is up to admin discretion.
  • Racism Days

Oops double post...

You are a special kind of asshole to deny a beacon on a player

Typing out the command would have taken less effort than trying to be right about denying a simple freeday...

If an admin doesn't want to beacon they don't have to, although I agree it's stupid. I refuse to do so when a warden gives like more than two people a wind freeday however, seeing as that usually just ruins a round. As for actually denying the LR, obviously if he was warden he could, but as admin, seeing as there's nothing like gravity or speed involved, you can give a normal freeday without an admin (albeit there will most likely be some freekills without a beacon), therefore the admin cannot deny the LR...

Just because basic doesn't mean admin can deny. Admin denying beacon is pretty lame though.
Remember the parties involved.. But this pretty much sums it up.

a. Basic LRs are: Gun Toss, Shot for Shot, asking to be killed, knife fights, and solitary freedays next round for the terrorist with LR. These LRs cannot be denied by the warden.
b. Any modifications to any of the basic LRs will be considered a non-basic LR, in which case may require warden and/or admin approval.
  • Racism Days

If it wasn't a solitary freeday he had the right to deny it according to our current rules (if he was the warden). Also I'd consider solitary be any room conined by clear limits eg. disco freeday for me nr would be fine.

For more info see:

http://motd.joinsg.net/

but a disco fd and a solitary fd are two diff things solitary you cant open from the inside therefor eits basic if you have a disco fd you can go into a vent into disco run out of disco whenever you want etc. 

I want to know what is so hard with beaconing 1 person for a freeday...

It has nothing to do with difficulty, it has to do was being a raging little shitlord who tries to get their rocks off with this kind of behavior. 

WE NEED MORE RULES!!!!!!! MORE RULES AND MORE CLARIFICATION!!!!!!! 

we must not stop till the JB rules look like the US tax code. make it happen people!

He wasn't just denying beacon. He was trying to tell the little no balls warden that he couldn't accept the lr because admins denied it

Propagating false rules. Fucking awesome. 

OG96 has informed me that it isn't /Huf/ just some paidmin named huf. So hopefully the huf we know and love isn't going around being a complete fucking retard on JB.

Propagating false rules. Fucking awesome. 

OG96 has informed me that it isn't /Huf/ just some paidmin named huf. So hopefully the huf we know and love isn't going around being a complete fucking retard on JB.

Oh ok, I thought it was Huf, the one we know and love

Good to know