Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChosenOne2000

Valentine's Poker Tournament!

The poker tourney is back! The tournament will be on February 7th. Roll call will begin at 7:00 PM EST and the event will start at 8 PM EST. Everyone that wishes to play in the tournament MUST show up for roll call, if you are not present during roll call you will be removed from the tournament.

To CLARIFY, for one to be removed from the tourney you must be removed from the club. DON'T WAIT TILL THE TOURNEY STARTS TO SHOW UP AND TRY TO JOIN!!! If you're removed it's YOUR OWN FAULT!

PEOPLE WILL START BEING REMOVED FROM THE TOURNEY AT 7:50 PM SO YOU HAVE 50 MINUTES TO SAY YOU'RE PRESENT!!!!!

IF AFTER 15 MINUTES OF THE BEGINNING OF THE TOURNEY YOU ARE STILL AFK, REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU RETURN, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WIN A PRIZE! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

PRIZES!!! First place will pick first and so on.

If anyone would like to donate a prize to the prize pool message ChosenOne2000 or any Recruitment Officer on the FORUMS and he will add it to the list.

Current Prizes:
$50 gift card to ANYWHERE - Thanks to Jason/sG Staff
Free game #1 - Thanks to Jason/sG Staff
Free game #2 - Thanks to Jason/sG Staff
$25 iTunes gift card - Thanks to ChosenOne2000
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition - Thanks to Water.exe

Don't Starve - Thanks to BLINDBoi
Don't Starve Together - Thanks to BLINDBoi
Grand Theft Auto V: Preorder Edition - Thanks to Dette
**First person to win a hand with pocket aces will be awarded: Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition (Sweetrock)

How to register:
1. Download pokerstars client (pokerstars.net)
2. Register your account
3. Click on the right tab that says “home games”
4. Click join a poker club. Type the ID as 709399 and the code is: UV > sG bitches!
5. An event staff will receive your membership request and validate it.

MAKE SURE YOU ALSO REGISTER FOR THE TOURNAMENT

1. Sign in to Poker Stars
2. Go into sG's House of Poker lobby

3. Go to the Schedule Tab
4. Double click the tourney
5. Register

Registration is now OPEN. Watch the forums for an update in this thread. All are welcome to play, but to win prizes you must be:

-Part of the poker club
-Registered on the forums (for at least 2 days prior to the tournament)
-Not banned from the forums or servers at the time of the tournament

I want Evolve.  Someone buy it for me.  Don't make me register for this thing.

just update that respect thread of yours man

IF i win can i just have beauutifulchaos be banned?

Dude, let's raise the stakes.  If you win, BC gets banned.  If Josh wins, you get banned.

If I win, I will ban myself and enjoy playing Evolve.

Dude, let's raise the stakes.  If you win, BC gets banned.  If Josh wins, you get banned.

If I win, I will ban myself and enjoy playing Evolve.

Nope,

Something will get rigged, how about instead of me its huffpuff/tonee/water/naufrage/vexer all together?

Nope,

Something will get rigged, how about instead of me its huffpuff/tonee/water/naufrage/vexer all together?

...I like where you're going with this.  Instead of naufrage though, can we sub in Anzhi, Hornycat, and Flt Lt Spacebugs?

...I like where you're going with this.  Instead of naufrage though, can we sub in Anzhi, Hornycat, and Flt Lt Spacebugs?

Nope,

Shit just got real!