Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackStone

Vet

Other than a better admin for the server, being purple, and a bigger e-dick Kappa. I don't know any other for the forums.

I mean, if you have the time and posts put worth, it really isn't a issue to just apply for it and get it within a day or two. That being said, need a million refs?

I mean, if you have the time and posts put worth, it really isn't a issue to just apply for it and get it within a day or two. That being said, need a million refs?

Like I said, refs are the only thing I'd probably need. I'm sure I have the hours from back in the days of Source and all the other shit =UV=/sG had/has..... just, no idea how to draw all those numbers up since some of that info died in the bajillion transfers that occured after the Great Ousting of P2.

Like I said, refs are the only thing I'd probably need. I'm sure I have the hours from back in the days of Source and all the other shit =UV=/sG had/has..... just, no idea how to draw all those numbers up since some of that info died in the bajillion transfers that occured after the Great Ousting of P2.

Just noticed the lack of archives for cs:s, this will be problematic for anyone who has a ton of hours from the cs:s days. Currently the WCS 1 "archive" is just the war3 dev server lol. So yeah, the only way to show proof of your game hours would be to get vouches from staff/members. However, I think long as your active for a while, your post count alone should be more than enough to get VET.

You can be like me and be in this clan for ages and still have like 250 forum posts and not vet.. i have a small e-dick i guess LOL

Is there any real benefit to attempting to get Vet? I'm off and on here but more than easily hit the requirements for it... just not the refs

Eh, some of us still lurk.  It might take some time, but it should work out eventually.  I mean, I've been lurking for like the past 2-3 years now.

Usually getting refs isn't hard, if your name rings a bell to staff they're usually willing to refer.  I would but i don't think I can until a month after just getting my rank.

i'd say you'd be able to get in, but the last time you came on was august, and before that was like a year ago so

Yeah basically you need to be active for at least a month then apply if you were inactive before I believe is a req. for some. So if what sean said is true you might have an issue brosif but im not staff anymore so idk

Can we get some high ups to weigh in on how not lazy I need to be to get this? I'd like to snag the purple name before I go to Africa lol

Going there to get Ebola eh?

They have Ebolaids there now, last I checked.