Sign in to follow this  
RKeaton

Dumbass cop escape

Arn't they supposed to not chase someone anyway? Vaguely remember hearing that, anyway this guy probably lost the cop after a minute or less regardless.

Arn't they supposed to not chase someone anyway? Vaguely remember hearing that, anyway this guy probably lost the cop after a minute or less regardless.

Usually they don't fuck with bikes because of how easy it is to get away, it's more dangerous to chase them trying to keep up than it is to let one traffic violation go. 

I know quite a few cops that'll just let 'em go. Their ability to squeeze through traffic and stuff causes more trouble than it's worth.

Yea cops stop giving chase after so long because it's more of a danger, they'd rather pick them in cuffs then in pieces, it's less paper work.

Not to mention an actual person dying as opposed to not.

I'm not a bike guy, but is it normal for him to be riding so close to the median and the line separating the lanes in the beginning of the video? I couldn't do that

Edited by Destin

Where I live, only state troopers can partake in a chase

I'm not a bike guy, but is it normal for him to be riding so close to the median and the line separating the lanes in the beginning of the video? I couldn't do that

Yeah it normal, the whole lane is ours but you usually stick to either the right of left most side of the road since most of the nasty stuff is in the middle since car tires don't go there, the gravel/oil/ect. I ride same as he does, close to the median. As long as some idiot doesn't try to hit you on purpose you are fine, motorcyclist can usually see who's a threat or not by the small details (defensive driving is huge)

Is that Demon?

pmXnSFU.jpg

Running from the cops isn't hard since you're practically sitting on a rocket with wheels

Edited by Demon

Usually they don't fuck with bikes because of how easy it is to get away,

Was with a group of 5 people, speeding up a highway, with a little bit of traffic. Came up on a cop. He jumped across 4 lanes and took the exit.

Running from the cops isn't hard since you're practically sitting on a rocket with wheels

Even with your belly? 

so im not familiar with driving a motorcycle but why does he keep pulling the clutch when it seems he has already shifted six gears? at 3:30

Probably wasn't in 6th, if you're pushing the bike to its limits and as fast as possible you shift at a higher rpm than you would normally cruising around town since you accelerate faster at higher rpm (gas guzzler though). Either that or he was trying to shift to a higher gear from 6th not realizing he was in top gear, I've done this a couple of times when i had my 250 lol