Sign in to follow this  
lolcatzlulz

give me keys or something

f u  get shit on by your mom still im a cool guy give me case #lolcatzlulz the best im double ak on alt dmg on main get on my life sean                                                                                                                                                                                      

Edited by Eddy

f u  get shit on by your mom still im a cool guy give me case #lolcatzlulz the best im double ak on alt dmg on main get on my life sean                                                                                                                                                                                      

the lack of engrish is making my head hurt.

i never understood why people get carried, all it does it makes the game impossible for you to play because everyone else is way better than you. 

They can print out their ranks and then show their moms.

Edited by AwesomeSauce

Lol I don't think I've ever heard anybody use the phrase "get shit on by your mom" 

Is this why you pulled your application Lolcatz you cancerous sploog? 

hello my name is #lolcatzlulz the best. Im looking for someone to give me someone keys or guns please if u do ill bring u to  a eagle in comp ill carrie u bye.

*there was no pirated windows key in this spot, nothing to see here :)*

(I used it so much back in the day, I still remember it.)

Edited by Professional Velo