Sign in to follow this  
brandontoms

New to Community: Small Bio

Thanks Rayne and Professional Velo! I hope to keep my enthusiasm as a normal thing, but if people are agitated by it enough, generally I water it down a bit.

But yeah, I'm pretty up beat and determined in most cases and I try to keep a good vibe universally.

that sounds fun actually driz! complicated but fun. And I don't usually smile in pictures, just a personal thing, I guess aha. but thank you for the welcomes everyone!

Thanks Rayne and Professional Velo! I hope to keep my enthusiasm as a normal thing, but if people are agitated by it enough, generally I water it down a bit.

But yeah, I'm pretty up beat and determined in most cases and I try to keep a good vibe universally.

Don't think it will agitate people, I think you'll get agitated by people once you've been here long enough. Welcome to the black hole of gaming. 

Playing some league with a few friends. I just got done doing some Unity Tutorial videos. I'm currently studying and practicing to become a Game Development Programmer. That will be most of my summer! But yeah, I am taking a break from it and playing a few rounds of LoL! What do you normally play?

Playing some league with a few friends. I just got done doing some Unity Tutorial videos. I'm currently studying and practicing to become a Game Development Programmer. That will be most of my summer! But yeah, I am taking a break from it and playing a few rounds of LoL! What do you normally play?

I was invited to speak at convention cohosted by Riot Games and Bioware. driz came with me on this trip. We had fun hitting on lesbians and seeing a 13 year old boy trip on "E" during a rave while his mother watched. Fun was had by all. 

JB, War3 every now and then, TTT less, Surf Occasionally, ZE under that, then is MG, Cinema, and Minecraft least.  Other than our servers, I play Warthunder alot, Civ5 and Total War: Rome 2 every now and then, some space engineers when friends are playing.

sup they tech you at jb to think think think comr ze and we tech how to do do do

beside jb is gay and full of drama