Sign in to follow this  
brandontoms

New to Community: Small Bio

Hey everyone. My name is Brandon and I am relatively new to this community. I play steam every so often however more recent than normal. I am a Game Design and Development major in college right now, and I also have a game team called " Awkward Reaper ". I have my own website as well as twitter and Facebook. If you want to add me on any of these, feel free! Thank you for accepting me into your community! 

thanks guys!

EDITED FOR PIP (you'll thank me later -c12k)

Edited by brandontoms
edited for self PIP

Camden County College @ Blackwood, New Jersey

Computer Graphics: Game Design & Development.

This Associates Degree is the longest running Game Design 2 - year college degree 

held in the whole U.S. Country!

Chosen, he has his full name as his forum name.

Yeah, I know...

Full name is better than facebook, twitter, linkedin, phone number, email, website, etc. Sometimes you have to protect people from themselves. Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Camden County College @ Blackwood, New Jersey

Computer Graphics: Game Design & Development.

This Associates Degree is the longest running Game Design 2 - year college degree 

held in the whole U.S. Country!

I went to your website and saw the games you developed. I'm impressed. Welcome to the community and good luck in your studies. Once you meet the minimum requirements for clan recruitment, come hit me up.

Thanks Chosen! I appreciate it! I am actually about to do an internship involving Social Media & Marketing for a local Indie Developer Company called "Island Officials" I will also be learning the professionalism of how to upload apps to the itunes app store and google play, as well as learning to code in PHP and HTML! I'm pretty psyched. Thanks for the welcoming and also Piero, thank you as well! (and thanks to everyone else I may have missed out on thanking!)

Edited by brandontoms

LOL 21 posts and account hasn't even been up for a full day

not even sucks posted that many posts in that amount of time

Edited by Siesan