Sign in to follow this  
Bastian

Flip Knife Give Away [Only ADMIN+ (<3) [SO] [ADV] [ENG] & [MGR]

This is the most retarded shit I've seen. You choose who wins? Lmfao damn dude I hope the nicest guy wins

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

7a1.png

Edited by Necrophenia

Pablo, just saying. You dont have to give a Knife to get respected. You have to do your best in the community respecting other people and obeying admins, so's or members of the staff. Keep in mind this words. You are annoying sometimes, but you are mexican and also you speak my native language. Thats why i am explaining you this. I really hope you can understand what i am trying to say.

Something none of you have considered. What if he dosent even have a knife and he just wants people to suck his dick for 2 weeks?

Naw he has it in his inventory.

Pablo, just saying. You dont have to give a Knife to get respected. You have to do your best in the community respecting other people and obeying admins, so's or members of the staff. Keep in mind this words. You are annoying sometimes, but you are mexican and also you speak my native language. Thats why i am explaining you this. I really hope you can understand what i am trying to say.

Shut up. Yes he does.