Sign in to follow this  
smellyfeet

How to get laid

Manicorn's Guide To Getting Laid

Now I'm in a stable relationship (with a woman) but I have fucked hella sluts. I fucking LOVE sluts. It bothers me to see so many bros out there not being able to get laid due to their either epic faggotness or simply not have the balls to talk to a bitch. First thing you gotta understand is, women are easy. We can debate feminism another time, but the simple face is... WOMEN ARE EASY. So here is a simple guide on how to get laid.

1) You need to up your style game. Stay away from broclothes. Girls want a doodbro, but they dont want a doodbro that dresses like a doodbro.

2) Get a fucking wedding ring. Now I know this sounds counter intuitive, but bitches are some cut throats. Nothing makes a skank want you more than a cheap ass wedding ring. (just to show how stupid women are, it doesnt even have to be metal, can be plastic or whatnot just make sure it looks real). 

3) All this touchy feely shit about "being yourself" is cool and all, and do be yourself. If you're a fucking badass. If you're just average Joe, act like a badass. Be fucking edgy. Bitches fucking LOVE edgy guys. No one pulls pussy smiling nicely in the fucking polo in the corner of the bar sipping their Corona or whatever trendy fucking beer faggots drink. So rule 3, is be a badass.

4) Be FUNNY. This is the key here. Bitches LOVE funny guys. So say funny shit. After you open, lead them to some questions. When you get a girl running her slut mouth about herself, chances are 4/5 times you can pull it unless you fuck it up.

5) If she asks you to buy her a drink, TELL her to buy YOU a drink. But do it with a smile. Bitches love smiles. Also ask her to get you and her a couple shots of fireball. Bitches LOVE fireball.

6) If she shoots you down. Be like YOLO SWAGGINS and proceed to the next bitch. If you went to any sort of decent bar, there should be hella drunk chicks there. So put a smile on your face, a beer in your hand, and proceed to the next girl. Easy Peasy.

7) Above all, be confident in your pimp hand. Girls run their mouths about equality, but drunk at the bar they really just want the dood to tell them they look pretty and to spread em. You can do this doodbro. Get away from your Terminal (linux is gay) and go gettem!

****DISCLAIMER**** BE SURE TO ASK FOR PERMISSION AND GET A WRITTEN CONSENT FORM! BITCHES ARE PRONE TO THIS SHIT CALLED REGRET AND IF YOU DONT CALL THEM THEY MAY CALL THE POLICE AND MAKE A FALSE RAPE ACCUSATION AGAINST YOUR DOODBRO ASS!

PRETTY sure social interaction is somewhat integral i mean cmon look at u and this elliot kid

im sure he has had plenty of e-relationships! xD

If you have to read stuff like this in order to get laid in the first place, then I've got bad news...

Fuck your god damn avatar.

dude you're not even close the way to get girls is go up to them and ask them for sex and if they say no slap that bitch across the face. she will see your masculinity and take off her clothes in response prompting you for the next step in procreation