Sign in to follow this  
Clarkus

I'm fucking pissed

I read it all, they're just lazy faggots.

Just say sorry to her, you can obviously do it if you're able to piss her off acting polite.

The last time you ever have a class with this bitch, tell her off. It won't matter, you'll never see her again (hopefully). Seriously, just smack her right in the mouth the last day of class.

clarkus and boondock have a coonection

bitch just trying to do her job; your an assfeg

She was trying to be a bitch, this isnt the first time i know it sounds like i was fuckin with her alot but shes all ways on her period. This is actually the first time i talked back to her like this

Seeing how Clarkus acts here and in game and reading this story it makes sense. He is one of those kids that just smoke a bit a weed and acts like a douche at every chance that it presents itself. Bro, you fucking mom and an adult are trying to show you that your a douche and want you to be better. Fucking grow up and start self improving.

Seeing how Clarkus acts here and in game and reading this story it makes sense. He is one of those kids that just smoke a bit a weed and acts like a douche at every chance that it presents itself. Bro, you fucking mom and an adult are trying to show you that your a douche and want you to be better. Fucking grow up and start self improving.

Sorry but the way he explained, handing in his test without being asked, does not warrant a teacher yelling at him and asking him to sit down...yea he acted like a snot at the end, but so would I have if she's of spoken to me like that. I respect my elders and I respected my teachers at school, but if some old hag is going to start throwing her power around aimed at one person and not the entire class, then she doesn't deserve any respect.

Respect is earned, it isn't given freely.

Don't be so quick to jump down somebodies throat just because of the way he acts on a GAMING forums, you'll do well to remember that the way people act on here and in real life is a tad different.

Inb4 people pull up Clarkus acting like a douche. 

water is the king of self-improvement

I had a teacher that you would think is in high school besides the fact that she looks 70, if you do something she doesn't like she will look at you like you have shit on your face then ask "are you an idiot?" I got pretty annoyed with it at first also saying asking someone who's had an a all year in her class is an idiot is kinda funny. So one day I was a little offset she asked that question so i walked out walked to guidance and told them to change my classes because it's insulting to be called dumb in a class you've had an a in all year. So they changed it to another teacher that is actually fun. That is how you avoid conflict with a rude teacher.

But seriously do what boon said be polite in a rude tone just kills peoples nerves.

lol I will take that into consideration water.faggotbitch aint even mad

Edited by Eddy

Clarkus you have done nothing but act like an asshat since you showed up while I know I am not perfect I saw that after how I was treating people and realized I had become what I hated in other people a GIGANTIC FUCKING DOUCHE. Clarkus, so fucking what if you couldn't hand your test in early oh well fucking be the better person and get over it.

You should walk in there and call her and cunt. Then walk out. Get some money and go out to Emalkey or whatever. My parents ever tried that I just got in my truck and went for a ride for a weekend.