Sign in to follow this  
Vexium

Justin Bieber arrested for DUI/Resisting Arrest while Drag Racing in a Yellow Lamborghini

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/Justin-Bieber-Arrested-for-Drag-Racing-DUI-in-Miami-Beach-241624971.html

"After his arrest, the pop star admitted to consuming alcohol and prescription medications and smoking marijuana, Miami Beach Police Chief Raymond Martinez said."

"The 19-year-old singer, who was in a rented yellow Lamborghini, was pulled over in the area along with a red Ferrari, which was also speeding, police said."

"He was driving north on Pine Tree Drive at such a high rate of speed it took officers a significant distance to catch him, police said. The officer who made the arrest said the cars were going approximately 55 to 60 mph in a 30 mph zone, Martinez said."

"Bieber failed a sobriety test at the scene, Hernandez said. The other driver, identified by Miami Beach Police as rapper Crazy Khalil - real name Khalil Amir Sharieff, was also arrested and charged with DUI. He was ordered held on $1,000 bond and later released."

giphy.gif

Finally, Miami gets something right.

Edited by Vexium

but ur liek mod of supershibe

u cant hate it

No I mean like the places like picture subreddits where it's a picture of justin bieber with a bunch of text about how he banged some hooker or something

And supershibe = cancer

"A Miami Beach officer saw Bieber driving a yellow Lamborghini in a race against a red Ferrari in a residential area of Miami Beach, Martinez said. The cars were speeding at about 55 to 60 mph in a 30 mph zone, he said."

The "So Hardcore" meme would seem highly relevant here.

Edited by HornyCat

Well I was hoping for the kid to die, consider me disappointed.

He's also done thousands of dollars worth of damage to a neighbors house, egging it...not quite sure how you do thousands of damage with eggs. 

Edited by Rayne

You can be going 5mph and still be racing. Racing doesn't mean you necessarily have to be going really fast

...except it was DRAG racing. It was a yellow lambo and a red ferrari. I haven't checked out what model the ferrari was but going by the yellow lamborghini gallardo that can do 0-60 in about 4 seconds, you would expect the racing to take place on I-95 and them going 100+ mph.

So yes, them getting caught going 55-60 mph hour in a 30 is, in my opinion, laughable. You can call it what you want, but please don't call what justing beiber and Khalil Amir Sharieff were doing "racing." Go to your local quarter-mile strip to actually see the good stuff. We don't need two dipshits with money who think that chroming the fuck out of your car will increase it's HP by 200.

Another thing:

• "Bieber's father Jeremy, 38, was at the drag race scene in a separate car"

​You wonder why the kid is so fucked up. I really think he should get help.

Is the passenger Martin Freeman from Sherlock?

Edited by HornyCat

You can be going 5mph and still be racing. Racing doesn't mean you necessarily have to be going really fast

True. However in the province I live in (Ontario [Canada]) if you're going 50km/h over the limit it's actually called "Street Racing" and your vehicle is immediately impounded and license suspended for 7 days, as well as a fine and demerit points are issued.

EDIT: man I'm high, why did I even type this...

Edited by Sir. Hot Mayo

True. However in the province I live in (Ontario [Canada]) if you're going 50km/h over the limit it's actually called "Street Racing" and your vehicle is immediately impounded and license suspended for 7 days, as well as a fine and demerit points are issued.

EDIT: man I'm high, why did I even type this

It has got to suck knowing that the person representing your province is a 19 year old douchebag.