Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

HOLY CRAP WE ARE LAUNCHING OUR VIDEO GAME KICKSTARTER, PLEASE DONATE AND I WILL LOVE YOU FIVE EVER!

So yeah.. as stated earlier the rewards are kinda confusing... What exactly do I get if I donate 35?

the early bird one gets you two beta keys (one for a friend)  where as the regular version gets you one

I hope you rethought your lives.

Nah, we knew this might happen going in. This is attempt numero uno. Mainly this was also a good way to get recognition. We will most likely try for another kickstarter ( one that might be a little more polished). Plus for those of you eager to donate, our main site has a donate button.  If you need us, we will be getting ready for the Game Developers Conference in California. 

Damn, im sorry Illogical :/

Nah, we knew this might happen going in. This is attempt numero uno. Mainly this was also a good way to get recognition. We will most likely try for another kickstarter ( one that might be a little more polished). Plus for those of you eager to donate, our main site has a donate button.  If you need us, we will be getting ready for the Game Developers Conference in California. 

Where in california? I might be able to go visit them

I hope you rethought your lives.

Why are you so lonely that you need to bring down other people?