Sign in to follow this  
Dub16Times

My Ideas to Improve SG

SG could benefit from several enhancements which I'll outline and explain here:

Hook up threads
Okay no hook up threads? Seriously SG? How am I suppose to meet gamer girls without hook up threads, like use your frickin head man come on.

Status
Profiles NEED relationship status info, how am I suppose to hook up with all the fine gamer girl chakitas when I can't even tell if they're someone else's squeeze?

More pump threads
Pretty self explanitory

Hook up threads

Okay no hook up threads? Seriously SG? How am I suppose to meet gamer girls without hook up threads, like use your frickin head man come on.

Status

Profiles NEED relationship status info, how am I suppose to hook up with all the fine gamer girl chakitas when I can't even tell if they're someone else's squeeze?

More pump threads

Pretty self explanitory

NZBkRbZ.png

Hook up threads

Status

More pump threads

Pretty self explanitory

You don't wanna meet the girl on sG they are all atrocious.. Think of a good looking girl then dumb it down 8-12 clicks, and then go beat her ass with a bat for about 3-5 minutes and thats the best looking girl on sG.

You don't wanna meet the girl on sG they are all atrocious.. Think of a good looking girl then dumb it down 8-12 clicks, and then go beat her ass with a bat for about 3-5 minutes and thats the best looking girl on sG.

You flatter yourself