Sign in to follow this  
Jungle Fever

PS4 vs. Xbox One

i read the xbox one  hardware is the best, and i am a xbox fan, but i wil buy the xbox, i love the games, and the online part is cool, dont like sony online part, it is free but shit

I don't follow...you only made good points about the xbox and then made it seem like your decision to buy the xbox was contrary to those points. In addition, there are barely any good titles out now anyway.

In addition, the PS4 online is not free anymore. You do now pay for online gaming, and although I have not played either and cannot attest to it, I would assume the fact that it is paid for would cause Sony to bridge the gap and make their online gaming network more stable. Nonetheless, as I mentioned before, the FREE part of Sony's online network comes with this like internet browsing and video services like Netflix/Amazon Prime. On the Xbox, you REQUIRE an online paid subscription to utilize these, but on PS4 you do not.

Edited by Jungle Fever

In addition, the PS4 online is not free anymore. You do now pay for online gaming, and although I have not played either and cannot attest to it, I would assume the fact that it is paid for would cause Sony to bridge the gap and make their online gaming network more stable. Nonetheless, as I mentioned before, the FREE part of Sony's online network comes with this like internet browsing and video services like Netflix/Amazon Prime. On the Xbox, you REQUIRE an online paid subscription to utilize these, but on PS4 you do not.

Don't forget that you DON'T need a PS+ membership for F2P games. Warframe, DC Online, Blacklight Retribution, and Planetside 2 (Not yet released) can all be played online without a PS+ membership.

Certain games will need PS+ for online as far as I know.. or I'm understanding it wrong and it's all the games that need PS+ for online.. 

One thing i question about the consoles are the controllers. I have owned both an xbox 360 and a ps3. I absolutely loved the trigger on the xbox 360, it just felt so right. However, whenever i wanted to play an fps on the ps4 it felt odd i was pressing r1 instead of the trigger button and even if i did switch controls so that the trigger shot it just felt wierd. I don't know though hopefully they changed it for the better if not i eventually might pick up the xbox one despite its stupid vulgar language recognition.

/>

The Wii U is the pinnacle of gaming technology. I'd recommend it over both of those skrub boxes.

Thx I know what I'm getting this year

i say ps4 

Cool story bro.

I'd still say xbox 1 even though the speech recognition on the thing is absolute crap. Trying to turn my friends off with speech the other day took about 10 minutes. 

Cool story bro.

I'd still say xbox 1 even though the speech recognition on the thing is absolute crap. Trying to turn my friends off with speech the other day took about 10 minutes. 

If im not playing a game and watching TV or netflix I only use commands, they work 99% of the time as long as you say them correctly. At least for me, when I calibrated kinect I turned up my sound super loud.

If im not playing a game and watching TV or netflix I only use commands, they work 99% of the time as long as you say them correctly. At least for me, when I calibrated kinect I turned up my sound super loud.

Yea I don't know how he calibrated it to be honest, for all I know it could be because we were all shouting 'OFF' at it and it wasn't having any of it...He also sounds like a hill giant so that could be the issue...