Sign in to follow this  
jbandito

Kinda Realized

A lot of the people I used to be friends with on here have decided that they're gonna hop on the hate train, and the only reason I was still here was to talk to a couple of them. Now that I've realized they're just done being friends with me because others don't like me, I have no reason to stay. I know you're all gonna miss me, but I'm not gonna be back. I made a mistake, and no one is willing to forgive and forget, so I'm just gonna make it easy and leave. There's just no need for me to be part of a group of people where everyone dislikes me just because the people in charge made a decision that I was no longer a respected member. Don't make this a hate page, I'm just saying bye to those who still talked to me. For anyone who I still talk to, or am at least on good terms with, goodbye, looking forward to gaming with you sometime.

Edited by jbandito

Even though we have our differences and we aren't on speaking terms..

I would like to encourage you to stay,even though a few people have chosen to hate you,the majority of people have just learned to forgive and forget. When you and youngz used to play Jailbreak it would create an environment that the majority of the server enjoyed,now a days that's hard to come by.

Just my 2cents (which will most likely mean nothing)

Edited by Eddy

If left a clan before for another one and then regretted it. These things happen and it only shows how good a clan is if people come back to it. I want you to stay but don't make douche bag posts on the forums.

1/60

We need more Kate Upton too

Edited by Master Chief

A lot of the people I used to be friends with on here have decided that they're gonna hop on the hate train, and the only reason I was still here was to talk to a couple of them. Now that I've realized they're just done being friends with me because others don't like me, I have no reason to stay. I know you're all gonna miss me, but I'm not gonna be back. I made a mistake, and no one is willing to forgive and forget, so I'm just gonna make it easy and leave. There's just no need for me to be part of a group of people where everyone dislikes me just because the people in charge made a decision that I was no longer a respected member. Don't make this a hate page, I'm just saying bye to those who still talked to me. For anyone who I still talk to, or am at least on good terms with, goodbye, looking forward to gaming with you sometime.

You were cool but once you got SO and I was still not in sG you acted as if you were better than me and were on top of the world, making you the biggest douche I knew then 

That's what made me change my mind about you, you changed. Joining sG changed you for the worse

Until you show me otherwise which most likely won't happen since I don't even play games that much since I don't have the time anymore, Don't get so butt hurt over the internet. If someone hates you over the internet who the fuck cares. I think a bunch of people in sG are faggots but some are actually really chill and fun to hang around with. I get on to have fun not to call someone a huge faggot. Some people just need to grow up and suck the giant cock called their ego. You could have left on good terms with me but never even talked to me and made me think otherwise of you.

Anyways, later

Edited by Demon

One of my favorites on the server back before sij bullshit. Fuck the haters.

Just stay, or maybe take a few month break, but don't leave. I miss your server presence, haven't played on the server with you since like march. 

sheeeeeeeeeit

Anyway if you don't change your mind and you do leave, Peace.

Well lets be honest here, you talked a lot of shit about this community and the very people you were friends with. Not to mention some people saw your attitude go in a different direction the second you got closer to Mitch and gained the SO position. Can't say it isn't to be expected. If you consider it a mistake, then it was a very large one and it was never going to be completely healed. I will say I do respect you for trying to reintegrate yourself into the community though, you were the only one who tried. Goodluck with everything, if this is the decision you feel is the best to make then I wish nothing then the best for you.

I'm still going to kick your fantasy football team's ass.

Edited by Oreo

Wait, what did bandaid do again?  Something with SiJ?  

Am I supposed to hate him?  I don't hate him.  We were MC buds. And by buds I mean I wanted to murder him.

I know you're all gonna miss me, but I'm not gonna be back.

...who wants to start a pool on when he'll be back?

You already know people will jump on that train. It's how they will fit in otherwise.

Anyways, I'm sure I'll see you on fantasy football. :D