Sign in to follow this  
JMaFia

Help please, weirdo after me

I swear water every time I read one of your posts or hear you talk i feel physically dumber. If you could please remove yourself i think i can remain at an average IQ before i hit my 30's

Staff have the power to ask Water to remove his sG tags and revoke his membership any time they feel, it's stated somewhere unless it was changed recently. I'd much enjoy this power to be exercised. I warned the community about water and people tried to convince me he changed, I just don't see how you let him fool you for a month.

Really....... REALLYYY............ This is a direct PIP and I JUST DONT EVEN.......

Definition: Persons - Anyone who is formerly or currently associated with the Community, including those associated with the Persons (family, co-workers, ect)

If she was affiliated with this clan or used to be in this clan then that is a "PIP" but if she was not affiliated then it's alright.

Lol water owned you fags tonight.

Try to screw him when you actually win

Yeah, he owned you fags

owned_zps80e19bbd.jpg

The power he posses in one single comment has enough strength to make your brain explode from stupidity  

Yeah, he owned you fags

owned_zps80e19bbd.jpg

The power he posses in one single comment has enough strength to make your brain explode from stupidity  

How in the hell do I see who negrepped who?

Mafia, it's probably a spam bot. I get shit emails like that every time I post something on craigs list. Also used to get those messages when I used to use yahoo messenger. Gmail is known for spam bots.

Just look at the email address. It looks too generic to be made by a real person.

Edited by Velo

How are you doing i have received your respond and heard what you said Please my dear i want you to try all you can to make sure that you contact me through with my mail address so that i can send you my picture and also tell you more about me ok this is my mail address (florajonson222@gmail.com) i will waiting to hear from you or you can send me your mail address to contact you

got a response lol...

Edited by JMaFia

Definition: Persons - Anyone who is formerly or currently associated with the Community, including those associated with the Persons (family, co-workers, ect)

If she was affiliated with this clan or used to be in this clan then that is a "PIP" but if she was not affiliated then it's alright.

Coldfuse you are a fucking moron lets break it down to THE SIMPLEST PATH.

JMAFIA(ASSOCIATED WITH SG) goes to CRAZY JMAFIA EX(ASSOCIATED WITH PERSON IN SG) SERIOUSLY IF YOUR GOING TO SAY THIS ISN'T PIP YOUR FUCKING MORONS.

Edited by Evilhunter32

got a response lol...

How are you doing i have received your respond and heard what you said Please my dear i want you to try all you can to make sure that you contact me through with my mail address so that i can send you my picture and also tell you more about me ok this is my mail address (florajonson222@gmail.com) i will waiting to hear from you or you can send me your mail address to contact you

got a response lol...

Weird I still haven't.

No I just find it really funny when people get mad over the most trivial things.

JMAFIA(ASSOCIATED WITH SG) goes to CRAZY JMAFIA EX(ASSOCIATED WITH PERSON IN SG) SERIOUSLY IF YOUR GOING TO SAY THIS ISN'T PIP YOUR FUCKING MORONS.

ok

Water seriously?

Shut the fuck up.

You are fucking annoying

My ex has created fake facebook accounts before to try and contact me and send her pics and shit.  I received this email this morning.

Hello my Dear how are you today? with hope all is well with you, My name is Flora Jonson, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (florajonson222@gmail.com) i believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Flora.please my Dear try and contact me in my box ok am waiting to see you thanks
Yours Friend
Flora

If you could do me a favor and fuck with her, it'd make me happy thank you <3   Try to get her pictures.

usually it is a criminal offense in most parts of the world to make fake facebook accounts as it is document forgery.

in Denmark can get in prison. to make fake facebook account
it's the same as stealing ID from other

First you need to contact Facebook admins. If that does not help
contact the local police.

otherwise, send me your ex facebook profile address, and I will do something fun :)