Sign in to follow this  
JMaFia

Help please, weirdo after me

My ex has created fake facebook accounts before to try and contact me and send her pics and shit.  I received this email this morning.

Hello my Dear how are you today? with hope all is well with you, My name is Flora Jonson, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (florajonson222@gmail.com) i believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Flora.please my Dear try and contact me in my box ok am waiting to see you thanks
Yours Friend
Flora

If you could do me a favor and fuck with her, it'd make me happy thank you <3   Try to get her pictures.

Really....... REALLYYY............ This is a direct PIP and I JUST DONT EVEN.......

5. Personal Information Policy

Definition: Community

• All current, past, or future Game Servers
  • Forums
  • Ventrilo Server
Definition: Persons - Anyone who is formerly or currently associated with the Community, including those associated with the Persons (family, co-workers, ect)

Definition: Personal Information
  • Last Name
  • Photographs*
  • Social Networking Profiles
  • Place of Employment
  • Email Addresses
  • Phone Numbers (any)
  • Street Addresses (any, ie: home, work)
Definition: 'Sensitive' Personal Information
  • Phone Numbers (any)
  • Street Addresses (any, ie: home, work)
  • Social Networking Profiles
Policy:
  • Passing of any Persons' Personal Information, no matter through what, without written consent is a bannable offense
  • Linking to places where any Persons' Personal Information is available, without written consent is a bannable offense
  • Passing any Persons' Sensitive Information is a permanently bannable offense, with no warnings
  • Passing Persons' Sensitive Information is only acceptable if being given to one person, with direct written consent from the Persons
  • If you wish to post your information, which also contains information on other clan members (i.e., a pic of you and another member), edit out that person's information (i.e., their entire body) until written consent is given.
  • "Written consent" must describe the information allowed to be posted. Vague language may not be used when giving written consent, for the protection of both the person posting the information, and the person to whom the information is personal.
  • Any breach will result in at least a two week ban from the Community
Edited by Evilhunter32

Really....... REALLYYY............ This is a direct PIP and I JUST DONT EVEN.......

This isn't PIP, why are you the two of you still trying to start shit with each other? I don't agree with what he's doing, but he's not PIPing anyone in the community.

Edited by Oreo

On it, boss.

@Jmafia How long ago did you receive this message?

@Water It would only be pip if someone else posted it.

Edited by Sakata

On it, boss.

@Jmafia How long ago did you receive this message?

@Water It would only be pip if someone else posted it.

This morning from a facebook account that was just made with like 3 friends... the usual, obv fake by her

Edited by JMaFia

can you just go die in a horrible car accident or something? You were a massive twat before your name was green, and now you're like all the twat-rangers got together and transformed into twatzord.

I think it's your small penis syndrome that makes you act this way. So I took the liberty of finding a support group, where you can express your penis envy with others of a similar disposition as you.

http://www.mentalsupportcommunity.net/index.php?/topic/7717-real-life-support-group-for-sps/ . 

Edited by jbandito

Can we seriously just permaban water? Every week he sparks drama on the forums complaining about petty shit no one else gives a shit about. 

Nice Personal Information Policy J_Mafia, it's a good thing Water.exe caught it before you Personal Information Policed anyone else.

Also staff: Why isn't Water.exe Very Important Person yet? 

he's so stupid he doesn't even realize this is sarcasm
Edited by Mufasa

Can we seriously just permaban water? Every week he's sparks drama on the forums complaining about petty shit no one else gives a shit about.

Yes Mufasa cause every week I break another one of the rules that every agreed they read. Seriously just fucking stop the circle jerk.

jbandeeeta lets play path sometime since that never happened

@jmafia

report it to fb l0l

edit: some dude at my school stalked chicks with a fake fb profile and had to leave because internet crime or some shit, so if she wants to play, let her.

Edited by Knox

Yes Mufasa cause every week I break another one of the rules that every agreed they read. Seriously just fucking stop the circle jerk.

Be Honest, how many infraction points do you have from posting in the CD in threads that have nothing to do with you?