Sign in to follow this  
Freekiller #3

Due to recent events..

So in summary, Freekiller is an annoyance on TS? I don't know the guy nor do I even have TS installed let alone been on the sG TS server. Shadow got annoyed enough to ban him from it for 24 hours and he then bitches about it on the forums and tries to make a big scene over it?

Am I accurate? If so, I feel no sympathy towards Freekiller on this matter.

So in summary, Freekiller is an annoyance on TS? I don't know the guy nor do I even have TS installed let alone been on the sG TS server. Shadow got annoyed enough to ban him from it for 24 hours and he then bitches about it on the forums and tries to make a big scene over it?

yup

yup

yup.

Everything freekiller says is generally either annoying, trolling, or aimed at aggravating somebody. Nothing he says is usually ever important, and after 5 seconds of hearing his voice on teamspeak i usually end up muting him. 

1/100 things he says can be amusing, the other 99% is just garbage that belongs in jailbreak not teamspeak.

Edited by Nitestalker

While Staff Abuse has been a troublesome issue in the past, I don't see it as nearly as bad as when the Totalitarian Mitch had staff. Freekiller is a little annoying and he needs to change the fact that all he does is poke and poke and poke until you explode because he thinks something is funny while it isn't.

This brings me to my next point, remove Fatb0ys staff 2013, Nitestalker's signature says it all.

As someone who has probably incurred the wrath of every staff member ever during my tenure at one point or another,

This thread is a fucking joke.

You were an obnoxious twat, Shadow gave you a little time out, now take it like a man.

You mean like a forum section where rules don't apply (except for the horrendously illegal things) and members can say whatever they please without repercussions?

Yeah geeze if only a place like that existed.

Yo since you're the biggest joke to breathe behind these fine walls of sG, maybe Shadow should ban you too. Just cause you know?

I actually doubt your ability to read as well as alot of people who have posted off topic. Infractions for all

Point of the thread is to suggest a way to not let abusive staff get their way, FFA is obviously the solution right? Your true colors of retard show here and today Goldentongue.

Yo, read the thread or go home boo

Edited by Freekiller #3

/>

I like you but you're making a complete fool out of yourself. What happened was probably something stupid and stupid things happened. Just let it go.

I appreciate your input, but dealing with Mitch all these years there has never been an actual way of just escaping the bs some people come up with, and being able to continue to game undisturbed. Why should I just let it go? to let it happen again? I don't think so..

I am sure Martin Luther King Jr. looked like a fool standing up to segregation, before he gained a following. Doesn't mean he or I am a fool.

Did this guy just relate himself and a game issue to mlk and segregation? I'm telling the black guy!

And I liked mitch :-!

Sent from my HTC VLE_U

Edited by driz