Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

Big Bang Theory>Arrested Development

Psych is a great comedy, I don't know why you always bash USA so much GT. Yes, there's the super-corny Burn Notice, that therapist show, and the predictable Graceland, but there's also Suits and a spy show with the sexy Piper Perabo.

Psych is a great comedy, I don't know why you always bash USA so much GT. Yes, there's the super-corny Burn Notice, that therapist show, and the predictable Graceland, but there's also Suits and a spy show with the sexy Piper Perabo.

Lol. I don't think I've bashed USA before on here, even though all of their programs feel like the same exact show just with different characters. Psych was decent when I was like 16, but it really wasn't worth more than one season.  White Collar is decent, but the rest aren't worth watching.

Also, you're kind of the last person I'd listen to as far as opinions on what's quality television.

Lol. I don't think I've bashed USA before on here, even though all of their programs feel like the same exact show just with different characters. Psych was decent when I was like 16, but it really wasn't worth more than one season.  White Collar is decent, but the rest aren't worth watching.

Also, you're kind of the last person I'd listen to as far as opinions on what's quality television.

Wait, what? I outrank Kgame, Fuck yeah!

as far as television goes.

Kgame is the last person I'd listen to.

I wouldn't listen to you no matter what.

Quality insults from GT

BBT isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Nerds just get super uppity about being made fun of and overanalyze the show. This overanalysis only makes it more hilarious.

Guest Fohacidal

These parody images are pretty funny

/>/>

y are ppl talking about usa and not mentioning suits

I did.... And yes, Suits is high-quality. I'll admit that some of their other stuff is boring and repetitive, but Suits is easily their best show.

/>

Lol. I don't think I've bashed USA before on here, even though all of their programs feel like the same exact show just with different characters. Psych was decent when I was like 16, but it really wasn't worth more than one season. White Collar is decent, but the rest aren't worth watching.

pretty sure JC asked in a topic a while back "what should I watch on TV" and someone said "psych & burn notice" and you wrote about how all of USA's shows are garb. But w/e Edited by KGame

Dude, once again, you've got to start uploading your gifs to a proper image hosting site like imgur. They don't load for us unless we manually open it ourselves.

I don't upload mine, I just bookmark and save them. I got a new harddrive over the weekend, so I've lost all my gifs, once again.

I don't upload mine, I just bookmark and save them. I got a new harddrive over the weekend, so I've lost all my gifs, once again.

I know you don't upload them. That's the problem. What I'm telling you is that instead of linking directly to where you found it, upload it first to a proper image hosting site.