Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

default's description says you get 2000$ per spawn but in reality its only 1500 .

They changed that a while back due to people having round 1 m4's and similar weapons on the pistol round.

The grenade switch for Flaming Gloves isn't a CSGO thing, it's an item thing. I HATE the autoswitch because of priority so I always have it off and yet I still get switched to the grenade everytime. And I have had it happen while I have a primary weapon out as well. I don't remember who all was on, but I was the last ct and there was one t left and he only had a small amount of hp and I started shooting him with my M4 and would have killed him no problem but FG spawned a nade and force switched to it which made me lose.

Also, Crusaders Wish still isn't saving the CZ and we just had a server restart which is what I was told would fix that

it is csgo related. theres nothing in war3 that can force you to switch your gun besides restrictions disallowing pickups.

it is csgo related. theres nothing in war3 that can force you to switch your gun besides restrictions disallowing pickups.

actually we can force you to switch your gun.

Also, flaming glove doesn't switch to nade for me :S or at least it didn't the last time I bought it

crusaders wish still does not save cz75 auto

Crusaders wish is only working 80% of the time for me now a days... 

/>

Crusaders wish is only working 80% of the time for me now a days...

Maybe it can tell how bad u are and thinks giving u guns won't change that :D

crusaders wish still does not save cz75 auto

Sorry. I'll just update for this later regardless of how full the server is, every time I go to check the server has been full.

My apologies if this has already been logged, I cant be bothered scrolling through 14 pages.

On races which spawn you with weapons, S.W.A.T Officer and the M4A4 for example, I have found that if you change race after purchasing a crusaders wish with a different gun, it over rides your gun spawn on the next round.

^Hope that makes sense, i.e: Round 1...I buy an AK with Human Alliance along with a crusaders wish. I die...I change race to SWAT Officer. Round 2...I spawn with the AK again but my M4A4 is no where to be seen.

I'm one of those select few who are stupidly awful with an AK and sometimes change to the M4 races for the soul purpose of getting an M4 to then use with the original race...

Is there any possibility of putting a force weapon based on race, not crusaders? 

Edited by Rayne

Deadly Decoy gives a giant white circle to who ever it's spectating. If someone is up against a wall defending a bomb site or a hostage it pretty much gets them killed, can be abused as ghosting.

Dreadknight hardcounters knife races too much :< qq

also new game+ sucks fucking ass wtf were ppl thinking +30% invis 30hp like 10% speed wtf race is that

60 lvls of that shit my god

endrant

tits!

Recon Scout:

True Sight does not work, no longer reveals nearby invisible enemies.

Ultimate: Can we change this or have it be looked into to see if it works?

Invis appears to be broke.   Didn't test much.   People bitching they couldn't see me at all when playing shopkeeper.

Peace.

Was this whilst up against an ivy covered wall? I know that on cbble if you stand against certain walls you go 100% invisible. 

/>

Was this whilst up against an ivy covered wall? I know that on cbble if you stand against certain walls you go 100% invisible.

Yeah I believe it's a bug with the invis and map overlays the overlay textures get drawn infront of you. :|

ya. as long as u have any invincible skill, (even just buying a cloak), makes you 100% invincible, sometimes even the knife are 95% invincibe.

spendskills is kinda broken? upon gaining multiple levels you have to type spendskills over and over again to spend them all it like doesn't keep the menu open so you can click in the points.

Is khanian ammo resupply intended to only give the ammo in your equipped clip? So if you want it to be useful eg. with m4a1-s you can never reload cause it doesn't regen the ammo in ur reserve?

Crusaders Wish skill on shopkeeper is not working 100% of the time. I just got off Aztec where the skill stopped working 5 different times. I did not respawn or anything just spawned at round start with no saved weapons.

Crusaders Wish skill on shopkeeper is not working 100% of the time. I just got off Aztec where the skill stopped working 5 different times. I did not respawn or anything just spawned at round start with no saved weapons.
uhmm whats your total level on shopkeep