Sign in to follow this  
Epicsauce

You have no right...

http://youtu.be/rUOpqd0rQSo

Cheers to this woman, she would be considered a hero in my books.

No one, and I mean no one, has a right to discriminate against others - especially people like this.

The man who wrote this letter seriously needs some time to think of what he wrote, because that's some new low...

Edited by Epicsauce

That email wasn't an attempt at bullying. The writer made very valid points and said it in a way that was non confrontational. Since she berated the viewer for making a logical and respectful argument; let me add to the convo with this open letter:

Dear fat bitch,

You made it on TV, looking the way you do. Good fucking job. Normally, TV personalities of your girth are reserved exclusively for female comedians. Even though the ONE button made of titanium alloy on your blazer refuses to quit, you strive to send a message of strength to young girls everywhere. That message is, "You don't need great looks or a man to succeed in the serious world of TV journalism, just intelligence". I'm sure you are highly qualified to, wait...

Did you just say your husband is the news anchor? Nevermind...

You fat cunt, you ARENT talented enough to make it on your own. You told your husband somebody called you fat and now he's trying to save face with this anti bullying campaign. You say "I'm not mad". BITCH, UMAD! It was evident in your video response.

Your tears taste like Campbell's Beef Gravy...

Your breath smells like french fries...

I'm out!

-c12k

*drops the mic*

lol, you must be new to the internet. 

Maybe I should start adding /s tags to everything like I'm on Reddit. Blatant sarcasm apparently not blatant enough.

Edited by aerokopf

Oh boo hoo hoo.  If you you don't want to be called fat, don't be fat.  Your outward appearance reflects your choices and your lifestyle.  Take personal responsibility for when these choices manifest themselves in negative ways.

What a load of shit...your outward appearance in no way reflects your life style...I wear a suit every day for work and I smoke bud like a trooper every night when I get home and get paralytic on booze every weekend.

SOME, and I know I'm talking a select few, don't have a choice, and SOME have come to accept it and are comfortable in the way they look. What right do you or anybody else have to discriminate them for that...If you were to leave the house with bad hair one morning, the entire population you walk into aren't going to turn around and point at you are they...

Get off your pedestal of perfection that you've created and stop judging people.   

EDIT: Also, I have no idea how I've managed to quote my entire post, feel like a boob and can't undo it. 

Edited by Rayne

What a load of shit...your outward appearance in no way reflects your life style...I wear a suit every day for work and I smoke bud like a trooper every night when I get home and get paralytic on booze every weekend.

You're not refuting me, you're proving me right. You choose to have a secure responsible job and dress appropriately in a professional environment, even if you choose to partake in less responsible activities when you go home. If you drink too much one week night and go into work with a hangover, you will reflect that poor choice. Just like how her weight reflects her choice to eat too much and not exercise enough.

SOME, and I know I'm talking a select few, don't have a choice, and SOME have come to accept it and are comfortable in the way they look.

Bullshit. Only the SEVERELY handicapped might be incapable of preventing being overwieght. No matter what genetic tendencies you have, no one has a superpower capable of overcoming the laws of physics concerning caloric intake vs caloric expenditure and weight gain. And pretty much no one WANTS to be fat. This woman obviously doesn't. She's just not willing to come to terms that she doesn't have the self control to fix it.

Get off your pedestal of perfection that you've created and stop judging people.

I don't see myself as perfect. Not in the least bit. I'm just willing to acknowledge when people are better at me in one way, when they're worse, and recognize what I need to do to fix my shortcomings.

I still don't understand is how people have the balls to call someone fat when they don't even know them. Is it alright to call people names; names they've been called their whole life? You could be the ones responsible for the death of an innocent woman, child, anyone.

Honestly now, if your mother was fat, would you call her fat and obese? I would hope not, because lets get serious - NO ONE deserves to be called rude slang/words. In that situation, you'd stand up for your mother if someone were to call her fat just like Jenn's husband did. Does this make her weak? No; people need support in their lives. I have no idea where the fuck you guys are coming from, but I can see you have no morals if you honestly think this way.

This list can go on and on - in the end, you have no right of calling anyone anything. Would you like to be called such words if you were in these situations? Probably not, so I suggest you show some respect to people in this world because honestly, the world doesn't need people to judge others - especially those like this wonderful woman.

Edited by Epicsauce

Do the mentally disabled deserve being called rude words for what they do? No.

People are retarded, and do things without thinking it through.

Son, you're a fucking idiot and a blatant hypocrite.

Being black/gay/mentally handicapped/disabled isn't a choice.

Being fat is.

Edited by Goldentongue

Son, you're a fucking idiot and a blatant hypocrite.

Being black/gay/mentally handicapped/disabled isn't a choice.

Being fat is.

Before you post again, please be sure to read my entire post. Sure being fat is a choice to some, but do they WANT to be fat and WANT to be called names? No.

If you can tell me why you believe its alright to call people fat, even your mother - please do, but I'll be expecting a lengthy post.

Until then, ego vobis valedico.

Edited by Epicsauce

I used to be very fat, more so when I was an SO, I made the decision to drop the weight, and become the strongest version of myself, being fat is hard, but being teased for it is much worst, but also IMO needed. 

If anything it should be motivation to lose the weight, unless you're truly happy with your shape.

Most of you are missing the point. The viewer said she needs to portray a healthly lifestyle. Her appearance on a serious news show isn't setting a good example for younger viewers (childhood obesity). Why do you think Jared's Jew fro is all over Subway? He was a fat dude who decided to lose weight by eating healthy. People make a choice to pick up a French fry instead of a carrot. At no time did the viewer call her fat, but she still got buttmad.

I'm a therapist and even I would tell her to suck it up an stop whining...