Sign in to follow this  
Howard Dean

OLD FAGS GET AND POST OLD SHIT

Remember the guy and his wife that called the cops on us? 

Oh boy do I remember. I wish someone still had that recording, ulta ponch MIGHT.  We had him going for about 30 minutes about charges on his credit card from live jasmin and his wife was getting fucking atomic pissed. We gave him a callback number for the FBI field office by his house in Arkansas and when we called him back he was absolutely livid. He said he was going to call the cops, I didn't believe him. He called my bluff, I was soon speaking to a police officer. I hung up after that. If we still had that recording, it would easily get a million views on youtube. Also, this- 

Skotti, its revisionist history. You do know my name was mentioned a few times, but somehow I have the biggest part in the death of ZM. I'm given all the blame. My issue is I could have resolved the incident that led to the death of ZM.

The problem is I, as an RO, had less access and immunity on ZM than a non clan member. When a non sG member starts to kick and ban staff, that can't go unnoticed or unpunished. The community saw it and took action (mob justice).

Here you go, a piece of history. Behold! c12k, the mythical destroyer of ZM: http://www.joinsg.net/topic/31717-resolved-massive-greifing-including-a-staff-member-on-zm/

So, how was I responsible for the death of ZM? The only confirmed server killer in sG is Kai (THANKS JUNZOU!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID FUCKER!!!!)

Wasn't me.  That was Church and company annoying him on Vent.  I had nothing to do with it.

iTalk telling me and ponch that he got run over by a minivan was quite possibly the funniest fucking thing I'd ever heard at the time. That, and playing the Nazi national anthem over ventrilo for him while he threatened to hack us over IRC.

Nostalgic.

Edited by Neur0

Junzou, I was there when you T-Rex'd him in Ventrillo. He deleted an entire server for a T-Rex...

I T-Rex'd everyone over Ventrilo.  The catalyst was Church and others continuing to use the peon lines from WC3.