Sign in to follow this  
Toxygen

SO Changes

Shikaku, I understand you're upset that Kevin become SO but there was no one else more dedicated than him playing ZE.

The only reason Kevin got ZE SO was because he was there with me populating the server, if other sG members who have been in the clan longer were playing ZE as much as kevin did, they probably would have gotten SO rather than Kevin.

not firefighter for SO (ZE) :(

Firefighter, I rarely ever see you on anymore, whats up with that.

Edited by Groov

Shikaku, I understand you're upset that Kevin become SO but there was no one else more dedicated than him playing ZE.

The only reason Kevin got ZE SO was because he was there with me populating the server, if other sG members who have been in the clan longer were playing ZE as much as kevin did, they probably would have gotten SO rather than Kevin.

I've had 14 bad days.

first leaving my girlfriend me.

after I lose my house,

and finally I get fired from my job, not my firefighter job

did not have anywhere to live, so live with my mom now

I've had 14 bad days.

after I lose my house,

Shitty deal.

Congratulations to Firefighter for achieving SO once again.

I wish you goodluck, tiger.

Make mama proud and wear that tag.

dikpixpls

I've had 14 bad days.

after I lose my house,

Just become a famous Danish DJ.

:l

Shikaku was Cinema SO...

Shikaku was Cinema SO...

I know, but Shikaku was upset that Kevin became SO even though he was only a sG member for about a month

I have no recolation of the last 3 days what so ever, when the fuck did this happen?

Shikaku was Cinema SO...

I know, but Shikaku was upset that Kevin became SO even though he was only a sG member for about a month

1 month member gets SO over members who have been here for years. Nice aye?

Shikaku was Cinema SO...

If he was offered the position because he's active daily in one of our servers, seniority doesn't have to do with anything. A lot of other people got SO after they joined, so what? I've been here for 3 years now and I've only gotten SO once and it was pointless cause I'm inactive a lot. It's not like he got ADV like Lopez or that one guy whose-name-escapes-me out of the blue. SO isn't even a super duper important position, it's more like babysitting. Just because you want that red name back doesn't mean you have to be mad at someone who has one.

Shikaku was Cinema SO...

Back in 2009 when they were selecting four Advisors, I was in the running for a spot as Advisor.

It was either Mitch, the guy who literally just joined the clan less then a month ago, against a numerous bunch of other very qualified and skilled applicants.

Look where that got me.

Seniority doesn't have any direct correlation to potential, nor does it have an association to promotions.

Seniority doesn't have any direct correlation to potential, nor does it have an association to promotions.

Not exactly true...

But I think the point Mitch is trying to make is that you could be here for a decade, but if you were a dumbass the entire time, your seniority doesn't mean much. Not calling anyone a dumbass in particular btw.

On a more relevant note, being a petulant child about not getting a position of power has a negative correlation to the likelihood of your receiving that position of power.

or that one guy whose-name-escapes-me out of the blue

Renji?

Nah, the guy who did stuff for gmod servers a while back

edit: found him, it was Scopene

Edited by Kowai Cat Girl