Sign in to follow this  
Sketchmaticx

October 2012 Management Changes

@ shadow

I wouldn't say just because you are ADV means you are trustworthy. You should be, but hey, that's not how it always works out.

It should. Like I said it not like you are getting bank account #s and credit cards to have a free for all with. Names, addresses? As long as they are semi-mature it shouldn't even occur to them to post that information or talk about it.

@ Junzy. Even if no one wanted it, I'm sure some SOs and maybe some community members would of liked the opportunity to be assessed for the position. Instead of someone who wasn't in the community got it. It is a serious job... seriously annoying, but virtually very easy.

Edited by Shadow

@ shadow

I wouldn't say just because you are ADV means you are trustworthy. You should be, but hey, that's not how it always works out.

It should. Like I said it not like you are getting bank account #s and credit cards to have a free for all with. Names, addresses? As long as they are semi-mature it shouldn't even occur to them to post that information or talk about it.

You'd be surprised.

I do not want to be a JCS. No thanks. She came back, ate a snack, got JCS. So the current ADV are a chance? Shouldn't they be kinda trusted if they are advisers. By active I do not mean oh hey there every few days. Someone who has obligations to the community, plays on the servers, lives on the forum, has personal experiences with other members in the community. Someone who wants to make it better and contribute, which there are quite a lot of names in the pool there that didn't just come back

I'd be willing to bet the active ones had a chance to give some input. I can tell you off the top of my head, ChosenOne probably didn't want to do it; he's a full-time daddy and doc. Sketch and n2f aren't mature enough, nor do they probably care enough; toxy and zach just straight up aren't mature enough. Sports is a kiss-ass. Ctark wants it way too much, and probably would get it over Jason's dead body. I personally asked for Mimic to replace me when I stepped down. Dastan wasn't an advisor at the time. Cows is mature, but I know he has a lot on his plate. I personally don't know Lindseth well enough to comment on him (but you are fun to play with :) ).

Out of all the ADV's, I would probably only really be comfortable with daniel stepping up along with Mimic to handle finance specifically, and he's the only one who I don't know would turn it down.

A

HAAHAHAHAHHA

HAH

AH

AH

A

HA

HHA

H

A

QFT

HA

AHHA

HAH

AH

QFT

I do not want to be a JCS. No thanks. She came back, ate a snack, got JCS. So the current ADV are a chance? Shouldn't they be kinda trusted if they are advisers. By active I do not mean oh hey there every few days. Someone who has obligations to the community, plays on the servers, lives on the forum, has personal experiences with other members in the community. Someone who wants to make it better and contribute, which there are quite a lot of names in the pool there that didn't just come back

I'd be willing to bet the active ones had a chance to give some input. I can tell you off the top of my head, ChosenOne probably didn't want to do it; he's a full-time daddy and doc. Sketch and n2f aren't mature enough, nor do they probably care enough; toxy and zach just straight up aren't mature enough. Sports is a kiss-ass. Ctark wants it way too much, and probably would get it over Jason's dead body. I personally asked for Mimic to replace me when I stepped down. Dastan wasn't an advisor at the time. Cows is mature, but I know he has a lot on his plate. I personally don't know Lindseth well enough to comment on him (but you are fun to play with :) ).

Out of all the ADV's, I would probably only really be comfortable with daniel stepping up along with Mimic to handle finance specifically, and he's the only one who I don't know would turn it down.

God damnit Junzou, why do you always have to be right...

You'd be surprised.

Fucking this.

Honestly anyone that is in there second year of college should be mature enough to handle it. Even younger. Like I said someone who plays everyday and is active isn't going to risk getting permaed. Obligation man it is the word of the day.

Edited by Shadow

from how i see it:

me: i dont give a fuck, nor would i accept it. i don't think i deserve it, anyways

daniel: i don't know if he'd accept it. i'm sure he realizes he's inactive and probably doesn't give as much of a fuck anymore

n2f: not sure if would accept, not "active", same situation as me deserving/accepting wise

c12k: i doubt he'd accept it. it took him for fucking ever to accept ADV, and we practically forced that on him. he also realizes he doesnt have as much time for clan

Sports: i doubt jason would let

ctark: i doubt jason would let

mimic: only person i wouldve said yes about.

cows: wat

toxy: wat

lindseth: wat

zach: i dont think he'd accept it, probably only one id say would actually do JCS good

overall, mimic deserved it more than anyone, and was the only person that should have gotten it, except maybe zach/c12k/daniel (and i doubt any of them would actually accept it in the end, but that's just me assuming), nothing against ya danielle

Honestly anyone that is in there second year of college should be mature enough to handle it. Even younger. Like I said someone who plays everyday and is active isn't going to risk getting permaed.

You joined the forums after the shit with Phoenix2 went down. Access to Paypal// clan finances has a particularly rough history in this community. If you were around at that time, you would understand why this decision was made.

Honestly anyone that is in there second year of college should be mature enough to handle it. Even younger. Like I said someone who plays everyday and is active isn't going to risk getting permaed.

You joined the forums after the shit with Phoenix2 went down. Access to Paypal// clan finances has a particularly rough history in this community. If you were around at that time, you would understand why this decision was made.

I can not stress this enough.

You are surprising me because even after P2, I still wouldn't be that mistrusting plus he had access to the actual money. It was one person, one fat, sick, sad person, but did it really surprise you he did it? From what I read it wasn't very surprising. You are smart enough to know one person isn't going to change the mentality that most people would do what he did. I sincerely doubt that most people would do what P2 did. Getting off-topic the position has no access to money. If money was involved I'd consider the point more valid, but there is no money handling required, so the trust factor is weighed down.

Edited by Shadow

HAY GUYS, JUST PUTTING THIS OUT THERE.

I DON'T KNOW THIS ZEUS GUY, BUT I CAN CLEARLY SEE HE IS A FUCKING TWAT AND A FGT.

NOW, YOU ARE BASICALLY GIVING YOUR FINANCIAL POSITION TO SOMEONE THAT HAD SEX WITH THIS DOUCHEBAG.

CAN YOU REALLY TRUST HER DECISION MAKING SKILLS?

HAY GUYS, JUST PUTTING THIS OUT THERE.

I DON'T KNOW THIS ZEUS GUY, BUT I CAN CLEARLY SEE HE IS A FUCKING TWAT AND A FGT.

NOW, YOU ARE BASICALLY GIVING YOUR FINANCIAL POSITION TO SOMEONE THAT HAD SEX WITH THIS DOUCHEBAG.

CAN YOU REALLY TRUST HER DECISION MAKING SKILLS?

meh, 5 day extra ban that rolls over to CSS, FeelsGoodMan