Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ziggity Zot

Apologies...

takes balls, bro

really does

sadly, i'm the only one in the community that can really relate to your situation, but im just too exhausted to post anything well thought out

i'd really like to hear what you have to say about it. heh.

To Beth, I practically forced you to avoid this place because of my own feelings, not taking into consideration how you felt. In my mind, I felt you were being weak by not sticking to what you said and not ever coming back on the few occasions you rage quit, and since Mikey's stunts early last year, I felt you should avoid hanging around and trying to be a part of a community where any one member could decide they don't like you or what you're doing, and try to hurt you in the same way. It's not the first time you've had "PIP" issues with this community, but it was not my decision to make. It is your life, your choice to visit whatever video game community you want, and if and when anything bad happens, hopefully you will learn from it. All that being said, I would like to point out that you still promised me you would stay away from the forums. That was your decision to make as well, not mine. I can't force you to make promises, and the three times you broke that promise, the reason was you thought I would forget or not care anymore. To be perfectly honest, you were right, even the first time, I had begun to not really care much anymore, and I really did want to just drop it but I held it against you anyway since I was hurt you broke your promises. I'm not saying for sure one way or the other, but had you just talked to me about it and expressed how you felt, I probably would have been OK with it at that point... Because of the broken promises, I pushed further and further, telling you not to post on the forums, not to talk to certain people, particularly Zach, not to play on the servers anymore, even going so far as to have you remove everyone involved with SG from your friends lists.

i promise i didn't copy it baby

5OE8H.jpg?1

I cried a little on the inside. Sketch got huge balls.

To Sam,

I'm sorry I slept with my ex while things weren't completely over between us, then got upset when things fizzled out.

Glad we remained friends and you're having a good time in college.

I still like your tits.

Gt

I giggled... I do too...

To Sam,

I'm sorry I slept with my ex while things weren't completely over between us, then got upset when things fizzled out.

Glad we remained friends and you're having a good time in college.

I still like your tits.

Gt

I giggled... I do too...

I'm more partial to all the upskirts, but thats just me.

Guest Fohacidal

Holy shit I PCS to Germany and I miss all this good beta-ass circlejerking going on. Fuck me my timing is terrible