Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ziggity Zot

Apologies...

Join the Army. They are pretty good at making assholes into decent people. If said person wants to change. Worked for me honestly.

Always told myself I would if she left me. I've got some personal things I need to take care of here at home before I enlist, though.

Fuck that personal shit, if you can't fix it within 2 weeks, its because YOU are the issue. Fuck trying to fix it, fix your damn self first then come back and fix it once you've fixed yourself. If you have a lot of problems and the common denominator is you, you can't fix the problems because you don't have the tools to fix them because you are so damn fucked up that you simply don't know what to do in order to fix it.

You are a dumbass.

Also:

Man, you guys are seriously drama starved... This shit is nothing compared to what would pop up 2-3 years ago.

As for this thread, I don't know what happened in the other thread, but my honest opinion is this drama sucks compared to the good shit we used to have. That stuff was entertaining :(

:(

Man, you guys are seriously drama starved... This shit is nothing compared to what would pop up 2-3 years ago.

As for this thread, I don't know what happened in the other thread, but my honest opinion is this drama sucks compared to the good shit we used to have. That stuff was entertaining :(

I'm trying my best here guys...

Also, I summoned you, but you showed up to the wrong thread.

Work on that.

Should have told him to PM Jason.

Who?

I don't want or need your council, so move along.

There's the Zeusy we know and love.

Exactly. Was wondering how much provocation it would take to bring out....

Try-hard pants.... Pulled all the way up.

Edited by fatb0y

Okay, I demand an essay explaining all these butthurt comments I am reading here, especially the overuse of the word 'fix' ... like holy shit brah. I'm just demanding a fucking brief history report so I can maybe take a side? I'm laughing at the gifs and some of the posts but not fully understanding the hate.

Edited by BLiNDBoi

Okay, I demand an essay explaining all these butthurt comments I am reading here, especially the overuse of the word 'fix' ... like holy shit brah. I'm just demanding a fucking brief history report so I can maybe take a side? I'm laughing at the gifs and some of the posts but not fully understanding the hate.

Zeus is long time troll/reject/whiteknight/coolkid/idfk

gets into relationship with BC, aka dani (long time clan person, joined same week as me) was staff & JCS for long time

ect ect ect

blackstone is just some kid with more issues than most people I've seen on here, and is trying to be all mighty (clearly that is my job) and experienced in fixing other people's problems or to quote fatboy "try-hard pants pulled all the way up."

blackstone is just some kid with more issues than most people I've seen on here, and is trying to be all mighty (clearly that is my job) and experienced in fixing other people's problems or to quote fatboy "try-hard pants pulled all the way up."

Dude's divorced with children and spends his spare change on strippers, and we still call him "some kid."

I think Zeus found some redemption in this thread after all.

Zeus is long time troll/reject/whiteknight/coolkid/idfk

gets into relationship with BC, aka dani (long time clan person, joined same week as me) was staff & JCS for long time

ect ect ect

Thanks, troll/reject/whiteknight/coolkid is one hell of a combo lol.

Dude's divorced with children and spends his spare change on strippers, and we still call him "some kid."

:blink:

For now I guess I will go back to "ignorance is bliss" status. lol thinking is starting to require work.

Having children means nothing to whether or not you act like a child.

And be fair, I had dumb cunt, but rephrased it to be nice.

I think Zeus found some redemption in this thread after all.

When the hell did I get divorced?

I'm trying my best here guys...

i dont th ink u can top dat

takes balls, bro

really does

sadly, i'm the only one in the community that can really relate to your situation, but im just too exhausted to post anything well thought out

i'd really like to hear what you have to say about it. heh.

shit gettin real

I didn't even realize who that was till I read the shoutbox.

Oh snap.

takes balls, bro

really does

sadly, i'm the only one in the community that can really relate to your situation, but im just too exhausted to post anything well thought out

i'd really like to hear what you have to say about it. heh.

To Beth, I practically forced you to avoid this place because of my own feelings, not taking into consideration how you felt. In my mind, I felt you were being weak by not sticking to what you said and not ever coming back on the few occasions you rage quit, and since Mikey's stunts early last year, I felt you should avoid hanging around and trying to be a part of a community where any one member could decide they don't like you or what you're doing, and try to hurt you in the same way. It's not the first time you've had "PIP" issues with this community, but it was not my decision to make. It is your life, your choice to visit whatever video game community you want, and if and when anything bad happens, hopefully you will learn from it. All that being said, I would like to point out that you still promised me you would stay away from the forums. That was your decision to make as well, not mine. I can't force you to make promises, and the three times you broke that promise, the reason was you thought I would forget or not care anymore. To be perfectly honest, you were right, even the first time, I had begun to not really care much anymore, and I really did want to just drop it but I held it against you anyway since I was hurt you broke your promises. I'm not saying for sure one way or the other, but had you just talked to me about it and expressed how you felt, I probably would have been OK with it at that point... Because of the broken promises, I pushed further and further, telling you not to post on the forums, not to talk to certain people, particularly Zach, not to play on the servers anymore, even going so far as to have you remove everyone involved with SG from your friends lists.

i promise i didn't copy it baby

5OE8H.jpg?1

Edited by Sketchmaticx