Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ziggity Zot

Apologies...

Guest Ziggity Zots

Also if you really loved her you wouldn't have hacked her shit like a weirdo and treated her badly.

/thread

PS BC i herd GT is a nice guy...

if you really loved me you would jump off this building for me!

really, the "really loved me" argument is fucking pathetic and is an awful argument, don't pull that one brah

I see your point in the way you used it, however I still stand by my point.

I'm pretty sure when you care about someone you don't treat them like shit and hack their stuff...

If you knew me, you'd know I've got some issues... Probably. More or less I've treated everyone I love like shit at one point or another. I've got a temper that up until recently, thought was NBD... And there was no hacking involved.

Also if you really loved her you wouldn't have hacked her shit like a weirdo and treated her badly.

/thread

PS BC i herd GT is a nice guy...

if you really loved me you would jump off this building for me!

really, the "really loved me" argument is fucking pathetic and is an awful argument, don't pull that one brah

I see your point in the way you used it, however I still stand by my point.

I'm pretty sure when you care about someone you don't treat them like shit and hack their stuff...

i'm pretty sure when you're blinded by love you don't realize that you're treating them like shit and you just try to validate and bring up reasons for why you're doing something, and it seems valid when you're not shown the other person's view

zeus noticed danielle's side, and then he realized how fucked up it really was to do what he did. he lost something he loved, i don't blame the guy. sure, you think he's pathetic because of the e-gf and the fact that he posted this publicly, but IMO he wasn't thinking it fully through, but he can't go back on it now

obviously you guys would never do this, right? you don't know that, so quit tryin to troll the guy

/whiteknight

fuck you for making me take the bait, btw

i'm pretty sure when you're blinded by love you don't realize that you're treating them like shit and you just try to validate and bring up reasons for why you're doing something, and it seems valid when you're not shown the other person's view

zeus noticed danielle's side, and then he realized how fucked up it really was to do what he did. he lost something he loved, i don't blame the guy. sure, you think he's pathetic because of the e-gf and the fact that he posted this publicly, but IMO he wasn't thinking it fully through, but he can't go back on it now

obviously you guys would never do this, right? you don't know that, so quit tryin to troll the guy

/whiteknight

As someone who has developed very strong mutual feelings with a girl I met over the internet (yes through this gaming community), felt like we were incomparably close, thought there was a long future for us, lost her, wanted nothing more than to get her back, contacted her multiple times telling her how much I missed her to no success,

Yeah, I can confidently say I would never try to publicly guilt trip someone like this in a pathetic outpouring of emotion to validate my loss through my own fuckups.

Edit, to Zeus: Deal with it and move on or continue moping, but for fuck's sake keep it to yourself. You don't have to put on a fake smile, but it seems like you're just looking for crowds of people to break down in tears in front of.

Edited by Goldentongue

/whiteknight

As someone who has developed very strong mutual feelings with a girl I met over the internet (yes through this gaming community), felt like we were incomparably close, thought there was a long future for us, lost her, wanted nothing more than to get her back, contacted her multiple times telling her how much I missed her to no success,

Yeah, I can confidently say I would never try to publicly guilt trip someone like this in a pathetic outpouring of emotion to validate my loss through my own fuckups.

i wouldn't either, but hey, to each his own. i know better.

but.. BABY ID JUMP IN FRONT OF A TRAIN FOR YA

Edit, to Zeus: Deal with it and move on or continue moping, but for fuck's sake keep it to yourself. You don't have to put on a fake smile, but it seems like you're just looking for crowds of people to break down in tears in front of.

Who ever gets back with someone because you feel guilty? I think if that was the point of this "TLDR", then it surely won't work.

Hopefully it was and probably was meant as a last ditch attempt to communicate. Although I think leaving a IRL note on her door would work a lot better.

But restraining orders exist so maybe that's not possible.

Guest Ziggity Zots

/whiteknight

I don't know about your relationship or really who you are, but this wasn't an attempt to guilt trip her. I'm not perfect, but everything I've been trying to express to her is true, and I've felt she simply doesn't believe me. She knows how much I've hated this place, and the people it consists of, but I need to change, am willing to change, and doing my best to do so, so I figure if I came here and lay it all out on the table in front of people I've always been so butthurt about, I would be able to at least tell myself that I've tried everything I could.

Not expecting you to understand, but maybe you will.

Guest Ziggity Zots

Who ever gets back with someone because you feel guilty? I think if that was the point of this "TLDR", then it surely won't work.

Hopefully it was and probably was meant as a last ditch attempt to communicate. Although I think leaving a IRL note on her door would work a lot better.

But restraining orders exist so maybe that's not possible.

5522115-a-hammer-about-to-hit-the-nail-on-the-head-on-white.jpg

Shit, double post.

Edited by Ziggity Zots

This is awkward...

^This, fucking internet. Get close to friends and they can be ripped away from you in a second. I've lost a few that I grew close to and damn it still hurts sometimes, add in the mutual feelings and it's like a hammer to the face.

Edited by Oreo

As someone who has developed very strong mutual feelings with a girl I met over the internet (yes through this gaming community), felt like we were incomparably close, thought there was a long future for us

ahah, you sap.

Never claimed not to be. I react pretty strongly to this sort of thing. I got over the situation, but I'll admit it happened.

Zeus, get sleep and exercise. At the very least, sleep.

This seems like the sort of thing done by a tired and anxious individual. A little rest can go a long way.

Edited by Goldentongue

Guest Ziggity Zots

Never claimed not to be. I react pretty strongly to this sort of thing. I got over the situation, but I'll admit it happened.

Just out of curiosity, how long was this relationship, and did you guys ever meet? Me and BC have been to each others' houses, met the families, etc, etc, and both sides know how much we meant to each other. It wasn't just an online ordeal.

Just out of curiosity, how long was this relationship, and did you guys ever meet? Me and BC have been to each others' houses, met the families, etc, etc, and both sides know how much we meant to each other. It wasn't just an online ordeal.

2 months maybe? And no. But I'm drawing my advice from in-person scenarios as well. It wasn't the first time I felt that way about a girl, and it wasn't the last. I'm dealing with trying to get someone back right now, but I didn't feel like I had to describe my entire romantic history to validate the point that what you did was embarrassing, ineffective, and dumb. If anything, you made the situation worse. I'd recommend logging out of the forums, perhaps asking staff for an IP ban or something, getting sleep tonight, give yourself a good amount of time to get yourself together, and maybe calmly and rationally approaching the situation when you're not acting a buffoon. I'm not going to say things will work out how you want, but if they do, it sure as hell won't be through here.

Edited by Goldentongue

Guest Ziggity Zots

2 months maybe? And no. But I'm drawing my advice from in-person scenarios as well. It wasn't the first time I felt that way about a girl, and it wasn't the last. I'm dealing with trying to get someone back right now, but I didn't feel like I had to describe my entire romantic history to validate the point that what you did was embarrassing, ineffective, and dumb. If anything, you made the situation worse. I'd recommend logging out of the forums, perhaps asking staff for an IP ban or something, getting sleep tonight, give yourself a good amount of time to get yourself together, and maybe calmly and rationally approaching the situation when you're not acting a buffoon. I'm not going to say things will work out how you want, but if they do, it sure as hell won't be through here.

I'd recommend logging off, perhaps asking a staff member for a ban,

If she's embarrassed there are a few more issues at play here than she's let on. She's always told me that this is just the internet and nothing ever truly bothered her from this place. If that were the case, who cares if I spill myself onto the forums for her, other than the trolls? I know normally it would be hard for me to just come on here and not get pissed off at every little thing you guys say, but I just don't give a fuck anymore. This was a last ditch effort at getting my point across, and I figured at the time this would be the most effective way of showing my intentions. Not looking for a crowd to cry in front of. Not looking to embarrass her or anger her. This is just a forum full of people we'll likely never meet, that she's been longing to be a part of again for quite a while, that according to her holds no bearing on her life. The embarrassment would really lie with me rather than with her provided what she's said is true. That is not to call her out, but simply to explain my reasoning behind all this. But to this point, I'm still not embarrassed, nor am I angry or upset, but for the most part relieved knowing I tried. The ball is in her court, and apparently has been this whole time.

And to put another truth out there, she is my first serious relationship. Perhaps that is why I've been so upset about this, but I know distance and not being able to talk face to face plays a big part of that. Never had any girlfriends, but one which lasted for 6 months in middle school. After I realized she was cheating on me, turned into a nutcase, and threatened to kill herself, I didn't put much effort out there for another relationship for quite a while. Past that it was just a few dates and high school dances. Also didn't lose my virginity til I was 20, with, you guessed it, BC.

As for the rest of this, I'm not going to go any further. No reason to. If they want to ban me, that's cool. If someone wants to delete the thread, that's cool too. I'm not going to stick around long anyway. I see no reason to hang.

EDIT:

You would be correct on the anxiety and lack of sleep, but patience plays more of a role than anything. Seriously though, some legit advice. Thanks.

Edited by Ziggity Zots

If she's embarrassed there are a few more issues at play here than she's let on. She's always told me that this is just the internet and nothing ever truly bothered her from this place. If that were the case, who cares if I spill myself onto the forums for her, other than the trolls? I know normally it would be hard for me to just come on here and not get pissed off at every little thing you guys say, but I just don't give a fuck anymore. This was a last ditch effort at getting my point across, and I figured at the time this would be the most effective way of showing my intentions. Not looking for a crowd to cry in front of. Not looking to embarrass her or anger her. This is just a forum full of people we'll likely never meet, that she's been longing to be a part of again for quite a while, that according to her holds no bearing on her life. The embarrassment would really lie with me rather than with her provided what she's said is true. That is not to call her out, but simply to explain my reasoning behind all this. But to this point, I'm still not embarrassed, nor am I angry or upset, but for the most part relieved knowing I tried. The ball is in her court, and apparently has been this whole time.

And to put another truth out there, she is my first serious relationship. Perhaps that is why I've been so upset about this, but I know distance and not being able to talk face to face plays a big part of that. Never had any girlfriends, but one which lasted for 6 months in middle school. After I realized she was cheating on me, turned into a nutcase, and threatened to kill herself, I didn't put much effort out there for another relationship for quite a while. Past that it was just a few dates and high school dances. Also didn't lose my virginity til I was 20, with, you guessed it, BC.

As for the rest of this, I'm not going to go any further. No reason to. If they want to ban me, that's cool. If someone wants to delete the thread, that's cool too. I'm not going to stick around long anyway. I see no reason to hang.

EDIT:

You would be correct on the anxiety and lack of sleep, but patience plays more of a role than anything. Seriously though, some legit advice. Thanks.

i don't think this is something we need to know.. :blink:

Guest Ziggity Zots

EDIT:

i don't think this is something we need to know.. :blink:

Oh, I know you didn't need to know. Just layin' myself out. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Join the Army. They are pretty good at making assholes into decent people. If said person wants to change. Worked for me honestly.

Always told myself I would if she left me. I've got some personal things I need to take care of here at home before I enlist, though.

Edited by Ziggity Zots

Guest Ziggity Zots

It's not that. Just something like that is not something you mention for the other person sake.

What, like she doesn't want it to be known that we've fawked? She's thrown it around here before, herself. Can't imagine her anymore upset about that than this whole ordeal. Again, that's for my own personal "embarrassment" if you guys want to try and play with that.

/whiteknight

Fuck dude, I know we all joke about it, but Tucker's only like 13 years old.