Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

Staff Leaks

39 minutes ago, Karma said:

Probably not necessary, but definitely warranted. That category of infraction is there for a reason. That thread was created to find out what players on the rust server want, not for 2 shit-posters to derail the thread just so they could come in and troll for something completely unrelated to the topic. If they posted here, ffa, or talk mad shit, I wouldn't care a bit. I would make the same exact decision again when it derails an otherwise constructive thread. 

Would it just be your thread/any threads relating to rust or threads in general where if someone were to come in and troll for something completely unrelated to the topic. Not attacking you just want some clarity. :)

Probably not necessary, but definitely warranted. That category of infraction is there for a reason. That thread was created to find out what players on the rust server want, not for 2 shit-posters to derail the thread just so they could come in and troll for something completely unrelated to the topic. If they posted here, ffa, or talk mad shit, I wouldn't care a bit. I would make the same exact decision again when it derails an otherwise constructive thread. 

People troll on threads all the time. It's just because it was those two and it was your thread that there was punishment. This thread is being derailed too.

29 minutes ago, driz said:

You just have to ignore my comments external to the main point, duh

24 minutes ago, Eddy said:

one does not simply ignore being called a bloody vaginal fart....

9 minutes ago, Junzou said:

4549372.jpg

1 minute ago, Junzou said:

Yeah you're probably on a list somewhere now.

smh. Probably from my signature too. Sadly I'm not the one who said any of the quotes in my signature. It was centran/drug mostly.